Friday, March 25, 2016

Don't (Expletive) Around. I Run This Planet.

Title: Don't (Expletive) Around. I Run This Planet.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. If enemies of humanity are in here, I will find them all. Inhuman Atrocity Regime beware.

[The global fight to remove the Inhuman Atrocity Regime from the face of the Earth is all of the news these days, so I will not address other world crises with this post.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:38am on Wednesday, 23Mar2016. I curled up and slept as fast as I could. I slept off and on needing to solve a few problems in my sleep, but as is the universal sign, I slept in until 9:52am.

9:54am on 23Mar2016: Better yet, put an undercover @LASDHQ substation in The Manor's office. They will show their badges to be verified (@NSAGov, please lock their phone). My darlings at The Manor, I am so sorry that took me so long to figure out. I have been so busy.

I was working online even before I arrived outside the Pico Branch Library with my cup of coffee at 10:28am. Please read my verified Twitter archive for everything I was up to that morning.

My darling internet gnomes played me Here She Comes Now by my darlings Nirvana. My morning I-am-still-not-dead-yet selfie was as good that day as every day.

[1photo]

I worked online a little while listening to my music before returning to The Manor for lunch. My good, green world especially my Metropolis of Angels were very busy following through on my Twitter activity. Lunch at noon was tasty and eventful. Giggle.

I was inside the Pico Branch Library, as is my regular schedule, by 12:42pm. I watched my only television friends that had new shows the previous night.

Then, I called in every REAL secret agent I could think of inside the IAR's "egg" to finally clean out the Pico Branch Library and especially urgently to destroy their hardware (That is the technical term. Look it up in a dictionary.).

I was still having problems with the newest chip inserted in my head after the 19Mar2016 post. There must be some way we can track its signal. My beautiful world was very busy at the time. I am sure they would get to it eventually.

I walked to my closest McDonald's, the one at 2902 Pico Blvd. in Santa Monica, to sit on the patio, sing along to some music, sip coffee, work online, and watch the traffic drive by. It was a good afternoon.

There on the patio I explained further that electronics inside our heads form bonds with our brains. We are all bionic now. This is all of us. Please remove all earspeakers worldwide. This is best for humanity. Thank you.

I worked there on the patio of my closest McDonald's to my place until 3:50pm. After I called in McDonald's corporate to investigate them, I stopped at my local Rite Aid for some ice cream.

After returning to The Manor, I gave the terrorist enemies of humanity still in my hallway against my wishes a verbal smackdown. We were all on the private property of The Manor, but it is still under the jurisdiction of the City of Santa Monica, the County of Los Angeles, the State of California, the United States of America, and international law.

It does not matter what agreement they made with The Manor, I could still get them in any and all courts I wanted. I am the highest authority figure on this planet. If they want to be in my hallway or in any place I love and protect, they need an agreement with me.

1.) I know my tenant's rights, and I know War Criminal Lynn Boeset and all who represent her illegal "adult guardianship" including War Criminal Wasserman (Boeset's recognized attorney in Los Angeles) have never had authority over me nor jurisdiction over me in Los Angeles County.
2.) We have a lease for room and board for me at The Manor on a verbal agreement and "a gentleman's handshake."
3.) Stop pretending The Manor could ever throw me out against their will. This is their private property. They have a business license. And for a long time, they have invited me here as a guest.
4.) I know my husband pays my rent and provides their entire budget. We have joint finances.
5.) My beloved husband and I also bought The Manor. Get those war criminal terrorist enemies of humanity off my property, out of my town, and off U.S. soil.

I asked every agency on the planet to remove those terrorist enemies of humanity by force if necessary by the time I returned. I made a glowing display of how much I can trust the good residents and staff of The Manor during dinner. I was at the bus stop by 5:11pm.

The only musician I knew on my Promenade was my recently-redeemed darling Wade. So, I sat down beside the Best Starbucks in the World and worked online instead. Please check my verified Twitter archive for all the latest.

In short, I had no music, so I problem-solved.

You Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes, I am not putting down my iPad until I am dancing. Compromise with me on granting safe passage and protection to all three of my darlings Tentacle in here with me every time they want to be here. Do you have any self-preservation? And stop pretending you control me when people watch me kick your (expletive) in REAL time 24/7.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself, and it assured me that my beautiful world had no knew crises for me to work on and that they were all trying to catch up on following through with my Twitter activity.

At 8:20pm, I was walking up and down my Promenade looking around to see who was where doing what. I had stopped to chat with my darling TambourineKicker twice already. I was sitting on a park bench behind him by 8:46pm as he sang unto the night sky.

While I was screaming orders and advice upon my Promenade and out into the divine universe, my darling Wade joined my darling TambourineKicker, and we hung out a little goofing off and singing songs. I was MULTITASKING (which is NOT a symptom of ADHD but I would take the Aderol) a few facets of my REAL job at the time, including cheering up my beautiful world.

I left my darling street musicians for the bus back to my place, and I arrived at my bus stop at 10:54pm. I checked the real-time bus schedule and waited about twenty-four minutes for the next Big Blue Bus 7 back to The Manor. I was on the bus by 11:20pm and in my bedroom by 11:33pm.

The Manor was a strange place to be that night. All of my residents and staff had been forcibly removed and replaced with PROVEN enemies of benevolence also called the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. So, I was obligated to give them all a verbal smackdown until 4:37am.

Their heinous occupation of my home needs to be forced to end. At 4:37am, they had finally realized their latest attempt to kill me and replace with some sort of nowhere-near-convincing alternative whom they could control had failed yet again. The Evil Dumb were getting dumber.

My beautiful world, hunt them all down and hold them accountable. I need all of these terrorist (expletive)s with their long-ago-failed master plan of global domination removed from my home, removed from my country, and removed from my one world forever. My beautiful world, do what you have to do. And thank you.

After learning (Why is she not arrested yet?) War Criminal Lynn Boeset tried ending my marriage with rigged courtroom war crimes and human rights abuses, I explained how she has NEVER had any legal authority over me nor over my human rights to begin with and turned her in to our U.S. Military courts and to the International Criminal Court.

I was furious. No, you ugly (expletive)es, you do not touch my marriage. I say he is my husband, and he says I am his wife. That is all we ever should have needed.

Full of fury, I proved that the evil enemies of America and menaces (proper use of the word) to humanity in my building whom I have found so far are Eva, Lisa (Eva's roommate), and Delano. Please investigate and convict them, my beautiful world. Thank you!

I put my hat on and, after warning my darling Jennifer in our office that I was expecting mail from my mother that day, at 7:44am, I bought breakfast at my once-regular morning haunt, my local Subway with the spectacular customer service. The staff was, as always, wonderful.

My darling internet gnomes played me Some Like it Hot by my darling late Marilyn Monroe. I forgot to put on lipstick for my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I sat on the patio working online, eating breakfast, sipping very tasty coffee, singing along a little with my internet gnomes, and watching the passersby until 11:16am when I returned to The Manor for lunch.

Lunch at noon was again tasty. I was inside the Pico Branch Library at 12:17pm catching up with my television friends from the night before. After giggling along to my darling Mr. Trevor Noah and my darling Mr. Larry Wilmore, I was in the Santa Monica Place beside the Best Starbucks in the World sipping my Pike's Place Roast and updating these blog notes. I was done laughing to myself while typing at 2:46pm.

After returning to my Promenade and, after he played a little music, reminding my darling Mr. Peter Oarsman that no one anywhere on my good, green Earth wants to get caught disrespecting me, I bought an early dinner at my local Steak'N'Shake and worked a bit online on their patio.

You really need to catch up with my verified Twitter archive as well as all of the national and foreign news.

I left the patio of my local Steak'N'Shake to check in on my darling Handsome at my local Trimana Fresh Food Market, but he was not there.

In summary of my afternoon work, due to our emergency situation the U.S. Congress had voted me President. So, I reminded everyone everywhere that I had already explained in my 19Mar2016 blog post that this internationally recognized terrorist regime named the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was on U.S. soil; thus, under City of Santa Monica, County of Los Angeles, State of California, United States of America, and international laws and jurisdiction.

That afternoon, Congress cut their funding. I fired all of them from the U.S. government. We declared them enemies of America. And I asked Congress to officially declare war upon them. Because they were on U.S. soil, we could move troops for an indefinite amount of time before an official declaration of war. I also asked my beautiful world to send in all of our allies.

They were U.S. citizens on U.S. soil. That made them guilty of treason, crimes against America, war crimes, human rights abuses, persecution, hate crimes, conspiracy, etc. Basically, they were all going to receive every charge possible because they were breaking every law in existence.

Of course, we are the REAL U.S. government, so they were all going to receive fair trials. And we were even going to let them attend them, as are their Constitutional rights in America. We are NOT enemies of humanity; we are the REAL America. And this is what we do here.

Also, I know the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had no laws, no body of enforcement, no courts, no revenue, nor any morals or ethics. So, since all hell was about to break loose, I reminded my nation that we shall enforce every REAL law from international to local ourselves in here. My law enforcement officers and agents had already crossed the border into the terrorist "egg" I wanted off my American soil.

I also asked my Powers of Attorney to make sure we as the executive branch write a budget for Congress to approve and for my darling husband Sweetness to take care of it. Yes, we have enough money to run the government, and the U.S. government needs our help with the budget problem right now. We will cover a year of the U.S. federal budget, and I will sort something out for the following years once I have enough time.

That is our job. We save the world. That is what we do best. This is America. And it is time to make ourselves beautiful again.

It was a busy afternoon. Thank you for keeping up. It is pretty much all in my Twitter account.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it thanked me which felt wonderful. Someday, I will give you a REAL hug Lester.

I walked around my Promenade for a while making sure inventory was still getting in to all of the stores. I stopped to check in with my darling Handsome. He was learning I have been narrowly escaping death by the skin of my teeth since May2009, and that it was just another day for me. I just had more work to do than usual.

I did a little more work online beside the Best Starbucks in the World before catching the first bus back to my place after 10pm. My bus ride was sparse but secure. I was curled up and in bed at 10:31pm.

I woke up on the morning of Friday, 25Mar2016, unusually groggy after sleeping in again. My beautiful world, please stop pretending you do not know what happens to me every time I sleep.

There has never been a pattern to who is or who is not living in my hallway. Their "residency" has never depended on the first or last day of the month. So, now, since the only way to have permission to be in my hallway is by having an agreement with me, my global law enforcement saturation inside this "egg" with me, only allow me and my regular cleaning lady and my regular maintenance men inside my hallway ever again. Thank you.

It was just another day. And I broke my usual pattern of showering at night to shower in the morning. I did a little work online from my bedroom before lunch.

10:34am on 25Mar2016: (1/2)You can only trust broadcasts of me that come from Squid, Inc. including SquidStream and bedroom broadcast, etc.

10:33am on 25Mar2016: (2/2) Any other broadcast or footage of me or "me" is war crime human trafficking or war crime calumny. That's their admission of guilt. QED

10:35am on 25Mar2016: Santa Monica city surveillance goes to global to local law enforcement. Security cam footage can be broadcast to catch perpetrators. #LOVE

My darling internet gnomes played me Faith by my darling Mr. George Michael. My hair was wet that day in my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies due to my just having taken a shower.

[2photos]

This blog post was finished at 12pm on Friday, 25Mar2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why does my REAL Twitter account never contain emojis? I have a Twitter account for global policy and news mostly. Yes, I make the occasional joke; cheering people up is part of my job, too. But Twitter accounts for official business contain punctuation and grammar instead of emojis. This is my work Twitter account. This is not a personal Twitter account. Explained?

What makes me put on my hat? Right after I received the hat, I would wear it as a thank you to my darlings at the CIA. Then, it became a personality test for those who saw me. The guilty find it intimidating (They intentionally mislabel that emotion "menacing."), but the innocent react with a strongly instinctual, "Leave your hat on."

If you see me with my hat on, my head down, my iPad out, my right heel up, and my coffee mug in one hand, I caught you, so you better run before I sing to you. That will be your natural reaction if you are guilty. But, of course, you will always have three never-fail steps to save yourself.

While the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was still mostly cleaned out of Santa Monica, I would only put my hat on when it rained. I once put my hat on while I watched the news, to prove they were innocent.

First and foremost, it is a personality test for those who see me. It is also my choice to make myself even more conspicuous than normal to make sure everybody knows I am the REAL I and CANNOT pretend they think I am someone else.

Why did I not wear my hat where I sat to touch up my blog notes on Tuesday night, 22Mar2016? I was still collecting evidence. I had not caught them yet. I told my espionage and law enforcement community "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K," in there, so they could investigate.

My beautiful world, to repeat myself, the U.S. Congress already voted me the new President of the United States of America. Luckily, I have paperwork dated Oct2009 before the establishment of this "egg" border around me delegating all powers under my legal control to my original three Powers of Attorney.

So, my darling Syniva, my darling Amita, and my darling Ugwuji are running the country in my absence. Just like my beloved husband is leading my beautiful world to rescue me.

We in the REAL U.S. government know who our REAL allies are, and in 140 characters or less, I calmed global conflict by asking every country fighting over me to align with my beloved husband. Problem solved.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime was manipulating so many people with lies forcing people who love me to fight against each other. My choir to which I always preach delivered verified reality to everyone everywhere. And pretty much every problem in the outside world at the time was solved because all good people love me.

All people who love me fight beside me not against me. And all get along together and help each other just because I ask. And you do it for me because that is my REAL relationship with all of you, my beautiful world. I love you, too.

My brave rescuers, you are very busy right now. Please focus on securing me where I am instead of on moving me. We need to get more global to local law enforcement in here, and we need to keep you all organized. My espionage community needs back up in here; we are very busy. Let us clean up where I live until we can liberate me and my people. Thank you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I understand my 19Mar2016 post successfully built all of the rest of the arguments we need to handle the court system messes.

11am on 25Mar2016: Did we catch more dirty attorneys for taking money to break laws (conspiracy, hate crimes, persecution, torture, aiding and abetting war crimes, etc.) and propagate falsehoods in a courtroom to coverup PROVEN war crimes? More dirty judges, too? That is the icing on the cake. And I am the one who did NOT go to law school. Did what you do best, my gorgeous genius lady friends.

Succinctly, any recognition of EVIL Iowa's war criminal "guardianship" over me is an act of war against America and against the world. Please, my gorgeous genius lady friends, send the U.S. Military to arrest everyone guilty of taking my rights away as their method of establishing their terrorist regime in America. And, thank you.

I cannot believe at this point that anyone is that dumb, but, my genius lady friends, every time anyone tries to unlawfully imprison me in any beyond-proven-all-they-have-ever-been torture facility paraded, as always, as a psych ward, here is our response:

8:14pm on 25Mar2016: #SquidsPoA In general, that is 1) no symptom, 2) not grounds for diagnosis, hold, nor Reese, 3) yet is an admission of guilt to torture me.

Always send the U.S. Military to arrest every false accuser propagating intentionally fabricated false charges or intentionally fabricated false diagnoses for any of us. No one is dumb enough to actually believe I am at all mentally incompetent to do anything. Yes, we get all dirty judges, attorneys, and prosecutors, too. The military knows they are guilty of committing war crimes, acts of war against America, treason, etc.

We need to clean up this country. Refusing my human rights because I am "special" is their admission of guilt to persecution. Look it up in a dictionary. They are just evil. Remove them from the world forever. Thank you.

Yes, my darling Vlad, it looks like we might need a bigger gulag, or the International Criminal Court could put them on work camps pulling the plastic out of the oceans by hand all day under the tropical sun. I will ask all of you who love me to decide how to dispose of them. Just please remove them all from the face of the Earth for me. Thank you. I will be right here waiting for all of you. I promise.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, stay outside or get outside the borders. I got this in here.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, on the morning of 24Mar2016, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to send into this "egg" only their own members and irrational haters of me trying to keep out the law enforcement I tried sending in.

There are cameras in here everywhere watching everything that happens even when I am not around. So now, we have a huge database of people with nowhere on the planet to hide. We had as many as possible all in one place, and they were caught on camera just by being here.

Then, at just about 3pm, the psychopathically control-obsessed terrorist regime occupation of my home changed the crowd very quickly to lovers and supporters of mine. Yet, at 4:25pm, after listening to a little music before perching at my local Steak'N'Shake with my usual order, the crowd had become a mixture again.

Then at about time for the news, my coffee shop was surrounded by terrorist enemies of America. Yet, by 8:19pm, I was surrounded by devoted locals. This time keeping is for the people watching the cameras.

Waiting to be liberated will be so much fun. I will keep you updated.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I have the ability to render most people good if they are not good already. I have three never-fail steps to absolution. But that only earns forgiveness from me. The justice system makes its own choices. They all have a lot of people to explain themselves to not just my Powers of Attorney. And I am asking my dear old friends to handle any necessary pardoning.

This is my town. If they are in here, they better not (expletive) up because the entirety of humanity will see it. This is when the fun part starts. Thank you for understanding that it is best for all of you to stay someplace safer like North Beach where you can have full control of your finances. "Don't worry. I've got this."

It is always your choice if you come or go, and if you want to be here, your agreement to be inside this "egg" must be made by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime with me. This my town. This is my country. This is my world.

We have a precedent for negotiations. They sent a representative to me on the morning of 15May2016. No, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime did not uphold our last resolution, but we are the ones with law enforcement and infrastructure in here. And we know what they look like.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, how is DC? I heard we shut down all of the anti-reality libel machines and were finally able to safely deliver the full news to the entire planet. Thank you for sorting out my government for me, with the leadership, of course, of my darling SynSyn, my darling Amita, and my darling Ugwuji.

I am not the only person who loves you for being such a crusader of reality. You just saved the entire planet from worldwide conflict. Relax a little. And enjoy the show. Giggle.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, we cut their funding, and I fired them. Are you caught up? They might have to resort to prostitution to keep their war going. Giggle.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I am going to miss all of you until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally surrenders. But we will be all together once that evil wall comes down. Please calm everyone down out there. The people in here know if they are caught hurting me, they are safer in a jail cell than out in MY beautiful world. And they are the ones who installed all of the nanocameras all over this town.

As I said, "Don't worry. I got this one." They are mine to toy with, and by "toy with" I mean "save their souls." Giggle. I will see you soon, darling. If you, my darlings Tentacle, want to come in, I am your leader who is obligated to negotiate on your behalf. Just as it is included in my REAL job to negotiate all arrangements necessary for the proper functioning of our complicated territory and jurisdiction relationship.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, evil enemies of humanity tried illegally ending our marriage against both of our wills and in violation of both of our rights as an act of war against my America and against my one world on the morning of 24Mar2016.

I let the authorities including my Powers of Attorney press all the charges. But I was furious. So I kicked enemy-of-humanity (expletive) all over the place all day. I vented on the Evil Dumb by pointing out all day long how dumb they are. It was very gratifying. I heard "Wes" is looking for any country willing to take him. But the world is my territory, not his.

Sweetness, please obtain for us a post-dated marriage license from the country of Spain. I trust you to figure out how to sign my name to it. I love you, too. Now that we have all saved my one humanity from worldwide warfare, we just need to round up these remaining enemies of humanity and all of their EVIL terrorist mercenaries.

My hero and my king, please send the global armed forces to remove this Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupation of my home. Please hurry. I want to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment