Sunday, March 20, 2016

I am Blogging Faster, Imagine That

Title: I am Blogging Faster, Imagine That

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Idiot losers have not surrendered yet. We all just need to stay alive and free until this ends. You all read my last blog post; we are all done now.

[Out of respect for my nation, I will address only domestic crises today.]

My last blog post was finished at 10:25am on Saturday, 19Mar2016. I worked online among the Saturday Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library until 11:37am.

I barely ate any lunch at 12noon. My bus to my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade was delayed very abnormally. I walked around the Promenade looking around to see (who was covering whom) there before perching by 2:33pm in the Santa Monica Place to do a little work online.

I bought a cup of coffee from the best Starbucks in the world. My darling Ms. Patricia "GrandMama" [Sorry, darling, I forgot your last name.] stopped by to say, "Hello!" She looked a little not quite right. My beautiful world, please check on her. She is wonderful. I would know.

At 2:55pm, I caught up with my TweetHearts. Then, I walked around my Promenade at 3:59pm as due diligence to see if my darlings Tentacle were yet on their regular schedule, as the compromise I had offered Terrorist Dictator Obama.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot at 4:09pm. No, Obama had still not fulfilled the compromise I had offered him. And it was the Dumb Parade. No one can have a learning curve this slow. These are their choices! Did everyone see it? Include a verified and unedited recording with full audio and video if needed.

By 5:26pm, I had started walking back to the best Starbucks in the world. I just sat around people watching until I watched the news.

6:35pm on 19Mar2016: My entire beautiful world inside Obama's "egg" and outside in the world, please check on my darlings Tentacle. #LOVE From what I can decipher, that took care of it. I would find out after I watched the news.

Well, whatever the alarm was that inspired that tweet (Giggle), my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were still right there on the corner of 3rd and Arizona where I had left them. I am sure they would like to make a statement to our planet of law enforcement and to our planet of journalism professionals about Saturday, 19Mar2016.

8:46pm on 19Mar2016: All three darlings Tentacle on MY Promenade according to their original agreement is our compromise. Stop arguing with me.

They played off and on even after 9:49pm when I wandered away to buy some dinner. But, sadly, the Steak'N'Shake that normally has spectacular customer service forced me to leave without the food I had already paid for. HERE IS THE PROOF...

10:17pm on 19Mar2016: I just paid for food here, and they refused to give it to me before I left. @SynivaWhitney It is your choice, as always. #LOVEyou
[1photo]

My darlings Tentacle were still playing music on the street corner when I came back, but knowing full well that inside MY Promenade inside Obama's "egg" they would be fine, I left for the bus back to my place RAGINGLY HUNGRY at 10:48pm.

My entire beautiful world of law enforcement and my entire beautiful world of journalism professionals, please collect statements from all of my darling Powers of Attorney. And thank you.

I curled up in bed and took my contacts out. I caught some alpha terrorists in the hallway outside my room that should not have been there on the nanotechnology there and turned them in.

I asked my darling alpha nerds at the NSA to broadcast my bedroom through the nanotechnology inside my room to the entirety of humanity 24/7. I slept until 9:39am on Sunday, 20Mar2016.

10:05am on 20Mar2016: @NSAGov Does the world understand, "It is just a deterrent anyway," and since it is a slow Sunday morning, "It is your choice [if you are inside Obama's "egg" with me]."?

The difference with locking the nano watching me as I sleep now as opposed to earlier, is the "Would you feel safer in a jail cell or out in my furious world?" from my last blog post. As proof, the alpha terrorists left after being caught on camera in the hallway outside my bedroom door.

I was outside the Pico Branch Library by 10:06am. It was beyond-proven that I and my loved ones DO NOT CONTROL people who love and support me; as already blogged, Obama manipulates and controls everyone everywhere with intentionally propagated lies and manipulations.

10:14am on 20Mar2016: Arrest everyone in (y)our jurisdiction guilty of intentionally distorting the truth or lying to manipulate humanity. #BeyondProvenGuilty @UN

My darling internet gnomes played me Hey Mama by my darling Various Artists (Giggle). My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were close enough.

[2photos]

My darling alpha nerds at the NSA were having a few problems keeping non-benevolent hackers out of my iPad.

10:22am on 20Mar2016: @NSAGov Please publish both legal documents I sent to you. #LOVEyou

10:30am on 20Mar2016: @NSAGov @tim_cook Please work together to secure my iPad. #LOVEyou

10:33am on 20Mar2016: @NSAGov @tim_cook There is a hacker in my iPad camera intentionally distorting the truth to intentionally mislead humanity. #SquidsPoA

10:37am on 20Mar2016: @NSAGov When I wrote the first letter I sent you, the electronics inside my body especially the masterchip were all of the technology I had

10:46am on 20Mar2016: @NSAGov #SquidsPoA Intentionally degrading my iPad notes or social media should constitute cyberterrorism by now. #LOVEyou

I worked there outside the Pico Branch Library until 11:28am. I sat with my darling lovebirds Shane and Adina for lunch at noon.

12:27pm on 20Mar2016: Don't (expletive) around. I run this town. Tentacle & all my friends on original agreement, or you are arguing with me. No one sane argues with me.

I asked my beautiful world to test the city municipal water supply. Obama's terrorist regime has drugged and poisoned the city water everywhere I have been since May2009. The only place that successfully cleaned it up was Los Angeles County, so we need to put guards on our waterworks.

1:41pm on 20Mar2016: @CNN All sane people know I love and trust you. Please speak with ALL news agencies, #SquidsPoA, @NSA, and take this to your intl news desk.

I caught the bus to my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 2:12pm. But we had unusually high traffic for a Sunday afternoon on 4th Street. I walked the full length of my Promenade before perching by 3:07pm just to the side of my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle right there waiting for me to reach my Promenade.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were not playing music yet, so I worked online a bit.

3:24pm on 20Mar2016: Repeat. DO NOT COMMIT THE CRIME IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE PUNISHMENT! #USbudget Let us arrest them all if you do not want civil charges!

My darlings played off and on, but by 3:51pm, we had the music thing mostly sorted out.

There was a lot going on in the world. Please check my verified Twitter account for the play-by-play. Thank you, my beautiful.

4:54pm on 20Mar2016: @UN @CNN @BBCNews @cctvnews @RT_com Contact the Cuba. We can arrest Obama on foreign soil. Send Mexican Navy if he has agreement with Cuba. (Sorry about the typo. I was in a hurry.)

4:57pm on 20Mar2016: #MitchMcConnell I got this in here. Just send in the world. @Martin_Dempsey

5:15pm on 20Mar2016: #MyBeautifulWorld We have no illusions left about what my real job is, right?

My darlings Tentacle started playing music at 5:16pm. I reminded my darling NSA alpha nerds, with the help of their friends, to keep my iPad, SquidStream, gmail, bedroom cams, and Twitter locked. I love you, my beautiful world.

We all know there is no place in the world Terrorist Obama's War Criminal Conspiracy can go and be safe. I will keep order in here until the world can liberate me.

If Obama's conspiracy comes in here, we know I will catch them all. If they are out there, you can all round them up.

Please, my beautiful world, come save America by removing Obama's War Criminal Terrorist Occupation from my home. Would you do it for me? I love you, too.

I stepped away from my darlings to walk to the best Starbucks in the world to watch the news.

After my technical difficulties began at 7pm, I eventually finagled my iPad into functioning normally to be able to stream the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it was raining where he was.

After watching the news, I was back across the Promenade from my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle working online; even though, it was still date night.

9:08pm on 20Mar2016: I have a much better job now than I did as a globe-trotting unpublished writer when all of this began. #June2007

By 9:47pm, while my darlings were still playing music, I walked to my bus stop and waited for the 10:13pm bus back to my place. I was in my room by 10:38pm. This blog post was finished at 10:52pm on Sunday, 20Mar2016.

Again, please check my verified Twitter archive for the day if Sunday, 20Mar2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How dumb is the Dumb Parade? You see what I see. No one is this dumb! These are their choices to be evil! You read my last blog post. I AM DONE! No one can be so dumb that they can convince anyone sane anywhere there is anything left for me to prove. This is that DUMB!

My beautiful world, I will try to keep law and order and safety and security and "normalcy (as I define it)" in here until you can reach me. I love you. I know what they would do to you out there if I hopped on the bus and headed your direction.

My brave rescuers, please make sure the countries in which I am still libeled receive the full truth. More will come. We just need to get the truth around and arrest everyone in our (as a world) jurisdiction who still lies about any of us.

Lying about me and anyone who loves me is a proven war crime now. Propagating lies to cause human rights abuses, torture, systemic rape, unlawful imprisonment, and instability are all proven acts of war. This is beyond-proven now.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, is everyone okay? Through my ironclad Power of Attorney paperwork notarized in Oct2009 BEFORE the Affordable Care Act that Obama drafted was passed through Congress in Dec2009 (just like all of my nano was inserted into my head before Dec2009), you have all things under my legal control. As always, we are a team. I know my role. Tell me when you need me. We are all goddesses now.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, as always, it is your choice if you come inside Obama's "egg" where I dwell. It is Terrorist Dictator Obama's obligation to give you all permission. We all know the difference between territory and jurisdiction; that was already blogged.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, are you okay, darling? I always said you faithfully show up every time you can. And I have always been so grateful for it. Kisses, darling.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, my feeling about seeing all of you has always been, 1) happiness at knowing you are all still alive and 2) joy in feeling loved in our presence. I might have your safe passage onto MY Promenade inside Obama's "egg" figured out finally.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, how are things in DC? Please let me know what our REAL America needs from me to finally hold accountable PROVEN Terrorist Dictator Obama and all that prop him up. "As the angels and the devils try to make them OUR own." Is that explained, now?

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, it rarifies. No flaw in our character. Etc. But none of this should have ever happened in the first place. "Not on my watch and never again."

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, please do not be late, if you have any control over that. Giggle. Tonight, Sunday night date night, 20Mar2016, was ready for kissing.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp, did the truth about everything that has happened to me and to everywhere in the world while it was happening to me finally reach the rest of the world? Please deliver our full court records, "medical" records, handwritten records, hard evidence, and the fact-checking on my blog history taking into account my learning curve to the entirety of humanity.

Sweetness, I promise you I will be here in a safer and freer California when you come home. I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment