Monday, March 14, 2016

The Things I Always Have Time For

Title: The Things I Always Have Time For

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. As a general rule, if I am forbidden from knowing it ever happened or forbidden from knowing somebody said it, it was probably an atrocity I would have prevented. My beautiful world, I will always have time to fix our problems. You just need to tell me what they are.

Germany. Oh, my darling Chancellor Merkel, you welcomed the refugees to better and safer lives inside your country because you know that as one humanity we have a responsibility to care for each other and also because it is a normal human reaction for us to want to end any and all human suffering we see. We are human. This is what we do.

When the hard facts came in after the Cologne attacks, so few of those abuses were carried out by refugees. The truth is that the refugees have NOT harmed Germany, and you know what good Germany did for the world by taking them in.

Sadly, it is also common for humans to spread lies to foster hate. But no one should be attacking you for serving humanity. When we lead, we also serve others to serve our own. We are one connected world. What affects one people affects all people. You acted in the best interests of Germany and the world.

A minority with a racist agenda against Muslims is attacking you for loving them as fellow humans equal to all the rest of us. That is hate that is lying about you, and it is not even hate for you. Chancellor Merkel, you have proved the REAL Germany knows better than to hate and attack people for their religion. Stand proud and tall on your choices. You know what is right for your people.

South Sudan. The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court defines many crimes against women as crimes against humanity and war crimes. These include systemic rape, forced public nudity, forced public humiliation, forced birth control, and forced prostitution but many more, too.

We know the atrocities committed in South Sudan are under reported, but that does not mean they are not happening. My beautiful world, we have a responsibility to make the decade-long ethnic war in Sudan and South Sudan finally end.

These are people born in war, raised in war, and who never know anything but war and all its ugliness. They do not know peace, so they do not know to value peace. We need to teach them where true prosperity and stability come from-- from peace.

My last blog post was finished at 12:10am on Saturday, 12Mar2016. I was asleep as fast as I could. I slept very well and woke up at 8:59am. The Saturday Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library was already bustling when I arrived there at 9:27am.

My darling internet gnomes played me Forever in Blue Jeans by my darling Mr. Neil Diamond. My hair was in a chignon for my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

That morning my beautiful world also witnessed through my eyecamera how differently I treat ladybugs from the way I treat cockroaches. (You know, cockroaches, things none of us step on.) I at least give roaches a stern talking to, but ladybugs I let crawl all over my hands until they fly away on their own.

I worked online all morning. Lunch at noon was BLTs. The line for seconds was so long that I did not make it back to my room after eating until 1:01pm.

I ran into my darling Sonny at the bus stop. He said he was walking to the beach, so I told him I would take the bus to the Santa Monica Pier with him and convinced my darling Sonny to spend the afternoon with me. I hate being alone.

We took the bus to downtown Santa Monica, and I convinced him to walk to my Promenade first. I am such a creature of habit. Giggle. We were sitting across the street from my darlings Seis Cuerdas by 2:18pm.

At 2:44pm, we finally walked to the Pier like I had promised him we would. We sat at the far end by the steps of Mariasol listening to the Hawaiian family sing and play music.

The same torture facility alarm since 10am was still blaring. I figured I probably ought to do something about it finally. We left the end of the Pier at 4pm and were on my Promenade standing beside my darling Patricia and her grandson Dominic as he played the Andean pan flutes at 4:26pm.

My darling Sonny and I walked around a little bit including stopping in my local Trimana, so I could introduce Sonny and my darling Handsome. By 5:18pm, I was drinking coffee with him in the Santa Monica Place beside the best Starbucks in the world.

I did some work, and my darling Sonny left for the bus at 5:34pm. I left to check if my darlings Tentacle were on my 3rd Street Promenade yet at 5:52pm. No, none of them were there. But I was able to hug my darling Patricia and to give her a touch of coffee. I was back beside the best Starbucks in the world working online by 6:34pm.

Hulk Smash-- 12Mar2016

At first I thought that Obama's Gestapo was keeping my darlings Tentacle away from me to make me go insane. It is an understatement to say I need them to be healthy. But look what happened in EVIL Iowa.

They were injecting me; that is UN recognized torture. They were raping me in my sleep every night in my apartment. I had absolutely no support system there. The public openly persecuted me. And there was absolutely nowhere for me to meditate.

But I never contracted a single symptom of any mental illness, except for nightmares which only happened while injection chemicals were in my system.

And EVIL Iowa knew I was the REAL me. They all knew I was NOT a replacement for myself. They attacked me and persecuted me because they all hate the REAL me and wanted to throw me away. PLUS they never told anyone in the rest of the world that the REAL me had never died. It is not that no one there cared. It is that everyone there cared about destroying me.

Everyone saw me there. I lived among them. That really is how NOT mentally ill I REALLY am. I even found my way to escape while living under those conditions. So, I doubt "finally making Squid go crazy, so Obama can finally throw her away" was not their real intention.

Look at what we are like together. I am physically safe; we are all physically safe. The entire furious world calms down when they see us together. No one has to worry about me. We make human art like it is a religion. We are happy, and we are loved. THAT is what Obama is forbidding me-- the basic human right of being loved.

I know I function so much higher when I get to meditate, and I know how much Obama and all who prop him hate my quality excellence that the world has proven it REALLY needs. So, if they openly admitted they wanted me to lose my functioning by being forbidden from meditating, they need to be arrested.

So, because they were still not on my Promenade that Saturday night, this is what I wrote down...

6:55pm on 12Mar2016: @DHSgov @NSA @FBI I am worried Obama is again pumping lies to control the masses into the earspeakers he ordered everyone to have. @CIA

We already proved in Oct2014 that intrusive nanotechnology caused neurological and mental health genocide. The entire non-quack medical community all over the entire world read my 16Oct2014 and 18Oct2014 blog posts, did the necessary science, and started screaming THAT LONG AGO for all those damn mind-control earspeakers to be removed from everyone everywhere, especially from our youngest children.

No, I do not exaggerate. And unlike Obama's lying liars, I always provide hard evidence and actual science. I actually respect that the accuser carries the burden of proof in America. What the hell did Obama not destroy in our legal system?

I hate those goddamn earspeakers! Please finally remove them all!


I had a few difficulties with watching the news, but once I notified my darling R2 unit, the NSA, my iPad started functioning normally again.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:20pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Erika Hill, and it made me laugh out loud.

I caught up with my TweetHearts then returned to my Promenade at 7:56pm. I was overdue for buying myself dinner, so I visited my local Steak'N'Shake for an Original Double'N'Cheese with fries (no ketchup, no pickles, yes bacon).

At 8:29pm, I found my darling TambourineKicker hanging out on the street corner beside the Victoria's Secret store with my darling Michael the conspiracy theorist. TambourineKicker was there for a little while but disappeared into the night leaving his equipment behind.

Michael sang a little using the abandoned amp and mic. TambourineKicker came back just in time to hear me sing a little of one of my darling Ms. Dionne Warwick's songs. I am sure that verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals will get around.

By 9:38pm, TambourineKicker had obeyed his irrational orders to not let me sing with him (fueling the theory Obama and was war criminal terrorist conspiracy were openly preventing everything that lets me heal), so I was doing my job bashing Obama's head in instead. After I was done, I caught the 10:48pm bus back to my place.

My darling Mathew walked me the last half of the way to the Manor from the bus stop chatting the whole way. I am sure it will hit the highlights reel. I was in my bedroom by 11:01pm and asleep by 12mid.

I woke up a number of times that morning, Sunday, 13Mar2016, but just laid in bed hating being alone. The Daylight Savings Change was that morning. I picked up my mail then chatted with my darling Cynthia during lunch at noon.

My darling internet gnomes played me Dancing with Myself by my darling Mr. Billy Idol. I was singing along, "If I had the chance, I'ld ask the world to dance," as I worked online from my bedroom.

All afternoon, my beautiful world kept begging me, "Leave LA. Go. Leave. We need you to survive Obama's 'egg,' so we need you to go someplace there is no 'egg.'" But if I go, who will save my people from Obama's crimes against America? The "egg" will not end if I go. Obama will keep his "rules" and totalitarian dictatorship over my people; I just will not be here forcing all the pressure to make it end.

Obama's "egg" needs to be stopped. That is the ONLY solution. Obama refuses to spare America all of our suffering and loss of priceless human life, just accept his inevitable fate, and surrender. So, the fight goes on.

Sometimes, I feel like I am the only person anywhere who understands it REALLY is in everyone's best interests to NEVER do anything Obama wants nor anything the people openly enforcing his "egg" want.

They lie and seduce and manipulate, but they always get called out. They have been lying to hurt and control us all for so long, why is anyone still letting them least of all listening to them?

At 3:25pm, I left my room for my Promenade. As I tied up my loose ends online before going, I wondered if Obama and his war criminal conspiracy had enough rational self-preservation to deliver all three of my darlings Tentacle to my Promenade by the time I got there.

Yes, my beautiful world and I get more accomplished when my lovers are forbidden from reaching me. And, no, I should NOT have to get angry before finally being able to get my work done. But I prefer to have my loved ones near me where I can see them loving me. Who can argue with that?

I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 3:52pm. I bought coffee and found my darling Patricia pretty much the moment I arrived. We visited my local Sephora where I tried free samples of Nars and Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, like I always do.

After our long, slow walk around the Promenade, we sat down in the big comfy chairs in the Santa Monica Place. I got a little work done.

5:04pm on 13Mar2016: @SynivaWhitney Did EVIL Iowa really say you need to be stopped from fighting crimes instead them needing to stop committing crimes?#RazeIowa

I am such a creature of habit. I always sit in the same place on the bus. I always tell my darling Alfred before I leave Santa Monica, including my bus route and transfer points. I know I need my invisible security there before I get there. I always order the same Pike's Place Roast at the best Starbucks in the world. I am so predictable I understand why some people call my reality a little boring as compared to all the lies told about me.

So, after I went to get some dinner at 5:54pm, I checked my Promenade for my darlings Tentacle. The deadline I keep with very predictable regularity is 5:30pm. If my loved ones are not on my Promenade by 5:30pm, I send my beautiful world to make sure they are not dead.

6:16pm on 13Mar2016: #SquidsPoA @CIA @DeptofDefense Please check on all three of my darlings Tentacle. They are not here. Please make sure they are safe. @RT_com

After I bought dinner at the Shophouse (and after I ordered the same thing I always order), I hugged my darling ODean while my darling Patricia chatted with my darling Mr. Daniel Morris. By 6:18pm, I was seated outside of the Old Navy eating my rice bowl and working online.

I found my darling TambourineKicker at 6:36pm. He gave me a natural, organic apple, and we had a little chat about the previous night. I said, "No, really, it's okay. I get it." And that was that. I left him at 6:49pm, but the line for the restroom was so long I was late for the news.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:10pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it made me want to kiss her. Giggle.

I left the best Starbucks in the world for my Promenade at 7:50pm. I found my darling TamboureKicker perched with my darling Michael the conspiracy theorist on the corner by the movie theater.

My darling TambourineKicker offered me a seat on his amp, and Michael and I had a little singalong while TambourineKicker walked around a little.

As is my regularly scheduled reliability, if my darlings Tentacle are not on my Promenade by 8:30pm, I bash Obama's head in. Guess what kind of Sunday night date night my irrefutable boyfriend and I had that night. Obama and his war criminal terrorist conspiracy REALLY are that suicidal on the sword of justice and humanity.

I did my due diligence and walked around the Promenade with my eyecamera just before 9pm to prove my darlings Tentacle were forbidden from being there.

Hulk Smash-- 13Mar2016

Dude, seriously? I really have to do this again? Okay, if they insist.

I heard we finally got a little court action as an attempt to get permission for all of my crosstown friends and loved ones to just pick me up and take me to my REAL house in the Hills.

THEY DO NOT NEED PERMISSION! THEY HAVE AN INVIOLABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Oh, my (expletive)ing god! Who the hell has not read the Constitution, yet? This does not take a genius.

The First Amendment clearly states that "Congress shall pass no law" that abridges our right to peaceably assemble, among many other rights we are all also denied under Obama's "egg." On top of that, the Fourteenth Amendment clearly asserts that states also cannot take any Constitutional rights away.

NO ONE can take these rights away from anyone under U.S. jurisdiction, even if they not citizens or are illegal aliens. No one.

Why the hell am I still stuck on repeat?

And do not even start pretending it is not peaceable. You have seen them with me, and making love is NOT an act of war.

We should not need legal action to be able to exercise basic human rights no one is supposed to be able to take away from us! THIS IS AMERICA! Who the hell let this happen here? And who the hell is letting it continue?

Think of all the lives that could have even saved on both sides and suffering that could have been prevented and moral integrity of our national culture that could have been preserved and taxpayer money that could have not been spent and LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH that we all could have been spared if someone would have stopped Obama from raping America by creating his "egg" in the first place!

And look at how many human atrocities we can spare our nation if we finally end this now!

THAT is what they are trying to do by picking me. They are trying to save us all! Who the hell stops them?!?

I have been screaming at the government, "Do your REAL damn job!" for so long. Look at what goes on in my Metropolis of Angels! Are you listening yet?

And what angers me most is Obama's entire political career. He was a junior senator for four years. That was it. That is not even a full term. Then he became president. What the (expletive) were you thinking, America? Before that he was a Constitutional law professor in Chicago. I did not even go to law school, and I know the Constitution better than he does!

He has NEVER had the right nor the authority to have an "egg," and no matter how many lies he has propagated, he still does not have the right nor the authority now nor will he ever. How the (expletive) did you let this happen to America? You all need to make it stop now.

P.S. No one anywhere is stupid enough to think I am mentally incompetent. No one. Lying liars need to go to prison.


First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

My darling TambourineKicker and I hung out on the street corner singing and goofing off for over an hour. A random man came up to me and asked me out to lunch while we were there, and I had to tell him (paraphrase), "Go ahead. Tell me I'm gorgeous. Just don't flirt with me." Giggle.

TambourineKicker and I sang until 10:01pm after which I sat down on his amp again to watch him pack up his gear. I walked to 4th Street with him before he went left and before I went right.

The buses were running like clockwork that night. My Big Blue Bus 7 was at my stop right at 10:48pm. This blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:10am on Tuesday, 14Mar2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I sometimes wait until people start panicking before I respond to torture facility alarms? First of all, I need to thank everyone for our very vigilant alarm system. Just because I do not say anything right away does not mean I missed the alarm, and I am so grateful that they are always so expedient and timely.

I wait so long sometimes because it actually slows down their war crime coverups. Every time they get stopped and charged for lying about me to steal me away from the world, they just do it again.

Yes, they compulsively commit the same crimes over and over again after compulsively failing. My darlings at the NIH confirmed (paraphrase), "Oh, yeah, that is criminal insanity if I have ever seen it."

So, the longer we take stopping each threat, the fewer times they actually commit the same crime.

And as a side note, if they actually wanted me to slow down, they would finally choose to stop giving me so much work to do. Please see both of my Hulk Smash entries above.

Is my excellent execution of my job serving my people, my nation, my world, my humanity, and my home disrupting my ability to actually have money inside Obama's "egg"? Obama's "egg" is why I have no money inside Obama's "egg." That California "conservatorship" would have just given me another $50 a week which is seriously not enough money to live on anyway. Everyone knows that.

Even if it were $100 a week, it would still not be worth sacrificing my home, my safety, my rights, the truth, nor my ideals for. The "conservatorship" was not an attempt to give me more money to live on; it was an attempt to force my home to commit crimes against me.

Just because "Everyone does it," it does not mean anyone new should be permitted to abuse me nor that anyone should have been permitted to in the first place.

Obama and his compulsively lying war criminal terrorist conspiracy do nothing but (expletive) up constantly, commit crimes against everyone everywhere constantly, get caught constantly, fail miserably constantly, and then just do it again constantly, yes, even after telling me, "Squid, if you mess up just once, I'll get you!" (Look, War Criminal Boeset, I am not incompetent like you are. Are you sure you can call what you do all day a job as opposed to an illness?), so is there any lie or crime I wished they got away with? Of course.

They used to lie I should be forbidden all employment and as a result all income because I was an "illegal immigrant." Do you all remember that one? I asked them what country they claimed I was from, and they said Spain. To which I replied, "Then deport me. You know I don't want to be here. And you know how Spain feels about me." Then, because I wanted it, they dropped that lie.

Oh, and then there is their quackery that I have ADHD.

First of all, they have libeled me with every mental illness under the sun, so when actual non-quacks said, "No, she has no symptoms of any of that," they tried lies like, "Squid is pregnant, so we have to put her in a mental institution," or, "Squid has AIDS, so we have to put her in a mental institution."

This is why the entire sane world does not understand who still lets their crapfest into ANY courtroom nor why none of them are arrested yet. There was never any reason to humor their obvious lies in the first place, and the accuser is supposed to carry the burden of proof, especially in America.

We all know "Lying liars need to stop lying," crossed the line into, "Lying liars need to go to prison," years ago. Grow a set of balls, mother(expletive)ers, accept your fate, and got to prison already!

But, when they intentionally falsely libeled me with ADHD, as always with no reality to back it up, I said, "I'll let you. Go ahead. Give me Aderol. I'll take it. But look out!" So, because I was okay with it, they backed down.

I infallibly know what is in everyone's best interests. And that is why sane people trust me.

How free should people really be? I understand why you are asking. If I micro-controlled people, everyone would behave. But controlling people is a human rights violation I abhor.

Everyone should be free to choose where they live. Everyone should be free to choose whom they marry. Everyone should be free to learn the truth. Everyone should be free to defend themselves and their nation. Everyone should be free to believe what they want especially free of being manipulated by lies.

Everyone needs to be free to be wrong every once in a while. Everyone needs to be free to make honest mistakes and to be rightfully punished for mistakes if they intentionally hurt people. Everyone needs to be free to learn and change from their mistakes. Every needs to be free to seek out safety and human rights if they are in danger or persecuted. Everyone needs to be free to be a human and have natural human flaws.

Taking rights away from people never makes them safer; it destabilizes them and makes them fight you.

My beautiful world, we all know I stand up and take command when people commit human rights abuses and persecution, so we can finally make it stop. But unless they are committing crimes against their own people, I am pretty much hands off with the government. I do that on purpose.

I told Congress (paraphrase), "It is not your job to do what I want; it is your job to do what your constituents want." I have a long history of asking my people to contact their Senators and Representatives to tell them how to vote. I do not have a history of commanding Congress's votes.

They are the elected officials. I am not. It is their job to run this country not mine. I have enough to do. Yet, of course, if they went dictator like Obama did and started intentionally destroying America, I would fight them to save my people.

When my people asked me whom they should vote for in 2014, I told them to do what I do (paraphrase), "Check your incumbents' voting records. Find out if they are doing what you want as their constituency. Do your homework. Here is a list of reliable resources."

I know there are a lot of government officials who want my advice and opinions on things. I typically wait until they ask, but I always answer.

When I was in immigration detention in the UK, one of the few safe places for me to sleep since Obama took office by the way, I had a television in my room. And the British Parliament made in clear they wanted my opinions and would do everything I told them to do. I told them, "I am not even a citizen here. I do not feel comfortable with you letting me control you."

I am as hands off with governments as the world lets me get away with. We all know people need me to solve our problems as one world and one humanity. I know I have a responsibility to tell people how to fix our crises. There a lot of people who ask me to just tell them what to do.

I have all this power because I suffer. The world including my nation saw what Obama does to me and made sure I would be able to stop it. And humanity will keep giving me more power until I can finally surmount the heinous crime against all of us everywhere that is Obama's "egg."

It is part of my responsibilities to humanity to stay someone who can be trusted with all of this power. So, always be suspicious of everyone who says they need to change me or control me into doing things I do not want. Please contact your local news station for my latest CV. This is me. This is my natural self serving humanity. Who the hell wants me different?

As I already blogged, it is my end goal to teach the world to fix our problems yourselves the same way I would, so I can retire to a tropical island with my husband and write fiction again. Until then, the work has to get done, so I need to be free enough to do the work. Not solving our worst crises is not an option for humanity.

I will always have time to serve my people, defend the innocent (or at least well-intentioned), solve global crises, make peace, and protect human rights. That is something you, my beautiful world, have always been able to count on. I have always been someone you can count on.

My brave rescuers, you know I cannot tell you how to rescue me no matter how much you want me to. I have complete transparency. I cannot keep secrets from anyone. I cannot send secret messages. And when Obama knows what we are going to do, he gets ahead of us to prevent it.

I just need a ride across town to my house. We are so close. The world is making sure we can actually do this.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, a little birdie told me that I cheated death by the skin of my teeth by fending off that "conservatorship." I am waiting until the story is corroborated, but still thank you for everything. Thank my beautiful world for contacting LA County and convincing them to protect me from even more torture and abuse.

I told everyone War Criminal Tara Tovarek could never be trusted. There is no way for her to claim she was manipulated by lies; even she is not that stupid.

And as I said in my last blog post, please send to my darling attorney Haroun a copy of all of our hard evidence, especially our personal copies of all courtroom transcripts, for every crime committed against all of us since Obama took office. If he is willing to tell you who he really is, you will know why.

If I actually were Jesus (and we all know I stand by the fact I am not), you would be the one helping me carry my cross. My genius lady friends, you carry so many of my responsibilities for me serving and protecting my people.

The things we do in this world are miracles no one should have to work because the abuses we fight should never have happened in the first place. But we do it. We serve. And the world makes sure we are capable of it. But we all know it would have been better if the world never needed us to begin with.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I will always have time for you.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, hey! First things first, are you okay? I know none of this has been easy on any of you, and you are the most sensitive of the five of you. We are working on it; we will get through this. And thank you for loving me so much that you will do anything to make Obama's "egg" end.

As for the lovers' pillow talk, have you ever read the Kalevala, the Epic of Finland? It is an absolutely fabulous work-of-literature-as-cultural-identity.

It begins with the birth of the world from a bird's egg resting on the knee of an air maiden impregnated by the wind. She eventually gives birth to Väinämöinen, the first man in the world. And he has epic adventures across their known world interacting with heroes and gods alike.

What is so fascinating is that the heroes and villains of the Kalevala carry out their fairy tale magic through the act of singing. There is even a duel early in the book where two magical humans sing at each other to bury the other in mud and win.

Ilmarinen, Väinämöinen's best friend, crafts the Sampo as a wedding gift. The climax of the epic occurs when the Witch of Pojah tries to steal the Sampo from the book's three biggest heroes causing it to be destroyed and wash up on the shore of the Kaleva District fertilizing the land and birthing what becomes the nation of Finland.

Every time I meet people from Finland, I ask them what they think the Sampo was. I have had that conversation from the island of Nuku Hiva in the Marquesas to Harvelle's in Santa Monica on a Tuesday night. The Finnish really travel.

My theory on what the Sampo was, if you read its description, is the greatest technology the human race had created at the time. Väinämöinen and the Witch of Pojah were fighting over the finest handcrafted human creation in existence.

It is such a beautiful national epic full of music and snow (Dude, it happens in Finland.).

My BFF Syniva took this photo of me in her studio apartment in North Beach when I was 26 years old. I always glow with divine light when I read epic literature. Giggle.

[1photo]

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, we are going to talk shop today. You know me. You know I always accept the technical challenge.

I invent harmony lines as I go along because it is harder than singing the melody, and you have witnessed yourself in 2009 that I can sing a song I have never heard before as long as I have the words in front of me. I would rather dance on an improv (after warming up). You have seen a lot of me choosing the technical challenge.

When musicians sing jazz and show tunes, people say they have a "legitimate" voice. But look at those ballads. Broadway belters are mezzos for a reason. Those songs that sound so good when we mezzos sing them were written specifically for us. They were written for our range and our voice.

A good rock song is so much harder. Have you ever tried singing my darling Led Zeppelin's the Immigrant Song? My darling Journey's Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' is written so we have to sing across the natural breaks in our voice. And there is no way to fake my darling Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit; you either have the pipes for it or you do not.

And do not let me start about my darlings AC/DC. To sing their oeuvre, you have to sound crappy and good all at the same time.

Yes, I always accept the technical challenge. In fact, I invite it. You know me that well, GeneralLee. My response to every challenge is winning.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, did you get my tweets from late Saturday night, 12Mar? Thank you for always paying such close attention.

The first time someone said to me, "You cannot keep this to yourself. Pease share your voice with the world," they meant my singing, but I assumed they meant my writing. You know being an artist is not my REAL job, but I do acknowledge now that it is part of what the world asks of me.

For years I said I needed a security team and personal bodyguards, so I could finally remove all the mics and cameras and nanotechnology and finally have privacy again. The world said, "No! We'll miss you!" So I promised to fill the gap left behind when I am finally safe enough go non-bionic with ACTUAL media of the REAL me.

The world is not going to lose me when Obama's "egg" ends; instead, I will finally be able to join the world.

And to help me join the rest of humanity at last, late Saturday night, 12Mar2016, I asked you to visit Sacramento to find out if the State of California needs anything.

I was told our Governor Jerry Brown was trying to pass a bill through the state legislature cementing that all of the crimes against all of us that are Obama's "egg" be made illegal in California, but it got stalled.

Everyone wants me to stay here, so we have to make everyone safe and free here.

Thank you, Bogart. I have sent you to explain what is happening in Los Angeles to foreign consulates and to Washington, DC. Now, I am asking you to visit Sacramento. Please find out for me what our home needs. And thank you.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, it is specifically because you all protect me, heal me, and love me that you are all kept away from me. Obama's Gestapo even acknowledged that themselves.

I told Obama to allow all three of you on my Promenade every time you want to be there, or I move to San Francisco. All Obama did was escalate. Yeah, which one of us needs their power taken away? Me and my Powers of Attorney or Obama and his war criminal conspiracy who prop up his "egg"?

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, our Sunday night date night is such a completely absurd ritual. We are forbidden from speaking to each other. We are forbidden from touching each other. But look how intimate we are making music to each other in the sidewalk.

Luckily for you, it is not as weird as my first dating experience. We all know I was a pariah in high school that could not even get a date to the prom. My BFF Syniva and I spent prom night in her basement watching Carrie.

My first regular date was my darling Mr. Dustin Lane Corgan. It was 1996 and my second semester as a freshman at my alma mater the University of Texas at Dallas. And I had so little experience with dating that I had no idea we were dating.

What my darling Dusty kept saying to me was, "Let's go hang out Friday night. We'll go to Deep Ellum or something." So, I thought we were friends hanging out. In my own defense, though, if he had said, "Let's go on a date Friday night in Deep Ellum," I would have got it.

So, every Friday he would stop by to pick me up, and I would make him sit and watch television with me until the X-Files ended before we could go out. (Dusty, honey, I am so sorry. I had no idea we were dating.)

I remember I put a crack in the cover of the Morphine Yes album he had leant me. I still remember the date of the first day he kissed me; it was 10Apr1996.

We had a total adventure trying to drive to Reunion Tower which neither of us knew how to reach, so we could drink milkshakes with a skyline view of Dallas. After he took a vacation to Mexico, he brought me back a blanket as a gift.

And, he took me to my first live club show. If I remember correctly, his best friend from high school was related to one of the drummers (There were two.) in Course of Empire who were opening for the Reverend Horton Heat. So, he took me to Trees in Deep Ellum to see them.

No, and get this. The first opening band of the night was No Doubt. I do not even know how I remember all of that.

The last time I talked to my darling Dusty before I graduated in 1999, he had just bought a Fender bass with a red starburst and was planning on going to med school. He is on my Facebook friends list now, but I never get updates from him.

Yeah, LightFoot, that dating experience was even weirder than ours.

Giggle. Oh, and darling, I remember when you said, "How am I the kind of guy she wants to date?" Big giggle.

Oh, honey, I can sort of understand that you looked at my first boyfriend Vinny, the first man I asked to marry me, who completed the Third Tripos in Mathematics at Cambridge University in the UK and at my second boyfriend, Mr. Whisky, the medicinal biochemist, and said, "I don't get it."

When they find out they could make you feel insecure, they are going to laugh harder than I did.

Honey, I am rich, famous, and powerful now. You are an upgrade.

The prerequisite for having a relationship with me has always been treating me well. That was always a hard enough standard for people to measure up to. But now I have even higher standards.

My husband dropped out of high school at fifteen years old. There are things I have never cared about in a lover. You treat me well. You all do. That turned my head. But you kept my attention yourselves. Have you seen your face when you look at me?

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp, do you remember the interview you gave my darling Mr. Larry King in your red-walled office in our house? In it you quoted someone whose name I do not remember.

Beloved, you said, "Power and money reveals people." Basically, power and money allows people the ability to finally do the things they always wanted to do and to behave how they have always wanted to behave.

HoneyHoney, that is why all of this money and power has never corrupted us and never will. We are finally accomplishing all the things we always wanted to accomplish. And look at us. Our good, green world has chosen themselves to be ours. They would let us do anything with this power and money, so look at our curriculum vitae.

Sweetness, who needs their power taken away? Those of us undeniably serving humanity, our home, our people, our nation, and our world? Or the monsters openly enforcing human rights abuses, refusing Constitutional rights to all of America, committing PROVEN war crimes, exercising PROVEN mental health genocide, and compulsively lying to cover it all up ALL as acts of war against America and ALL just to never lose their totalitarian power and impunity?

My hero and my king, I have been looking up your tracks on Spotify, but I could not find the When You're Strange album everyone tells me you have on Apple Music. First and foremost to me, your job is being my king. After that, to me you are a storyteller just like I am. But I know your identity to yourself has always been a musician. I have no illusions about you.

My beloved husband, there are things I always have time for. They include loving you and solving global crises. I am so lucky that sometimes those two priorities are exactly the same. I love you. Now give me sweet kisses until I retire in your tattooed arms exhausted and weak from a night of cloud dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment