Thursday, March 10, 2016

SuperHuman

Title: SuperHuman

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. We mere humans never know what superhuman things we are capable of until someone we love needs us to save them. My husband and lovers, my brave rescuers, my beautiful world, my friends and colleagues, and my Powers of Attorney all know that feeling well. As do I.

Israel and Palestine. You have a right to exist. And when I say "you," I mean all of you, Israel and Palestine.

You are two nations on one land. People keep saying they want a two-state solution, but that will separate you further from each other with more walls and more estrangement.

Right now, you are one land. You are neighbors in your one community. I believe you have more to gain from learning to live together and to govern together than by living apart. After decades of this, you have proven you cannot hurt each other without hurting yourselves.

I am not going to get into specific offenses, but after looking at the history of both of your peoples, you all know better than to commit human rights abuses. And I know you never would if you could just finally feel secure that no one is going to take your home away from you.

You need a truly representative unity government who treats everyone the same and does not differentiate between faiths. But I know that sounds impossible to the world, and neither of you want that.

Israel and Palestine, your one land is holy to everyone including people of other faiths who do not even live there. The whole world needs you to finally find peace. Everyone has a right to exist, and all people deserve peace, stability, prosperity, an accountable government, and safety in our own homes. We need to achieve these goals without costing other people their same rights.

I look forward to the days when I can actually speak to all of you about this in person. Until then, I will always be here if you need me. You just need to find a way to send me your questions and concerns.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on Tuesday, 08Mar2016, from Ye Olde Kings Head Pub where I was bonding with my older brother RadFish whom I had met for the first time two weeks previously while my darlings Tentacle were playing Harvelle's.

We hung out drinking bourbon as he sent naked photos of himself to women all over the world until the bar closed down.

[1photo]

While RadFish was in the restroom, the bouncer referred to him as my "boyfriend" to which I was all "No, no, he's my brother." That resulted in a blank stare from him that silently screamed, "Oh, honey, we know you're not White."

After they locked the door behind us, my big brother and I drove through the 24-hour window at my local McDonald's as I sang along with his satellite classic rock station. I was already in my room halfway through my chicken nuggets and fries when he "butt dialed" me through FaceTime while driving home at 2:24am.

RadFish is such a protective older brother to me. He was so funny. He said, "He can't be your boyfriend! He has like fifty girlfriends!" To which I said, "Oh, no. We are forbidden from speaking with each other. We can't even touch each other. THAT is the dent in our relationship!"

I am not used to anyone caring about me enough to be protective of me, particularly protective while still acknowledging I know what is best for myself. He said he would be at Harvelle's that night. I was offline and in bed by 3:10am.

I slept very well and woke up on Tuesday, 08Mar2016, at 10:22am. I had a lot on my mind. A lot had happened since Sunday. I laid in bed for an hour wishing I were not alone.

My maintenance man Jay stopped by to test all of our smoke detectors at 11:27am. Shortly afterwards, I waited with my fellow residents for lunch.

My probate attorney showed up a half hour early for our meeting, though. We had an interesting conversation. There was A LOT the government of Los Angeles did not know. I will put my response to my Attorney Haroun R. Nabhan in the section of this blog post where I normally address my Powers of Attorney.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our conversation beginning when I first saw him and ending when he left. And thank you.

After our talk, I had just enough time to grab lunch. I was inside the Pico Branch Library by 1:01pm watching my late night talk show hosts from the previous night. My darlings were very funny.

After catching up with my television friends, I spent some time writing. I left the library at 5:46pm to finally eat dinner. I was so late to dinner, my darling Nestor just handed me a couple of sandwiches that I took to my room.

I called my mom through FaceTime at 6:03pm, and she wanted to talk about my EVIL sister Tara.

My mom told me the California "conservatorship" was all War Criminal Lynn Boeset's idea, so she basically confirmed War Criminal Tara Tovarek has been in conspiracy for YEARS to enforce Obama's "egg" against America, Obama's PROVEN mental health genocide in the public, Obama's well-documented human trafficking of me, Obama's PROVEN systemic rape of me, and Obama's façade that I am too mentally incompetent for anyone in America to have First Amendment rights ALL as acts of war against America.

I was on the bus to my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade after changing my clothes. That night, my darling Ricky was back at the best Starbucks in the world, the one in the Santa Monica Place. I watched the news as soon as I arrived.

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:13pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and when the broadcast ended I wanted to say, "No! I want more news!"

My darling Ricky walked by to talk to me just after the news. I made a trip to my local Sephora right before perching at Harvelle's. It was Tuesday night, and I was repeating my Sunday night outfit like it was a refrain.

By 8:34pm, I was sitting outside the old blues bar chatting with my darling Mike and my darling Stan. They are both doormen there. I sent a message to my big brother RadFish while I sat there finishing my coffee. I was inside Harvelle's sipping my bourbon neat by 8:57pm.

The opening band started at 9:47pm. I know love when I feel loved. At 10:15, my darling RadFish walked in. My darlings Tentacle took the stage at 10:20pm, and everything in my life was beautiful until they stopped at 12:17am.

After I made a trip to the ladies room to put more layers of clothing on because it was cold outside, I could not find where my darling RadFish went. I looked around, checked outside the front door, and even tried to call him through FaceTime while my darling ODean bent my ear about the producer for the Beatles dying.

I finally found my big brother RadFish outside the back door chatting with the opening band. By 12:31am, he was driving me back to my place while I sang along with his satellite classic rock station, the only music he listens to.

My fellow resident my darling Lisa wanted to talk to me a little after I got in. She was such a sweetheart. I was curled up and in bed by 1am.

I slept very well and woke up at 9:56am on Wednesday, 09Mar2016. I took my time getting ready and was finally outside the Pico Branch Library sipping coffee and working online by 10:58am.

My darling internet gnomes played me Seven Nation Army by my darlings the White Stripes. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were all pretty good.

[4photos]

I sat in the shade singing to myself while typing while the Virginia Park employees trimmed the grasses and my locals played a little basketball on the cement court right next to me.

The soup we had for lunch at noon was particularly good, and I have always like their quesadillas. I was inside the Pico Branch Library catching up on my television friends by 12:34pm. I could not finagle my Comedy Central app into streaming, though, so I was back to writing at 2:24pm.

My darling Mr. Tomo "Nemo" Milicevic was sitting right next to me for most of the afternoon. At 4:33pm, I finally hugged him and left the library for my place.

My darling Luis sat across from me for dinner at 5pm. I was on the bus to my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as soon as I could get there.

When I arrived, I found my darling Patricia and my darling Faye sitting next to my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw as she sang. Yeah, all my ladies were there.

My mom called me through FaceTime at 5:33pm. She just wanted to see my face and blow me a kiss. Patricia said, "Hi," to her, too. Most of our conversation was about the weather.

My darling Kaila played until 6pm when she relocated to a new spot. I bought some ice cream from my darling Felix at the Trimana Fresh Food Market and had a short chat with my darling Alonzo before perching in the Santa Monica Place beside the best Starbucks in the world.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it was calming.

At 7:44pm, I returned to my Promenade and enjoyed various street musicians, mostly my darling Ms. Kaila Shaw. There had been torture facility alarms all day, and they continued into the night.

I caught up with my TweetHearts at 9:47pm and took the bus back to my place at 10:48pm. This blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:10am on Thursday, 10Mar2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

The footage of my life now is so different from "No Dress Rehearsal" and "Octopus" which most people are convinced was the last time anyone saw the REAL me; am I different now? That was 2009. This is 2016. We are all different now.

Like steel, I have been tempered by fire; my suffering through the most heinous crimes ever committed against any human unrelentingly since Obama took office has rarified me. I am stronger, and I have power because I suffer.

No one knew what I was capable of until I needed to save my people, my nation, and my world from Obama and his totalitarian "rules," and you know what horrors I was living through as I fought and still fight for you.

My beautiful world, my hearing with the probate court of Los Angeles County is tomorrow, 11Mar2016. The LA County Attorney who spoke to me on 08Mar told me the judge who will most likely be there is Judge Lesley Green.

Please contact LA County immediately to express the dire global urgency of preventing any more open human rights abuses of me which is the only reason anyone and everyone has ever lied to control me.

No one anywhere knows better than I do what is best for my people, my home of Los Angeles, my nation, my world, and myself. They need to be forced to stop their mass delusion that they can do my job better than I can.

If LA County chooses to switch from being the home I fight to protect to an enemy of me, my people, my California, my America, and my entire world by choosing to escalate Obama's "egg" with the BEYOND PROVEN human rights abuse of imposing a "conservatorship" over me which they admit their only excuse for is to GUARANTEE I can NEVER escape the jurisdiction of Obama's "egg," destroy the government of Los Angeles County.

And when I say everyone needs to call LA County before the hearing, I mean EVERYONE. My friends and loved ones in LA need to call; Sacramento needs to call; my darling Senator Dianne Feinstein and my darling Representative Darrell Issa need to call; the EU, the Vatican, the Middle East, China, and Russia need to call; my husband and my Powers of Attorney need to call.

I specifically need my darling Prime Minister David Cameron and Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England to call. LA County's entire argument for refusing me control of my own finances is because I would flee the country to save myself and my people and because the last time I sought diplomatic protection, the United Kingdom was the first place to EVER pretend I was mentally ill to be able to institutionalize me.

Yes, that is their argument after all of the times LA (and do not forget San Diego in 2012) lied that I was mentally ill to institutionalize me themselves. EVERY TIME it has ever happened EVERYWHERE, it was to make sure I could not reach my loved ones, especially my husband, who were all risking their lives to save me from Obama's "egg" and to make sure they could LITERALLY torture me and systemically rape with absolutely no way for me to protect myself.

Just like California claims to my face they have finally learned to never institutionalize me nor do anything Obama wants anymore, you, my beautiful world, especially the United Kingdom, have ACTUALLY learned to never enforce Obama's "egg," never lie about me, never pretend I am at all too incompetent to do anything, never control me, and never even argue with me when I tell you what I need.

Please, my beautiful world, teach Los Angeles County what loving and supporting me really looks like.

The only times I have ever been institutionalized have all been to control me, just like the only reason PROVEN ENEMIES OF HUMANITY have all ever lied their (expletive)es off to get an "adult guardianship" or "conservatorship" over me has been to control me.

The only reason anyone has ever lied about me, abused me, raped me, tortured me, and forbidden me control of my own finances has been to control me because if they cannot control me, I will escape Obama's rape-slavery of me. I will reach my full human rights. I will reach physical safety. I will reach my loved ones. And I will save my people.

If ANYONE claims to know better than I do what my world, my nation, my Los Angeles, my people, or I need, THEY ARE LYING to be able to continue enforcing Obama's "egg" over all of us. NO ONE knows better than I do how to do my job and that includes how to protect myself.

My brave rescuers, you have been dying for YEARS fighting to end the abuse of America that is Obama's "egg." You know better than anyone that Obama's "egg" must be ended NOT permitted to escalate.

I know how many people in this world depend on me being able to do my job including my finding a way to escape Obama's infernal "egg." Every time an (expletive)hole tells me I need to be forbidden from fleeing for my life, I can feel how many of you they slaughter with that statement.

In priceless human lives alone, the human race CANNOT afford for Los Angeles County to force a "conservatorship" over me. Controlling me destroyed America, destabilized the planet, caused a civil war, rape-enslaved me, and actively prevents me from doing my REAL job.

My brave rescuers, you die because Obama controls me. If Obama loses control over me, he loses his "egg." If Obama loses his "egg," he loses his "rules." If Obama loses his "rules," he loses his totalitarian dictatorship over America. If he loses his dictatorship, he and all who prop him up lose their impunity. If they lose their impunity, the world gets justice.

In short, if Obama loses control over me, he goes to prison for the rest of his life, and the entire world wins, especially America.

That is how bad lying about me to control me is for this world. That is how much trouble War Criminal Tara Tovarek is in with the entirety of humanity for defrauding LA County and pretending I am so mentally incompetent I need a "conservator." That is why you are all willing to die to save me from "conservatorships" and Obama's "egg."

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, my conversation with LA County Attorney Haroun R. Nabhan revealed A LOT to me about LA County's motives and misrepresentations of me.

My first trip to LA after Obama's "egg" began was Christmas2009. Tara knew I was refusing to step foot in EVIL Iowa ever again after I fled them for my HOME of San Francisco in June2009 because Obama's "egg" was so traumatizing I needed my home neighborhood and entire support system.

Tara told me to stay in the house she was renting, but she filled it with hidden cameras I was forbidden from knowing were there before I got there. Yes, War Criminal Tara Tovarek human trafficked me.

After she came back from Iowa, I had changed my travel plans to stay for New Years2010, so Tara and I stayed in that house together for a few days. She kept telling me to shower more often, so Obama could broadcast me naked in the bathroom without my knowledge. And she was horrible to me!

When I left Los Angeles for San Francisco in Jan2010, LA said, "Please don't go. We love you. Stay here. We will do anything for you." That was what my husband meant when the Mad Hatter asked Alice, "Why are you leaving Wonderland?" I had to leave because Tara was that (expletive)ing horrible to me.

After I fled EVIL Iowa for my life to LA in 2014, which was the third or fourth time I tried it (But LA kept institutionalizing me after I arrived to make sure I could never be rescued before EVIL Iowa could literally abduct me again and drag back to the cesspool of human wretchedness that is Iowa. It normally takes four or five tries before a woman can escape abusive living conditions.), Tara stalked me until she found me and tried dragging me into her car.

I said, "No, get the (expletive) away from me!" So, because I had forbidden her from controlling me, War Criminal Tara Tovarek lied to the LAPD that I was a physical threat to her to make them institutionalize me.

My EVIL sister Tara has a long history of enforcing Obama over me. This is just more of the same old crimes from her that she has ALWAYS committed.

My genius lady friends, if Tara comes near me, arrest her. She has proven she is an immediate threat to my physical safety, my rights, my liberties, my people, and my world. We cannot afford for that serially perjuring (expletive) to stay free enough to continue to hurt me.

As for LA County, Obama is tactically trying to render my home, for whom I fight and who fights for me, my enemy. I have done so much to protect LA from from how angry the world became with them after they saw LA enforce Obama's "egg" here, especially furious Russia.

This is 2016. The whole world is different now, and I trust that includes California. You know how many times LA institutionalized me themselves, and their argument for not letting me have enough control of my finances to leave is that they do not want me to be institutionalized again.

If LA really wants me to stay, they will set my people free. Sacramento needs to pass the equivalent of a "medical marijuana law" rendering all the abuses that are Obama's "egg" illegal in California, just like their medical marijuana laws negate the federal policy towards marijuana.

There is so much suffering here because of Obama's "egg." If they REALLY give a damn about me or even their own people like they say they do, they will set us all free of Obama instead of intentionally escalating his abuses of us with a "conservatorship" over me.

This is my home. I never want to leave California. But if they give me a "conservator" I will HAVE to flee this place just like I had to flee Iowa. They should know better than to underestimate me at this point. If I have to, I WILL find a way to save my people by leaving.

Too many people and too many people's lives count on my escaping Obama's "egg." Everyone everywhere needs to stop pretending they know better than I do how to serve my people. As long as there is an "egg" I must escape it.

I want to live here. This is my home. If Los Angeles genuinely loves me enough to want me to stay, they will NOT escalate Obama's "egg" by forcing a "conservatorship" over me. No. They will end Obama's "egg" instead and set all of my people here free.

My genius Powers of Attorney, tell LA it is me or the "egg." I do not want to have to leave, so the "egg" has to go.

No one knows better than you, my gorgeous genius friends, what superhuman things we mere mortals are capable of until someone we love needs saving. I trust you to work the miracle of teaching California to stand up to Obama and save us all. And thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, you were not hallucinating Tuesday night, 08Mar. I really was wearing military green fishnet tights, and we all know that was the last thing on me you were looking at.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, I have one thing to say to you, "Don't worry. I got this."

Obama himself made public statements just last month that he wants to take all three of you away from me forever just like he did my darling Bogart and my beloved husband. You saw what I told him in my last blog post, "Obama, you are the only one who will go away and never come back ever again."

Monday night, 07Mar2016, my local police made sure I was there when they told you they were ordered to arrest you and remove you from my life forever to make sure I could protect you myself if needed. And I did.

I know the laws. I know our rights. No one needs a permit to play music where you were. No, I am not a lawyer. I do not practice law. But I am a highly sought after legal consultant, especially on human rights issues.

Darling, you were being persecuted. Obama sends my local police orders to make sure none of you can be near me nor play me music at all costs not just to you but also to all of humanity.

Everyone knows I need you. I need true love and meditation to heal and survive this "egg." I need you to near me to guard me and keep me safe. I need you all, so I can stay healthy and alive. No, humanity cannot afford to lose me, so humanity cannot afford for me to lose any more of you.

The police have ALWAYS said they only do these horrible things to all of us because they are "just following orders." Sadly for them, that is the same defense the Nazis used when they put on trial for World War II, and it did not work then either. But I can tell they honestly do not want to do any of this to us. So, this is my solution.

I made sure you, my darlings Tentacle, are on my personal staff to make sure my diplomatic immunity in America also extends to all of you. I and my Powers of Attorney did this to protect you all because you are unrelenting singled out for persecution by Obama and all who obey him.

My once-great America as well as the entire world cannot afford for me to lose you, so you all have diplomatic protection to make sure you are never taken away from me.

Please take your paperwork, MannedUp, GeneralLee, and LightFoot, and make sure copies of your proof of diplomatic immunity are on file with EVERY police station in my Metropolis of Angels.

The Santa Monica police are sworn to serve and protect us just by our being in their jurisdiction. It is an understatement to say keeping me physically safe and healthy, which is what your job is on my staff, is in the best interests of the entirety of humanity, my America, all of you, me, and most importantly to Santa Monica.

Yes, the police receive orders, but it is part of every police officer's responsibilities to exercise discretion to keep their city as safe as possible.

Looking at every fight we have as a people, the police believe the tiny things they are ordered to do to us are not a big concern for the world. But the unrelenting onslaught of crimes Obama orders against us at all levels of government add up to persecution of all of us at every turn. We are singled out for this. There is no one else who gets treated this way.

This constant battle for our safety, rights, and liberties which we cannot escape is persecution of us, hate crimes against us, human rights abuses, terrorism, and unlawful imprisonment ALL used as acts of war against America. Being able to freely love another person is a basic human right not a privilege.

It is in the best interests of our home that all three of you have enough rights to play music on my Promenade every time you choose to be there. And it is specifically because your making music to me helps me survive Obama's "egg" that Obama wants it stopped.

We have over a year of hard evidence that Obama and all who commit the crime of enforcing his "egg" will propagate every lie possible and commit every abuse their self-appointed impunity lets them get away with to make sure I never make it out if Obama's "egg," and that includes taking you away from me.

Please ask my Powers of Attorney to sit down my local police and the City of Santa Monica and explain to them that no matter how benign the orders Obama gives them may seem, doing this to us destroys me, destroys my people, destabilizes the world, destroys America, and is a crime against our home and therefore even a crime against themselves.

All three of you, my darlings Tentacle, need to be on my Promenade playing music every time you want to be there. The City if Santa Monica has a responsibility to all its citizens to make that possible, not to mention to the world.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, as I said, Obama himself publicly admits he wants to take you all away from me. He and I have been in an exchange of ultimatums over our Tuesday nights at Harvelle's for a while now.

If any of you notice anything strange, make sure you all tell me and my Powers of Attorney. We know it will be more suspicious to me than it is to you. I know Obama makes you guys do some really weird things that seem benign to you but that I can reverse engineer.

Terrorist Dictator Obama pretty much shut his mouth after I told him that he needs to allow all three of you on my Promenade every time you want to be there, or I will go home to San Francisco. But I do not know how long we have until Obama comes up with new lies to coverup the human rights abuse of removing from my life forever.

You all belong to me, so you are mine to care for. Please help me make sure you all are NEVER taken away from me again.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, how are you today? When we mere mortal humans are put into stressful environments, we revert to our most basic forms. My most raw and basic driving forces and instincts are why I am a Mama Bear. I protect. That is what I do best. And you know how many things I am good at.

Yes, I fight very hard to protect everyone I can, especially my loved ones. But I always respect your right to make your own choices. That is what love means.

You all do a lot of things I would never do, would never ask for, and sometimes would even never want. Some of you also try to make sure I never find out what you do out there. But I am always here to protect you afterwards including protecting your right to make your your own choices.

Yes, sometimes I need things, so I tell you. It is always an emergency if I feel like I actually have to tell people what to do. Bogart, do you remember when you just needed to be reminded that I still love you and need you, so I started giving you a long list of ways to help that did not involve your risking your life?

Darling, protecting people NEVER includes needing to take their rights away. And loving someone includes fighting for them to be free to do what they want. I know you know that feeling. At your most basic you love.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, oh, darling, I have seen how territorial you get of me. So, I find it particularly impressive that there are things you would never feel like saying to me, especially, "Stop dressing so sexy. People can see you." Giggle.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I told you a couple of my stories of my adventures on my Promenade with my darling Mr. Taylor Hawkins on Monday, 07Mar, but I have a few more.

My darling Hawkins does not notice half of what goes on around him. Do you remember how I told you we were stopped at the door of Barney's Beanery and told, "You cannot come in. We will not serve you here."? Dude, I am Squid, and Hawkins is the drummer for the Foo Fighters.

I said, "No. Now we HAVE to find out what goes on in there," but Hawkins would not walk in with me. If I were with my darling CuddleBunny, he would have been in that door getting I their faces before I could even pull my iPad out.

Seriously, who does not want to be my sidekick when I find one of Obama's war criminals to confront? And as I previously blogged, the espionage thriller finally went away after we locked my SquidStream. Terrorists hate getting caught.

Sigourney Weaver Night happened because the U.S. Military had said to me (paraphrase), "We need your help ending this 'egg.' Your defense is genius, but we really need you to get on the offensive." Then none of you, my darlings Tentacle, were around for the entire weekend, and I became furious.

Did you see the whole night's worth of footage? When I returned to my Promenade after my peaceful and unarmed Sigourney Weaver Night, Ken was sitting on a park bench waiting for me outside of the Famima, and my darling Mr. Taylor Hawkins was sitting on the curb right next to him.

Ken had been sent to speak to me as the representative for Obama's conspiracy in the area, and Taylor never knows what the (expletive) goes on.

Ken asked me (paraphrase), "How do we prevent you from kicking our (expletive)es so hard ever again like you just did tonight?" And I told him, "Give me my husband." Ken waited for instructions from his earspeaker then told me, "You can have Kris." I said, "Only if you remove his earspeaker and give him complete control of his own finances."

After that, I gave Hawkins a pair of shoes I had broken the heel off of as a gift and found a place to sleep. Within hours of being told I could live with you, I was dragged into a literal torture facility run by professional terrorists paraded as a mental institution, and the people who dragged me there kicking and screaming even admitted to my face they had no grounds to lock me up; Obama was just desperate.

They called the place Harbour-UCLA. It was actually a professional operation, the first I had seen in years. My policy with amateur operations, basically medical facilities rendered torture facilities just because I am in them, is to outsmart them, but if they still insist they get to torture me, punish the (expletive) out of them.

If you ever find yourself in a professional torture facility (and we all know I actually do have to warn my loved ones about this), make them prove they are terrorists, never break under the torture, collect your evidence, get the truth out, and call the authorities. Never under any circumstances do what they want.

I walked into Harbour-UCLA at approximately 10am. They were on me instantly. I did my job. And by the time I came to after their attack, the LA Sheriff's office had shown up to arrest everyone and get me out. It took about twelve hours.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of me in Harbour-UCLA from the patch you put on the security camera the moment I walked in, and thank you for saving my life that day.

Sadly, the Sheriff's Office's orders were to take me to Del Amo Torture Facility which had to be reopened just to put me in because we shut them down after what they did to me the last time I was there.

But they were an amateur operation, as previously described, and were actively trying to arrest War Criminal Lynn Boeset for me and vowing to NEVER inject me ever again by the time I left.

My darling LightFoot, I am not recommending that you go all Jason Bourne on people by telling you this story. No. I am capable of doing my job because the NSA is my personal R2 unit.

They never stop guarding me, and they never fail me. The absurd trade off for having the NSA in all my technology is that they have to keep everything away from me online that Obama forbids from knowing about. If you think it is ridiculous what comes up when I Google myself, you should see what comes up when I Google you.

Sadly, as we have learned, my security camera in my eyeball is at best a deterrent. It cannot keep their hands off my body nor their fists off my face. But locking my SquidStream has proven to keep me safer by forcing the end to the espionage thriller that had been my life. Now, I just need all of you, my Queen's Lovers Five, near me at all times to keep me safe.

Darling, my reason for telling you this story was to explain the lengths Obama executes to keep you away from me. They told me I could have you, so they locked me in a professional torture facility to make sure I could never reach you. Do not worry, honey. I am working on it.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Love-of-my-Life" Depp, yes, someone finally told me you really did leave our Metropolis of Angels to speak to the world for me. Thank you.

I admit I had some strange timing on that one, sending you away just when I need people to explain to LA County that this is our home so they should know better than to commit EVIL Iowa's crimes against me, too. Please call my attorney, Haroun R. Nabhan. Thank you.

Sweetness, please tell Tara she is not welcome here; this is our town. I will allow her to begin saving herself by rescinding her petition for a "conservatorship" over me. But we know she will never do anything in my actual best interests and never has.

Beloved, I even went out of my way to tell her in handwriting the three never-fail steps to absolution and even explained, "You are the dumb sister, Tara. That means if you want to save yourself, you need to keep your head down, stop arguing with me, and do what I tell you to do." And all she did instead was escalate her crimes against me and my people.

HoneyHoney, if she refuses to rescind her petition, that (expletive) needs to go to prison. How the hell did she even find work in LA?!? She should have been metaphorically stoned to death before she could even reach California soil.

I do not care what it takes, my king. This is NOT Iowa. This is our home. We actually have enough rights to arrest people who commit crimes against us here. Please keep Bitch Tara out of my life! Even after she rescinds her petition, I do not want her near me. She is a threat to the entire world because she is a threat to me. No one can afford to let her hurt me again.

My beloved husband, is my beautiful world treating you well? Our federal government has proven America is incapable of saving ourselves; otherwise, we would have forced Obama's "egg" to end ourselves a long time ago. We need help in here. That is why you are out telling the the world how bad this "egg" is for us. Thank you.

Handsome, you told me yourself you learned in 2010 to do everything I ask no matter how weird it seems. Thank you for loving me this much.

My hero and my king, I have seen the superhuman heights you have achieved just because you chose years ago to save me. Go do it again. Go get the world to help us. I promised you that California would be safer and freer for all of us by the time you come home. Right now, it looks like we really will achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment