Sunday, March 27, 2016

Just Another Day.

Title: Just Another Day.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I had been busier than usual, so my regular pattern of daily activities was changing. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime was still escalating and still NEVER obeying their own "rules" which were repealed as laws by our U.S. Congress already.

To repeat myself, in does not matter why anyone does anything in here, we are all governed by Santa Monica, LA County, California, the United States of America, and international law. We will find all you terrorist psychopaths. And we will convict you, but if my law enforcement and espionage community deem you all too great of an immediate threat, they have discretion to due what they have to do for global security. That is our REAL job.

To repeat myself,...
1.) The entire planet sees everything that happens inside the IAR's "egg."
2.) It is everyone's choice if they are in here but me.
3.) We need our 911 alternative hotline and our hotline for verifying law enforcement IDs of plain clothes officers in place, and we just need to lock all calls to both hotlines from here inside enemy territory.
4.) We need verified news to the entire planet, especially in here.
5.) All hell is about to break loose, but we are the ones with law enforcement in here.

In short, show up in here and do what you want. My loved ones and I even have the power to pardon you if you need us to save you from the IAR's well-documented pattern of criminal activity of pressing intentionally fabricated false charges against all of us.

I prefer to arrest terrorist-enemy-of-America prosecutors and pardon convicted people who have taken the three never-fail steps, but my loved ones are free to do everything we need to do to save my people.

Planet Earth. This is my REAL job.

From what I can tell in here where I can get no news, we have brought peace to Northern Ireland, saved the Rohingya Muslims, returned the self-sovereignty of the Ukraine, protected the European Union from falling apart (Greek Debt Crisis), helped find peace between Israel and Palestine (Are they one nation instead of two now?), pacified ISIS's quest for global domination, begun a world economy based on green technology (Please see me 24Feb2015 blog post.). There must be more I do not know about yet.

My to-do list includes ending the human rights violations in Tibet (My darling President Xi Jin Ping and my darling Holiness the Dalai Lama, I promise I will work on it. I am a little busy right now.), bringing reconciliation between North and South Korea, carrying humanity through Global Climate Change, getting an eyebrow wax, and picking up my dry cleaning. I am sure there are more.

Thank you, my beautiful world, for listening to me.

My last blog post was finished at 12noon on Friday, 25Mar2016. Lunch was cheese sandwiches. I had been so busy all day that I finally took my morning meds (I have never hidden the truth of my med situation from any dedicated watchers of my SquidStream, and Benadryl is still a medication.) after eating since The Manor staff and I have an understanding that we maintain the façade of any mental illness in me for each other and to protect each other.

I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica at 1:20pm. My bus driver was a hottie with arm tattoos. Giggle. I visited my local Von's grocery store first.

1:49pm on 25Mar2016: #Vons darlings, the surface seemed fine, but I only recognized the security guard. I will tell you after I sip the refreshe product. I recognized the security guard from my local McDonald's on Colorado Blvd from before my beloved City of Santa Monica cleaned itself up for me in May and June2015.

I agree that sometimes you all need more than 140 characters of explanation. But I am in a hurry, and there is a lot going on. Thank you for keeping up.

I sat on a park bench on my Promenade within earshot of my darling Mr. Peter Oarsman and worked online with my unnaturally quickly draining iPad battery. I checked on the Starbucks coffeeshop in the Barnes & Noble and notified Starbucks corporate of crimes committed against them by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

I walked the full length of my Promenade to the Best Starbucks in the World and perched there at a table alone doing my REAL job. None of my friends normally on my Promenade were around and would not be that night because the IAR who NEVER obey their own "rules" were still breaking more of their own rules to escalate faster.

I made arrangements to return to The Manor early to recharge my ever-dying iPad battery and to work longer online. I will put my iPad down when I am dancing.

I made an official agreement with various agencies of various governments to guard me and my Manor, including all of the residents and staff, 24/7. My Manor knows now to verify the official ID of everyone who enters the building. We might have this fixed finally.

While I was sitting there working online, my darling Patricia visited my table for our coffee ritual. She looked good but a little distracted. I committed the Emily Post faux pas of working on my iPad while speaking with Patricia, but she forgave me. (Giggle.)

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Thomas Roberts, and it allowed me to finally see my effect on my beautiful world. I once asked my darling CIA Director John Brennan to ask Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England what I meant when I said, "I will do everything I have to do to save my people." (That might be a paraphrase.) Is that explained now?

After the news, I stopped by my local Trimana Fresh Food Market to chat with my darling Handsome, walked up and down my Promenade (Stop testing me. You ALWAYS intentionally give a false result on everything after you "test" me.), and then to my local Apple Store to chat about my ever-draining iPad battery, among other things.

8:38pm on 25Mar2016: @Tim_Cook I waited at the Genius table. Then, since there was no one there capable of helping me, I made an appointment to come back. #LOVE

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning the moment I walked into my local Apple Store and ending the moment I walked out. And thank you.

Just as I walked a little further down the sidewalk, I found my darling Wheels and after trying to convince him to send me a message from his smartphone, he took my request for our song. We sang together as we always do. And the night sky was happy to behold us.

I caught the first bus after 9pm back to my place. I worked there at The Manor online in my room all of the rest of the night until I went to sleep just a hair after 11pm. I was curled up and asleep very quickly.

I was twitchy as I went to sleep and woke up unusually groggy the next morning, Saturday, 26Mar2016, at 7:22am. I will further explain the difference between adaptation and evolution in my next blog post. This post is just so long already.

I was outside the Pico Branch Library among the kind of bustling Saturday Farmers' Market by 8:45am.

My darling internet gnomes played me I Will Wait for You by my darlings Mumford & Sons. I took no morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies because my iPad camera was hacked. But, I trust my beautiful world finally does know what I really look like.

I signed a petition for voters registered in the City of Santa Monica with the name not on my voter registration nor on my government issued ID. I am sure you all can sort that out.

Please turn in the "brat" who asked me to sign the petition for a full investigation and criminal and civil charges to hold the culpable accountable. You saw what she said to me. Circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our entire interaction. Thank you.

My darling Juan visited me there on my regular Saturday morning perch at 10:17am but wandered off shortly afterwards promising to return with a cup of coffee. Due to my unnaturally-draining iPad battery, though, I had to return to my Manor before Juan could provide my morning cup of caffeine.

I snacked on pretzel sticks while working online from my bedroom. I finally took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies there as I sat on the edge of my bed.

[2photos]

Lunch at 12noon was hamburgers and pasta salad. I worked online from my bedroom until my iPad battery had completely recharged.

My darling federal government agencies and our allies had a lot of follow through to catch up on. So, while I was giving them time to keep up, I tried soothing my furious world a little through my locked SquidStream and my locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast.

Once my iPad battery was finally fully recharged, I caught the first bus after 3:39pm to my Promenade. It was almost Saturday night. And I was going to find out what the Evil Dumb were up to that day.

After deboarding the bus at my normal stop, I walked around my Promenade to see who was where doing what (also referred to as, "seeing who was covering whom").

I found, of all people, my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot around the corner of Arizona Blvd selling their handcrafted rhythms to please the glowing sun of the sky.

I looked right at them the moment I saw them from across my Promenade and told them (paraphrase), "You know I prefer you be someplace safer than in here until I can be the one to negotiate your agreement."

But it was wonderful just to be able to see they were still not dead yet either. Their music was as gorgeous as always, and they kept me company as I worked online. We all know I will not put my iPad down until I am dancing.

I stood there in plain view of everyone around me, the only REAL me, and I did my REAL job. My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle bathed me in music until I left them for my appointment in the Apple Store at 5:30pm to negotiate with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

I sent my strange bedfellows of well-organized and benevolent nerds to extract the evidence from all of the electronics in the rendered-fake-by-the-IAR "Apple Store" before leaving. I caught terrorist "customers" inside my local Steak'N'Shake when I bought dinner to go.

Then, I was back beside my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot just to be able to feel loved in their presence. I ate my dinner there in the early evening light where we could all see each other. Sometimes I just need to know they are alive.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:02pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Thomas Roberts, and it made me scream, "Why is no one listening to me, yet?!?" You have seen my REAL résumé. You know what beautiful magic happens all over the world when people listen to me.

If you know what is best for yourselves, whether you hate me or love me, you will do this:

1.) We all know it is a war zone outside the smallest war criminal wall, but do NOT come inside this IAR territory where I am a political prisoner without functioning smartphones and mobile devices. All hell breaks loose in here when I am not around, and you need a way to both verify all official government IDs and to call for help.
2.) Mobilize all the allies full military forces. This is America's greatest time of need. And the world wants to save my country for me.
3.) SHUTDOWN the war criminal terrorist lie machine that manipulates everyone everywhere with calumny and arrest them all. I CANNOT believe that it has not been shutdown yet! Why does no one listen to me?!?
4.) Remove all electronics from everyone's heads. I will remove my own nano network once the Inhuman Atrocity Regime violating U.S. self-sovereignty by being a non-U.S. regime on U.S. soil is finally removed from the face of the Earth.
5.) LISTEN TO ME! And always tell me what needs fixing, so I can do my REAL job of loving and protecting humanity.

After the news, I hugged Patricia as I walked past her and her grandson Dominic on my Promenade. I checked on my darling Handsome inside my local Trimana Fresh Food Market. We were all very busy that day.

I also had a brief content-free discussion with my darling ODean on my way back to the corner of Arizona where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were just hanging out with their musical instruments.

By 8:42pm, my darlings were again playing their beautiful aether handcrafted for the night sky herself. And the night sky was pleased.

There was a lot of us just hanging out on the corner of the Promenade and Arizona that night. My darling Michael, the conspiracy theorist, and I sang and danced a little while my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played our gorgeous music across the Promenade from us.

Select portions of the IAR Gestapo from the Santa Monica police station made a public display of having turned themselves around for me. Our conversation was a little clandestine, but that is my not-espionage reality inside this damn "egg."

I have been trying to force the terms of my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot's agreement to play music on my Promenade (now a UNESCO World Heritage Site and recognized holy ground by every major and sometimes minor religion) to allow them to talk to me and just hangout with me in not-famous-people style.

After having a brief yet still slightly clandestine exchange with some fellow Roman-Holiday peeps at my bus stop, I was inside my bedroom at my Manor tweeting my journalism-as-recon about the amateurs inside the building with me to my saturation of international operatives.

This blog post was finished at 1am on Sunday, 27Mar2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What are all the voices picked up by my earmic? Repeat. There is an ever-changing number of people all over the world with microphones that speak into my network of electronics inside my head.

It is also beyond-proven that electronics inside our heads form bonds with our brains not just a network with each other. I try to make sure you all always hear what I read and write. But there is no way for anyone to claim they know what goes on in my mind 24/7.

Many times already I have explained the voices in my bionic network that my earmic can hear that the NSA cannot trace as a "Ghost in the Machine." I always explain that term with the two same books Neuromancer by my darling Mr. William Gibson and Children of the Mind by my darling Mr. Orson Scott Card.

As for a good tangent, we, with all of our electronics in our heads, are bionic and because all of our electronics are connected with each other, we have formed a bionically-connected global network of human minds.

Yes, we need ALL electronics removed from all heads everywhere on the planet. I will choose to remove mine myself once I receive a personal security task force. What do all of those electronics command you to do when not near me?

We all know there is a new electronic in my head that tries to command my movements. What are the electronics in your heads commanding you to do against your will? Remove all of the earspeakers everywhere on my good, green world for the good of humanity. Stop arguing with me. I always know what is best for you.

2:19pm on 25Mar2016: Stop pretending you know what goes on in my mind. But I do my best to make sure you always hear my reading and writing. #LOVEyou

How do I feel about people calling me "Squid" or "Tanya"? I prefer that my friends call me Squid. I always insist that my casual acquaintances call me Squid if they are good people. I used to joke that "Squid" is my SuperHero name. It is definitely my professional name.

But "Tanya" is my legal name unless I have a casual relationship with the people using it. For example, I prefer the residents of The Manor to call me Squid; however, the staff can choose which name they use because "Tanya" is on my official paperwork with them but because we still have a casual relationship.

If I do not like people I prefer for them to call me Tanya. It is sort of like my pulling rank on them. My preferred title is "HM Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek, President of the United States of America," and I use it for official state and diplomatic affairs or, as in the case with my darling Von's discount card, to make sure people know I am the REAL I to keep myself safe.

My beautiful world, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has installed nanocameras everywhere I have been and even inside my own body against my will since 2009 while always forbidding me from knowing they are there.

Once I and the good agencies of our government took control of all of the nanocameras away from those PROVEN enemies of America to protect ourselves from their unrelenting war crimes from systemic rape to public persecution and used them as evidence against them, they wanted all of the removed.

3:26pm on 25Mar2016: (1/2) Privacy is a basic human right. But choosing to be in Santa Monica right now is your choice to be on camera.

3:29pm on 25Mar2016: (2/2)This level of surveillance inside the IAR's "egg" will remain until their occupation of my home is neutralized. #NecessaryCompromise

Everyone knows all of these security cameras are everywhere inside this "egg." It is each person's choice if they enter the IAR's "egg," and they are responsible for everything they do even if they are NOT caught on camera.

Furthermore, just like all of the nano inside my own body, we will choose ourselves to remove them all once the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is neutralized. We need them right now. But the IAR does not like them because they lost control of them. Yes, I do compromise my morals and ethics in the best interests of my people.

The IAR should never have been permitted to commit their crimes against all of us to begin with, and once the IAR is stopped, we will return the full privacy to both myself and to everyone who chooses to be inside Santa Monica.

My brave rescuers, I have NO ILLUSIONS about the espionage community. And you all know why I do not. When I said, "Spies should be spies; soldiers should be soldiers; and civilians should be civilians," every spy agency on the planet entered the IAR's "egg" as counterterrorism intelligence (both our own and our allies') on U.S. soil in enemy territory.

I prefer to arrest all perpetrators and give them fair trials, but when members of a PROVEN war criminal terrorist occupation of my home pose a direct threat to global security, all global to local law enforcement has discretion to use deadly force.

As for actual members of the espionage community, they do whatever the hell they want to complete their missions. They make their own decisions while in the field. I have no illusions about what REAL spies do; that is their REAL job, their dharma. Just like this is my REAL job.

A few months ago, the CIA offered me a job. So, I do not-undercover recon (which actually falls under the definition of journalism since I broadcast and blog to the entire planet 24/7), analysis, and logistics for all of us. I have a 24/7 locked SquidStream. I have never hidden anything I do for REAL. And it only works because I am the MOST CONSPICUOUS human on the planet.

So, for example, when I wrote,...

5:36pm on 25Mar2016: (1/3) @BritishMonarchy(HMSS) @CIA @INTERPOL_HQ #ISS #KGB @LASDHQ @DeptofDefense [and my REAL staff at my Manor Olivia and Jose] Check my bathroom, all power outlets in my room, [maintain and replace all nano in my bedroom and in my hallway], [take all necessary action to secure me as I sleep],

5:37pm on 25Mar2016: (2/3) and allow no one in my hallway but me after I arrive at The Manor. Guard me and The Manor 24/7. Report all orders [and crimes] The Manor receives [or witnesses]

5:37pm on 25Mar2016: (3/3) to verified members of the @LASDHQ who can report them to @DHSgov @DeptofDefense @IntlCrimCourt for full criminal and civil charges.

This is our official agreement about whom to allow in my hallway. Again, if anyone wants to be any place I love and protect, they need an official agreement with ME.

I concur I should have specified sooner that my darling REAL staff of my Manor need to call our locked hotline for verifying all official government IDs of all people who enter the building, and I also probably need to spell out that everyone with whom I have made this official agreement has full permission from me and from all of humanity that needs me to take any and all action necessary to protect me in the name of global security.

That includes all REAL law enforcement listed in my three tweets since they have discretion and also the REAL espionage community since their job includes doing whatever the hell they want.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I am so sorry you are all so busy, but the Evil Dumb just keep escalating and refusing to finally surrender.

We now have a locked bedroom broadcast and SquidStream broadcasting 24/7 to the entirety of the planet to make sure everyone knows what is REAL about my life. All we charge for both broadcasts is just enough to cover the expenses of broadcasting, so, pretty much, the truth is free, now.

If Squid, Inc. wants to broadcast my hallway, as a sort of picture-in-a-picture sort of thing, I am all for that, too. We shall now prove who and what refuses me all physical safety at all costs to humanity in priceless human lives, rights and liberties, morals and ethics, law and order, and peace and stability.

I run this planet. My Manor is under my jurisdiction. I order no one be permitted in my hallway while I am in it. And the entirety of my planet can no longer pretend that they do not know what happens for REAL while I sleep.

Under your leadership, my gorgeous and genius lady friends, make sure my government agencies from all over the world finally secure me where I sleep.

I know both our government and the governments of all of our allies (Feel free to call the U.S. State Department about that.) have locked 24/7 access to both my SquidStream and my bedroom broadcast, etc. to all of our agents and officers inside enemy territory with me. We know it is their REAL job to take all action necessary to protect me in the interests of national and global security.

Not doing what I order in this building is their choice to commit suicide at this point, both metaphorically and literally if they upset my saturation of protection. Now, we all must keep all of those ugly (expletive)es out of my hallway and convict any and all of them who survive not doing what I tell them to do. And thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I made an appointment for 5:30pm on Saturday, 26Mar2016, with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to negotiate official agreements for functioning governance inside this "egg."

As is their compulsive globally-criminal pattern of psychopathic behavior, they refused me the basic dignity and respect every human is due and refused to acknowledge I exist at all.

No, their war including attempted worldwide destabilization, their heinous abuses of the entirety of humanity, their neurological and mental health genocide, their recognized terrorist regime's internationally and domestically criminal invasion (defiling America's self-sovereignty) and occupation of our nation and home, and their choice to waste so many priceless human lives has always been THEIR fault no matter how many times they have tried, so openly psychopathically, to blame their own heinous choices on me and my just-as-innocent loved ones.

As everyone who acknowledges reality knows, they have always refused to negotiate and, after fake negotiations, have always refused to uphold their own resolutions. It is time to remove this internationally and domestically recognized war criminal terrorist infestation of our home, our nation, and our world.

My brave and darling U.S. Military and all of our allies, there are no excuses left for not liberating America. Why the hell are you still waiting? Why do you still refuse to care about what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has always done and will continue to do to my world, my nation, my people, my home, and me?

These are nothing but the worst crimes ever committed by any human against any other human. It is your responsibility to make this stop. What have I not already done to end this?

My Queen's Lovers Five, please make sure the entire world receives this unadulterated message.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, please make sure all of you, my darlings Tentacle, stay safe. Please move into my and Sweetness's REAL house. I am asking the American Samoan Marine Corp to guard you there. I am also asking my darling Los Angeles Police Department to provide you with panic buttons in case of emergency outside IAR territory.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, yes, it should be a choice for all of you whether or not you are in here, but I need a way to keep you all safe if you enter this "egg" of realitylessness.

I and my saturation of law enforcement and espionage are trying to find a way to make mobile technology work in here, so the IAR's victims can have a 911 alternative in case of emergency.

We are trying to fix my unnaturally dying iPad battery. We are trying to secure the police station. I have already asked my people to refuse to enter this "egg" of IAR enemy territory without functioning smartphones and mobile devices.

Just stay patient and wait a little while, all of my darlings Tentacle. I will find a way to get you in here safely. Stay alive for me, okay?

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I have asked my darlings at the NSA to speak with the FBI. I am trying very hard to save the FBI out from under the leaders of the Department of Justice who openly are members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

Technically, I might have fired the entire FBI already due to their membership in, or at least aiding and abetting of, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and its conspiracy to commit human rights atrocities as acts of war against America and against all of humanity. But I will welcome them back into the REAL U.S. government once they take all three never-fail steps. I have faith I can save them.

I know I already fired all of the prosecutors in the Department of Justice including War Criminal Loretta Lynch and declared them all enemies of America. I have also asked my darlings the DHS to make sure all government agencies are coordinating our efforts to remove this terrorist-enemy-of-humanity occupation of our home.

My darling, please find a way to tell me why our full U.S. Military and all of our allies have not mobilized yet. Thank you. Stay safe there; we still have war criminal terrorist enemies of America all over our government.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, please stay calm. I know you go berserk when you are not with me. I am trying to arrange a permanent fix to the REAL problem, okay?

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, make yourself safe. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime know I will not put my iPad down until I am dancing. They have proven they have absolutely no self-preservation. You all need to stay alive, so I can see you all again. Will you do that for me?

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, is everything okay out there in my beautiful world? Whenever you or anyone needs anything make sure you tell me.

Thank you, Sweetness, as always, for opening up our house in the Hills to my loved ones in need. Thank you for getting along with everyone else who loves me too, now. You all need to work together. You know that. Again, thank you.

Beloved and all my darlings there with you, you are all so very busy out there catching up. So, I will try to keep this short and sweet.

My hero and my king, this good, green world belongs to us, so it is ours to care for. Thank you for leading my people in my absence. If you wear your crown for me, I will wear mine for you. Kisses, darling, from your queen.

[1photo]

No comments:

Post a Comment