Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ack! Why do they keep giving me things I have to write down as the only way to get them out of my system?

Okay, here is what ticked me off so much that I would write another blog post today... I was checking my facebook account this morning, and I had a friend request from username "XJohnny XDepp." I tried to send that user a message, you know, to see if it really is some sort of Johnny Depp to the eXtreme who owns that account. I believe I tried to say "Riddle me this... Please discuss your filmography in terms of midcentury American authors to the present and Rolling Stones lyrics only. You are being timed." Sadly, the message did not go through. Sigh... Well, here is to the future when I shall be able to write a blog post about something other than the things that make me so angry I have to type them out and send them out into the ether to be free of them.

People around my area seem to have a "shopping conundrum" with me. They seem to take a vested and angry interest in where I go and what I buy there. Yet, they are unwilling to tell me why where I go and what I do might ever matter so much to them that they get angry with me over it in the first place. Here is my advice on this one. If you refuse to tell me why you think you know who I am when we have never met before AND when you are usually wrong about who I am anyway, stop attacking me or, preferably, finally just ask me about myself to learn the truth. Nobody knows me better than I do, and I am right here to talk to you live and in person.

That already said and considering that most great apes around here are still podpeople, you, my readers, are probably wondering why I am still here at all. Well, I will NOT leave until the English have finally learned the value of their own culture. Yes, when I went out yesterday, I finally saw signs that the people of this part of the UK are actually willing to preserve who they are and possibly fight to not kill themselves off. This was quite refreshing. However, they still have chips in their heads; they are still on a forced march to ruin the very beautiful parts of what they mean to the rest of humanity.

I can only speak for my real, live, in-person experiences here in England; I have not yet made it to Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man, etc... since being here this time. (Among other parts of the UK, the Falklands are hard to get to directly from here.) This has to stop. Do you really want to erase this entire culture and leave to stand only on the bookshelves between the Hittites and the Chumash? You need to fix this. You need to bother to care.

I have heard some silly rumors out there that there are people who want to prove me wrong about something. Well, I am only human, and I do have normal human failings. I am wrong on occassion as a result. However, if you would like some help on finding topics on which I hold very strong beliefs where you might be capable of proving me wrong, please keep reading.

1.) Cold fusion cannot exsist in a manner that can be utilized by humankind.
2.) Democracies and "social contracts" (as defined by the French philosophers called philosphes) are not necessary to maintiain stable social order among humans.
3.) You are not aware of all of your human rights, you are capable of insisting on having all of them all at once, nor are you capable of maintaining all of them for all others.

There you go. Enjoy being better at this than I. Prove me wrong.

Also on my mind, did anyone else see my blog post from a few days back? You know, the post with the letter in it that I wrote to the Immigration Advisory Service? Yes, that might be the first place where I put it in my own handwriting that the processes of the parts of the UK government that I have encountered so far (for example, the UKBA) would work just fine if people would just do their REAL jobs for once... you know, follow their actual job descriptions and not go out of their way to break the law instead.

I have been saying this for quite a while about the US president. Why would he never read his job description? It is right there in the Constitution. It has not changed especially in its essence in over 200 years. As the system is described in the Constitution, there is also already a way to deal with this problem without the country falling into ruin, chaos, nor anarchy. It is called impeachment. It is right there as an already existing process built into the system since its inception in 1776 (roughly). I may have a few issues with the demographics of many of our country's "founding fathers" even the nerdy ones like Jefferson, but they made sure there would be a way to fix the problem without a total governmental revolution. Technically speaking, every time a president changes in the US, it is a major or minor regime change. The appointees in the executive branch usually get an overhaul every time it happens.

As for that certain vile subset of the executive branch that is so insistent on ticking me off even while I am overseas, you need to just get over your overabundance of cowardice and face me yourselves the next time you attack me. We already know I have called you out enough times that you are already caught. You show your guilt every single time you hurt me. All of the information and the ways to link it that are necessary to haul you in for justice are all out there in many redundant places already. The people of this world already know what you once thought you could be capable of for generations while waiting for global climate change to drive us all into a panic. Get over yourselves. You can't even face one innocent woman yourselves when you try to kill her. It's pretty obvious you have failed. Even if you could manage to convince me to allow you to finally kill me, we all know it would be because now, at this point in the process, my ACTUAL death would only make the empowerment of humanity, the healing of this world and all her people, and the justice out to find you move that much FASTER.

I guess I will get around to those esoteric questions tomorrow... assuming nothing else innane comes up. Proofreading was at a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment