Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Incoming and Outgoing Mail Update!

But first, more "Stupid Mail" that managed to get itself delivered to my home, somehow... Honestly, who really chooses to put these things in writing and then into my hands?














Still on the topic of deliverable or undeliverable mail: I am about to put that letter from three posts ago to the IAS into a mailbox. I have been so distracted lately. I am as active as a person would be... if... I don't know... someone were actively electrocuting her all of the while inside her home, trying to run her over with vehicles while outside of her home, and running torturous, abusive, and destructive voices into her head ALL of the day and night... though, sometimes those voices can be quite impressionable. So, my ability to write and drop off mail has been a bit impeded... as has most of my natural functioning except, it seems, for my appetite.

I am also going to drop off a bunch of mail that was delivered to our home for people that do not live there anymore and a letter to Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber. I tried to make it as free of gratuitous lyrics as possible. We'll see. Someday, maybe I might receive a response from all of this fan mail I keep writing. And they wonder why I suspect the mail delivery of wrong-doing... It's not like I don't know how powerful the English language can be.

I DID get a cute greeting card from my mom yesterday. YEY! It told me how much she misses me and promises to send me all of my shoes and clothes and makeup and things to my current (No pun intended.) address once I confirm to her that I received her card. YEY, again! Now I get to have unbroken shoes to walk around in finally! That might be enough for me to finally dance about something!

What else came in the mail yesterday? Oh, yeah, I received written confirmation of silly excuses for not having to actually fix most of the things I reported in my complaints form to my landlord. Well, they have until Monday to address most of it, as is our landlord/occupant agreement. Huh,... NASS also has until Monday to mail me my grocery funds and bus tickets for next week. We'll have to wait and see if they do something OTHER than send me things in writing that they probably should not put into writing for me...

Okay... I guess the next post gets all of my esoteric questions...

1 comment: