Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The status of things that show up in the news I am allowed to see...

So, I walked to the library under a bright, sunny, clear sky with a few cumulus clouds billowing by. I browsed through some headlines, and I found these...

There is volcanic ash all over Europe.
Somebody around here once had balls.
It's hard to fix up a country and its problems with a chip in your head.

Now, I should have had the time right here in this forum to chatter on to myself about some esoteric questions I have had on my mind by now, and if I were not needing to address things like these I would have done it sooner...

Clearly, the BBC news makes me worry about that state of the world today. This has left me wondering about a few things... like... our human rights (Do I really need to list this link AGAIN?) to receive and impart information. Let us suppose that an authoritative body is keeping direly necessary facts away from its citizens along the lines of...

a.) Yes, we are bribing you to put chips in your heads, so we can control you more directly, take away any remaining human rights might think you actually have, and force you to dye your hair blond. We are all dying our hair blond. Conform! CONFORM!
b.) You have been married for months, but we are refusing to let you know to hold you responsible for not knowing. We are also going to hold you responsible for all of the mail we are not allowing you to receive and the results of our own actions done in your name that we hope we will never have to tell you about.
c.) The real reason we prefer that you ALL break the law together is to remove any all social order here. We want all of Western society to descend into chaos, so we can impose an overlord on all of you while pretending it is for your benefit. (Didn't we hear this plotline before? Isn't this where the Empire came from in "Star Wars"? Why can't anybody come up with any new ideas?)

Hmmm... Why don't the people around here bother to do something useful to fix all of this, yet? Oh, wait, I must be joking when I say these things. So, let's laugh. Ha! Ha! Now go stop actively being victimized.

THE PODPEOPLE UPDATE
They still have chips in their heads telling them what to do and believe. However, they no longer look like the Children of the Corn, though, which I greatly appreciated. There are no longer women with bad blond dye-jobs trying to walk over me on the sidewalk after they recognize me from a distance. There are also no longer any cars trying to run me over as I walk to and from the library.

Among other good things, it looks like the library in Leigh is doing smashingly with taking care of people's educational needs. The Wigan area recycling program looks like it is finally taking off. And, I spent a wonderful time at a local market buying free range eggs and local cheeses yesterday. It was all damn wonderful until I saw the entire population around me changing moods in exactly the same ways at exactly the same times.

Why were people willing to go down this path into giving up their freedoms and rights to begin with? Why is it continuing? Why is nobody stopping it? Why is the medical community allowing this sort of mass mental health emergency? Even more shockingly, why are new people willing to get the chips put into their heads?

Do you remember how zombies multiply. They eat your brains, and then you become a zombie, too. It grows exponentially. Did you see the above article about the unemployment rate around here? Can anybody hold down a job, drive a vehicle safely, or even maintain a safe home with a controlling speaker in his or her ears?

If the excuse is, the nation does not have enough "ganas de triunfar" to remove the chips from their heads and suddenly think for themselves again, then just play them classical music. Play them a wide range of classical music until they are used to thinking and speaking for themselves again. If you play too many Germanic waltzes, they will start walking in three-four time all in unison. That might be freakier than the blond hair. But it might increase their general gracefullness.

Why are you all willing to go along at all with the let's-ruin-our-entire-culture-people-and-nation plan? When all is said and done, yes, I will be able to say, "I told you so." But that will not help all of the innocent people hurt along the way.

THE UKBA UPDATE
The UKBA is now blaming the Royal Mail for their letters to me never arriving. Apparently, they approved me for weekly grocery funds. Remember how I asked for the normal emergency procedures with my accomodation provider to be carried out until I could receive my NASS letter? Yesterday, they told me that NASS told them that their letter to me must have been lost in the mail. Imagine that.

THE UPM UPDATE
I had a disturbing phone call with an employee at United Property Management last night. His name was Martin. He said outright that he would prefer to have a compaint form written for him than bother to do his real job. Here it is. It took two pages.


THE HOW-TO-REACH-ME-BY-TELEPHONE UPDATE
It is still impossible to call me or for me to call out. My home is still forbidden a landline for me to be allowed to be housed there. I am still not given enough funds every week for enough groceries least of all a cellphone. I cannot even afford a call from a payphone. Unless people can accept collect calls or offer a toll free number, I will be unable to call them. I purchased a £10 calling card at the UKBA holding cell I was kept in for nineteen hours after my flight to the UK landed, and over an hour's worth of call time on it evaporated before I could use it. Yes, my telephone situation is still in purgatory waiting for salvation.

THE OUTGOING MAIL UPDATE
Here is a rough draft of the letter I am currently writing right now:

It is for a friend of mine I once created a character in honor of named Coatlique. I hope she is well. I have no idea when she will be able to ever get a letter back to me.

BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED RANDOMLY ORDERED IDEAS...
Supposing that a signal actually IS being broadcast out of my body, a few blog posts back I uploaded forms to this silly blog thing allowing only one singular US government agency legal (and its untraceable "watch group") access to this supposed signal that no one is willing to tell me is or is not actually being broadcast out of my physical form. Of course, I am also a firm believe that what is inside my body is only mine, but if I should ever be allowed to have a husband in my life, I would gladly sign over ownership of half of the signal emanating from my body to him... in a heartbeat.

This all also means that any persons using (including accessing and rebroadcasting) anything controlled by the content in the signal or signals being broadcast out of my body who are not in the documented list in the paragraph above of people to which I have or would have given that legal ability are all, at the very least, guilty of ruining the reputations of the NSA, its watch group, myself, and my husband... assuming I have a husband... nobody is willing to tell me. They are also guilty of invasion of my privacy and for accessing my own personal intellectual property against my will. Also, what is the hourly going rate for a psychic these days? Did you know that letters are the copyrighted property of the writer and the persons to whom they are addressed, depending on where it is in the writing and delivery process? Just the get the damn chips removed from your heads already!

Hmmm... Did anybody else see Guy Ritchie's (Please tell me I spelled his name correctly.) new "Sherlock Holmes" film? Shortly after I saw it, I started referring to my friend Cuddlebunny as my Watson. He likes to hit things, and I am a bit homo-erotic. Now, here in the UK, I think I may have found my new Watson. I shall keep you updated.

Back on this topic of the unlawful invasion of my privacy (Please pardon the redundancy of that phrase.), there are somewhere around five major points I fell I ought to spell out.

1.) Why would you ever admit to watching me in the privacy of my own home? We all know it would be against my will. We all know it is illegal. Do you particularly like prison cells? Well, let's hope they actually bother to give YOU a trial.
2.) Why would you lie about what you see happening in my home even after admitting that you watch me there? Yeah, that one is just a double whammy of stupidity on your part, isn't it?
3.) Why would you reproduce any images, voices, or anything else from inside my own home? Have you ever heard of an entertainment lawyer? You clearly are lost on the concept of what is and is not a prosecutable offense if you go this far into the land of irrefutably illegal activities. Dare I mention copyright laws and intellectual property (like choreography)?
4.) Does anybody care who you are to begin with?... other than the authorities out to take you in? Is this a desperate measure by you to make yourself famous as an incompetent criminal with a need to make a public record of his or her own illegal activities? Well, if you had any talents, you wouldn't need to... would you? Completely traceable crimes involving uploading things to the internet are a sure sign of intellectual incompetence, and your outright refusal to allow me to see any of your libelous slander is a deadly sure sign of your own personal brand of underestimated cowardice.
5.) Do you think you could ever be considered a reputable source of ANY information after doing this? ...If anybody bothers to acknowledge you when you speak ever again?

This blog post was inspired by waking up this morning with a bruise on my left hip that I could not explain.

P.S. Did you ever wonder what I would be capable of if I did not have so many diagnosed mental illnesses for so many years? Just imagine what I would be doing, now... It's such a damn good thing I am only benevolent. Why are there always so many people making fun of people with mental illnesses around me? Does anybody find so much insensitivity to our needs amusing?

No comments:

Post a Comment