Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Because I met an Alpha Male in my kitchen making tea and pitied him for being surrounded with two other men of speculative intelligence...

First of all, why does it take three grown men sent by United Property Management (who only offer housing to asylum seekers) to vacuum our living room? Furthermore, if there were three of them, why didn't at least one of them remove all of the trash piled up in the back garden? I mean, seriously?

Yes, I acknowledge that the clear Alpha Male was worth speaking to... he knew how to behave like a civilized human, but the ones with him... What about me makes people who have never met me before ask me what I am doing in a house after I woke up in a bedroom in that home that happened to be filled with my own personal belongings and went downstairs to make breakfast? Clearly, I live there. But, if I have to confront three grown men hanging out in my kitchen and assert territoriality over my own home, why does it take them so long to explain what they are doing in my home in the first place? I speak English. I speak English clearly. What the hell was the problem?

And why, if they all claimed to be from United Property Management which was a clear cover story due to their wearing UPM fleece jackets in navy blue, did the idiots inflicted upon the Alpha Male feel a need to ask my 1.) why I was in my own home, 2.) what I do for a living (Just in case you doin't know, asylum seekers are forbidden employment for their first year in the process.), and 3.) anything at all when they clearly were the humans in someone else's home to begin with!?

Well, maybe it is just my normal medical paranoia that I believe that there are more people with keys to and ways to meander about my home than just me and both of my roommates. That's okay... I am prone to paranoia. I really think some force of authority ought to bother keeping me safe.  It has become obvious to me for reasons not yet mentioned that the police are refusing to keep me safe at all here. 

Among other forms of paranoia, I believe that there are signals broadcast out of equipment put in my head against my will which no person including those in the medical community are willing to acknowledge. Among other things, the medical community would have insisted on having them removed by now if they knew they were there at all... pumping voices into a person's head is an already acknowledged form of torture, after all... what medical community would want to be a party to torturing any person? (or population... please see my following note entitled "Hypothetically Speaking..." about that one.)

Anyway, to properly handle any signals broadcast out of my body that no one is willing to acknowledge, I wrote a few letters. Here is the second letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment