Thursday, April 1, 2010

More fake emails and my responses to them... this time, people are still insisting they could ever pretend to be my mother.

I mean, seriously? What the hell are you thinking? I shall enumerate...

1.) The only thing controversial going on is that you are allowing your own supposedly democratic government to do this to all of us. Do you know all of our human rights are just by being inside the borders of this country? Please go look them up to make sure you have them yourself. I am really getting worried that you are all not receiving accurate information, among other rights you have, without interference by any authority and without frontiers. You should really stop just allowing yourselves to be that kind of rampant victim.

2.) When you hear something that you do or do not want believe is true, you need to challenge the person who said it. You do NOT challenge the victim of the lies about it. If it arrives in any form of (even loosly defined) broadcast, you challenge the broadcaster... Oh, and just so it is abundantly clear, should that anybody finally confirm for me that there is equipment that was forced into my body against my will...

3.) The only people allowed to use the signal broadcast out of my body from said equipment are people I allow to use or even access that signal. That paperwork I wrote myself in late February and already made sure it would reach their hands.

4.) Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the area's medical community to remove this (supposedly existing) equipment from my body as soon as they learn it is there. This has gone beyond being an emergency situation.

5.) We already know that if you, as a population with its connected government, would just bother to getting around to giving me my human rights, these problems, as well as a whole hell of a lot of other problems will finally be able to be fixed. In the mean time...

6.) I need to spend my already scarce grocery money printing out legal documents, copying government paperwork sent to me, and putting it in the post. This had left me beyond unamused. It also means my grocery money will run out that much sooner.

7.) Who the hell is pretending to be my mother? I've known the woman my whole life; don't you think I would notice if someone were pretending to be her through email? Here is the gist of what I have trying to tell the people pretending to my mother...

----------------------------------
-------- Original Message --------
fromdina
toSquid Varilekova

dateMon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM
subjectFwd: my Tanya

just wondering if you received this.
mommy

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: my Tanya
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:59:23 -0500
From: dina
To: varilekova@peacemail.com

Received your letter dated March 16,2010. with your instructions about your personal belongings. I have received that e-mail earlier also. I believe I am getting all your e-mails.

The second Western Union transfer was refunded to me. I did not know that I had other options.

We went to South Dakota for your dad's cousin's funeral last March 25th. Your dad sang at the funeral.

Tylia is fine, we are going to see her this Easter weekend. We are going to St Paul instead of South Dakota for a change.

Tara is doing well also. She is busy writing with a friend. Hope she is able to rent her house in Atlanta soon.

What is your new address? Can I send you letters through snail mail? We have not mailed your coat yet; however, it is packed and ready to go as soon as we get your new address.

What do you do during the day? Are you able to go visit museums , see the city? Met new friends? My thoughts and prayers are with you always.Keep safe and take care. I
love you so very dearly. Miss your hugs.

mommy
-----End Message-----

That one ticked me off enough which was why I did not reply... but then I received this one.

-------- Original Message --------
fromdina
toSquid Varilekova

dateMon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:42 AM
subjectFwd: my Tanya

hide details Mar 29 (3 days ago)


did you get this?


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: my Tanya

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:40:33 -0500
From: dina
To: varilekova@peacemail.com

Your dad and I went to South Dakota for a funeral this weekend. We got home yesterday.

I got a refund from the last Western Union I sent in Mexico City.

I will try to find the cousins in Scotland's address. I really don't have it.

I will have some of your clothes shipped as soon as possible. I have to depend on the people in California to act fast.

I have to get ready for work. Will get in touch later.

I love you so very dearly.

Stay warm.
mommy
-----End Message-----
----------------------------------

Could it have been clearer to ANYBODY that that email was clearly NOT from my mother?

----------------------------------
fromSquid Varilekova
todina ,
"Varilek, Dina"

dateTue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM
subjectRe: my Tanya
mailed-bygmail.com

Of course I received this email... I never asked for a coat.

When is that trip to Spain you promised me already that you and Dad would take just to keep me happy?

I expect a postcard.

Please send it to the address I will snail-mail to your office.

Take care!
--TanTan
----------------------------------

And it continues!!!

----------------------------------
fromVarilek, Dina
toSquid Varilekova

dateTue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:59 PM
subjectRE: my Tanya
mailed-byprincipal.com

snail at home will that be fine?
I love you honey girl.

mommy
----------------------------------

And the stupidity still never ends!!!

----------------------------------
fromVarilek, Dina
toSquid Varilekova

dateTue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:22 PM
subjectFW: my Tanya
mailed-byprincipal.com

my snail mail address at office:

Attn: Dina Varilek
[work snail mail address removed]
----------------------------------

Oh, and then I was finally able to get a word in edge-wise to respond!

----------------------------------
fromSquid Varilekova
to"Varilek, Dina" ,
dina

dateWed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:13 PM
subjectRe: my Tanya
mailed-bygmail.com

Mom,

Are you even at home? The only person legally allowed to touch my belongings in San Francisco were you and people directly under your supervision. Are you trying to tell me you let somebody else touch my stuff? No, you are still not allowed to sell any of my belongings including childhood toys until you actually speak to me yourself which I assume (Though, I have been wrong before.) will occur AFTER you and dad make it to Barcelona. Then again, if I were married you would have to speak to me AND my husband about anything that belongs to BOTH of us since, technically speaking, every singular item that I own would be owned by both of us, just like he would have control of any and all of my finances. Please take care, and listen to my unsolicited advice more often.

Love!
TanTan

----------------------------------

Now that you have finally found one of the necessary places to find out something reliable, stop letting yourselves be victims. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment