Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clearly, they want me to know I am right about many things... including the copyright infringement of my personal correspondence.

Yes, someday the petty concerns that make people attack will finally end, I will be able to silence my angry rants for social justice. Until their dictator-wannabee reign of stupidity ends, here we go!

THE PODPEOPLE UPDATE
They seem more themselves today. Hopefully, chip removal is progressing at an exponential rate. Someday, when I believe that this area is safe from chip insertions and all of its resulting horrors, I will finally be able to move on. Yey! To the progress of human maturity!

I wondered for a while how this happened here in the Wigan area shortly after I arrived. I am guessing it started due to a bride in exchange for people to be confused. However, supposing that the people would agree to not know the truth, why would they listen and trust the lies that were pumped into the chips in their heads? Huh,... And then, once everybody was proven as having chosen to be guilty, they said (and I paraphrase), "Well, let's just make everybody guilty together, then, to remove any and all social order!"

Well, sadly, holding people accountable for choosing to be guilty is still the best way to go. If all people are guilty in order to prevent any justice, then we have anarchy. If we do not hold people accountable for the criminal wrongs they have actually committed, then we are as guilty as they are. People just need to stop falling into the trap of forcing other people to commit crimes as if it would ever save themselves. People REALLY need to stop falling into the trap of PRETENDING other people have committed crimes. That one is just plain pathetic at this point.

THE THEY-KEEP-PROVING-I-AM-RIGHT UPDATE

Here are my undeliverable emails for the day. Hmmmm... Someone seems to want to stop my emails from reaching businesses. I wonder why that might be.

-----BEGIN MESSAGE DATA-----
from Squid Varilekova
to (...both of my friends Samuel's email addresses...)

date Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 5:58 PM
subject Samuel!!! How are you? I still have no phone...


Samuel!

How are you? I am still here in the asylum seeking process but am currently located in the Wigan area. Have you been keeping up (http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com) ? Anywho, did you receive any of the mail I have sent to your magazine's office? I plan on sending you a new letter tomorrow. I hope all is well with you. Oh, and a friend of mine might try to reach you. Yey!

--Tanya H. A. Varilek
a.k.a. Squid B. Varilekova
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again."

--Romeo




from Mail Delivery Subsystem
to varilekova@gmail.com

date Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 5:59 PM
subjectReturned mail: see transcript for details


The original message was received at Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:59:22 +0100
from mta3.iomartmail.com [10.12.10.203]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<...one of Samuel's email addresses...>
(reason: 552 5.2.2 Over quota)

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to localhost:
>>> DATA
<<< 552 5.2.2 Over quota 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable <<< 503 5.5.1 No recipients Final-Recipient: RFC822; samuel@banipal.co.uk Action: failed Status: 5.2.2 Diagnostic-Code: X-Unix; 552 5.2.2 Over quota Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:59:22 +0100 -----END MESSAGE DATA----- And, here is the second one... -----BEGIN MESSAGE DATA----- fro mSquid Varilekova
to help@nspcc.co.uk

date Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM
subject A concern for three children who live next door...



Greetings,

I am a neighbor of #859 Atherton Road, Hindley Green, Wigan WN2 4TB, UK. I hear both parents yelling and all three children crying in the home at that address at all hours of night and day. I fear they need an intervention from the correct authorities to handle this problem.

Please take care,
Tanya H. A. Varilek
a.k.a. Squid B. Varilekova

--
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again."

--Romeo



from Mail Delivery Subsystem
to varilekova@gmail.com

date Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM
subject Delivery Status Notification (Failure)


Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

help@nspcc.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 551 551 This is not a relay host - mail must be to or from host domain. (state 14).

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.204.99.210 with HTTP; Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:14:37 +0100
Received: by 10.204.45.193 with SMTP id g1mr3129142bkf.12.1271956477782; Thu,
22 Apr 2010 10:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID:
Subject: A concern for three children who live next door.
From: Squid Varilekova
To: help@nspcc.co.uk
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6d7e06f072d540484d67277
-----END MESSAGE DATA-----

THE UPM UPDATE

Well, here we go with another installment of how poorly my landlord/occupant relationship is structured. I sent this just this afternoon.

-----BEGIN MESSAGE DATA-----
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Squid Varilekova wrote:

Greetings,

When Tony stopped by on Tuesday to take me and my new roommate to the Post Office and then grocery shopping, he had told me that NASS had arranged my funding, but their letter to me must have been lost in the mail. When we went to the post office, my ARCard worked as it was supposed to. On the way home, I asked him (since I am unable to contact NASS at all without writing a letter that they may or may not receive) to ask NASS to send me the letter detailing my weekly support from them a second time. Tony agreed to do this for me. I am just double-checking to make sure your office asked.

Also, our new roommate has some concerns with her accomodations here. Among other things, she finds the bed in my old room unsleepable. I agree with her that the comfort of that bed is of great concern, seeing as I slept there in that same bed for about three weeks there in room #2 after I arrived. She has many other concerns as well. You might want to call her to address them.

Thank you for your time and attention,
Tanya H. A. Varilek
a.k.a. Squid B. Varilekova

P.S. I was told when I awoke that someone had stopped by to tighten the bolts on the kitchen table. I find that odd. After receiving two pages of complaints from our home, why would you try to fix something that had no opportunity to be broken at all... at least since I arrived?
-----END MESSAGE DATA-----

Let's see how they respond.

I trust that my tenth love letter of unbearable lonliness arrived in the hands (How do I get jealous of my own love letters?) of my dearest true love. If not, I am sure he will have something to say about it.

As for everything else, thank you all for helping me keep the universe in balance. It feels wonderful to finally have help. After all, without this planet, the gravitational balance of our solar system would be thrown out of wack... then the galaxy would have to realign... then the universe would have to work itself through finding a new way to keep itself turning on its own. Your help is greatly appreciated with this. Hee-hee... YEY!

This may or may not be very well proofread.

No comments:

Post a Comment