Monday, April 19, 2010

More Mundanities of my Existence

Here we go, as should be no surprise, the NASS office seems to be operating under the assumption I do not really exist. I had to send this email today from the library here in Leigh.

-----START MESSAGE-----
from Squid Varilekova
to (...both UPM email addresses...)
date Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 4:28 PM
subject As should be no surprise...


Hey there fellas,

As should be no surprise, the NASS office did refuse to send me any funds for the week nor any means of traveling to Dallas Court to report in to the UKBA office this week. As is the normal process, after I was sure that any mail that would have been delivered would have been at the house by that time I tried to call your office twice this afternoon with reversed charges. Having no money at all whatsoever due to NASS and its odd behaviors on the topic of me (Sometimes, I think they aren't telling me everything.), I am following the NORMAL PROCEDURES of notifying you that I am need of emergency grocery money. I am pretty much out of food. I know that mailing this to your office will take too long for you to stop by today to drop off the emergency grocery money, and we all know that I am forbidden a telephone in that home. This is why I have to email this to you. If you don't mind, I won't be home tonight until a little after 7pm. If you are unable to stop by after 7pm, do you mind dropping off two days worth of emergency funds tomorrow morning after notifying NASS that if they did get around to sending me my promised funds, the postal delivery service did not deliver it.

Thank you so much for doing your actual job as landlords on this one,
Tanya H. A. Varilek
a.k.a. Squid B. Varilekova
-----END MESSAGE-----

The weekend was relaxing, if not grocery-forsaken. I was sure I could make it to today and eat the last of my food before going out to make the necessary collect call to the correct people to have my emergency funds arrive until NASS would bother to acknowledge that I really do exist on this planet. Now, I wait for the normal process to finally work.

Sigh,... I have still received no personal mail except for the card from my mom that arrived on April 14th, 2010. I either dropped off mail for Sir Roger Penrose, Hugh Grant, Alan Rickman, and my darling Mr. Love-of-my-Life a.k.a. the Mr. Johnny Depp on the way here to the library, or I am about to drop it off on the way home. Someday, my mail will finally show up on my doorstep.

I seem to have acquired some sort of communicative menagerie in my backyard of talkative neighborhood cats, a colony of buzzing bees, and some cooing doves. Well, it is spring, after all. We all like making babies in the spring.

And next! I hope to finally be able to type up those esoteric questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment