Sunday, October 16, 2011

Global

I see the occupation has gone global. Think of all the problems you can fix. When the time is right, make sure you make defined, concrete demands. It is clear that you are demanding change. Make sure you tell the world HOW to make the changes you are demanding.

The civil disobedience of the occupation in Iowa does not operate in blatant defiance of the bubble I live in. If it did, I would be out there with them. I cannot risk being arrested for anything less than a completely burst bubble. Otherwise, the way things are structured now, if I am arrested, the bubble will never burst. And the world needs me to be free.

Do not worry. You can expect me to be standing with you once I have freedom.

I am still so very proud of you all. People always say, "Be the change you want to see in the world." You are actually doing it. As I said, think of all the problems you can fix.

Sweetness, I will be at the gym on the treadmill at 7pm tonight, so I can watch you and Larry King on CNN. I gave Larry an interview once while I was still in the UK and before he retired his show. Did you ever get to see it? Lady Gaga was phenomenal in it. I write my kisses on paper and mail them to you; I display them for the world to see here in my blog; and I let them hang from the tips of my lips as I wait for you to press against me. How do you store your kisses for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment