Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Still Need You.

Did anyone else know about this? It sounds like a great way to change Obama the Oppressor's policies on a great many things.

You could have Wall Street criminals investigated and arrested. You could make steps towards having marijuana legalized. You could force the current President to publicly address the topic of me. It looks like it is going to great use already.

Does the Occupation know?



Quick survey: How many people out there find my enforced unemployment, involuntary bubble of existence, and financial captivity a waste of years of potential good I could have done in this world?

I am doing everything I can while I am in here, but it would be so much easier to be the good influence I am in this world if I had my freedom. My beautiful world, I need you to fight for me and not give up until the bubble is burst.

I know you are all very busy out there. You have an Occupation in full swing. You are fighting every day to put food on the table. But please do not forget about me in here. I still need you. The world needs me to be free.

Sweetness, I am going to start a new letter to you tomorrow. Living through this experience has been unbearable, and you are the only silver lining I have had through the whole thing. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment