Friday, September 10, 2010

Angry

I actually lost my temper two days in a row. Yesterday was at the nurses who choose to torture me. I kept telling them that all they have to do is choose not to torture me, but they want to do it and choose to do it every time. Today is another story… I’ll tell you about it at the end of this post.

Believe it or not, I did not lose my temper about the now-aborted Quran burning plans of one lonely minister in Florida. It did have me walking around saying, “Who burns books? What kind of person burns books?” for a while, but I chose to say nothing here until it resolved itself. I wanted to prove that all of you can do this without me. It is wrong to burn any book… especially holy books. I don’t care what those books are.

I also did not lose my temper at the hot drink machine today. It has been making me itchy. At first, I couldn’t tell if it was the torture injections or the hot drink machine, but it is always worse after I drink from the machine. I think it is an opiate instead of a hallucinogen this time.  It would help if they would just tell me what is in the injections, for once.

As for things that do not make me angry,.. All living things should be free to grow and change naturally. I for one do not change when pressured to change except for being inspired to rise up and meet the challenge. I do grow and change naturally… and I always hope that the change is for the better. There is no point in having change just for change's sake. Always make sure changes you make better your world and everyone else’s.

I lost my temper today at my new junior doctor, Dr. Kaar. He confirmed that he, Dr. Reynolds, and my social worker Steven Cowley have no intentions of ever releasing me from this facility, no intentions of ever giving me leave, and no intentions of stopping any of the tortures. They have made no effort to contact the French Embassy in London that is doing all it can to send me to my husband in France. They have made no effort to contact the IOM. And, they cannot send me anywhere without the help of either my husband or the IOM. They just want me left abandoned in here tortured.

Please keep the pressure on them, my beautiful world. Eventually they will notice the world pressure. They must not have noticed, yet, that you all want me to have my full human rights and basic freedoms. Thank you, world, thank you. We need to make them feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment