Saturday, September 25, 2010

Please Stop my Quack and Stop my Father. I Need your Help.

I need your help.

The wrongs of the quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds, against me I detailed in my last post... But, to reiterate. The quack 1.) does not allow me out of this building at all, 2.) refuses to admit that I am ‘fit to travel,’ 3.) mandates that I be held down, battered, injected, and tortured with chemicals, 4.) lies about me to get away with all of this, and 5.) rejects any attempt made on my behalf to have me discharged from this quack ward. The quack must be stopped. Please spread around what she looks like. Justice needs to come from somewhere, and the quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds, must be stopped.

As for my father, he does not want me in control of my own life, surroundings, or money. He does not want me to live in a safe environment. He wants me confined to THAT HOUSE with him. When last I lived in that house, a rape kit found live sperm in my urethra. He was one of the perpetrators even beyond refusing to keep me safe while I lived in that house. He had a camera of his own on me in my bedroom, as well. That is the life my father is laboring that I return to.

Beyond being despicable, he is also driven by lies about me. A typical conversation between me and my dad sounds like this,...

DAD (angry): How dare you do that!
ME (bewildered): How dare I do what, dad?
DAD: You know!!!
ME: No, dad, I don’t know. What are you talking about?
DAD: YOU KNOW!!!
ME: Dad, what the hell are you talking about?
DAD: Why are you lying to me!?!
ME: I am not a liar. If you ask me an honest question, I will give you an honest answer.
DAD: I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT!!!

And then he gets angry and gets off the phone with me. Clearly, he is driven by the lies about me that I am not allowed to ever hear. My father must be stopped.

His insistence on having guardianship of me, a married, French, almost thirty-three year-old, is beyond disgusting. It is also a further human rights violation against me. It is designed to make sure I cannot live in safe surroundings with control of my own belongings, money, and life.

The official hearing concerning permanent guardianship over me will occur at the Polk County Courthouse in Des Moines, IA this Wednesday, September 19th, 2010. I would greatly appreciate any support Iowa or surrounding people can lend to my cause. I cannot be there myself because of the quack.

The quack must be stopped. Again, she 1.) does not allow me out of this building at all, 2.) refuses to admit that I am ‘fit to travel,’ 3.) mandates that I be held down, battered, injected, and tortured with chemicals, 4.) lies about me to get away with all of this, and 5.) rejects any attempt made on my behalf to have me discharged from this quack ward. The quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds, must be stopped.

All things considered, especially considering recent events, if I were given the chance, I would rather live with my husband in France. If this requires my mother to spring me out of this hell, though, I will go to Iowa. My parents need a dose of reality. My father needs to be put in his place. My mother needs to be saved from him. If you have the ability to convince my mother to write a letter to spring me out of this hell they pretend is a hospital, I would appreciate your help with that as well. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment