Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What the Future Brings

What does my future hold?

What do I see in my future? With all of your help, I see that I will soon reach safety. You will all soon successfully demand my freedom from this hell I live in, and I will be sent into the loving arms of my husband, the Mr. Johnny Depp, in France. My friends will be safe and free to follow their dreams. I will be free to travel this world, including the USA, to see the people. I know I need to travel to see people who cannot afford to travel to see me. So much depends on the diabolical ‘Code of Silence’ finally ending.

What do I see for all of you?

I see you all forming a more peaceful humanity, as peaceful as we all can form. I see us all braving Global Climate Change together and with full knowledge of what to expect. I see you all demanding my freedom as well as the truth. There is so much humanity will survive, and I will see you all thrive.

Most pressingly, I see you all... yes... I see all of this world peacefully united demanding my freedom and my full human rights. I see you all peacefully united with a common cause. I see you all united and strong. I love you, too, my beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment