Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Remove the Quack

I am almost ready to give up on the British entirely. How long have I been here? I have been in this country since March 8th, 2010, and I have yet to see the British stand up for me. I have been abandoned by the British public in this hospital to be RAPED and abused since May 19th, 2010. The British have NOT stood up nor done anything to get me out, yet. How much time did they need? It is almost too late for them. The British are refusing to save themselves.

I am still subjected to the quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds. Remove her from being my doctor, replace her with someone willing to discharge me from this hospital, and the situation will greatly improve. She is a quack, and that vile, power-corrupted quack needs to be put in her place. She is standing in the way of the British people redeeming themselves.

Yesterday, I was subjected to the horrors of the quack. Today, this afternoon I will face down my power-hungry father. Tomorrow is injection torture day. Stop the quack, replace her with a doctor willing to discharge me from this hospital, and send me to my husband in France. Then, and only then, will the British have finally redeemed themselves.

I cannot protect the British while I am still their victim. The British need to bother to do something. They need to bother to do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment