Thursday, September 16, 2010

Torture Day

I titled this post as if every day in here were not replete with torture and its potential. Today, though, was injection torture day. I scream because it makes death crawl through my body. I scream because they batter and bruise me. I scream because it is all I can do. Yes, they still lie to get away with it. Yes, they still try to hide that they do it. Yes, they lie to pretend it is not inhumane.

They are torturers, and they know they are guilty. I need every last torturer held accountable. They need to be hauled in for justice. With my rapists still working on the night shift, though, I doubt there is any justice anywhere on this island. Ask yourselves: when was the last time I was in control of my environment? It was before May 2009. Isn’t it time I finally have safety?

I am only human. I simply cannot care for the British while I am their victim any longer. I have done everything conceivable to take care of these people, and all they do is keep victimizing me. I cannot go on this way. The British have to get off their asses and bother to do something, now. Please, world, put the pressure on them to redeem themselves at last. Until they do, I cannot take care of them any longer. The British are on their own without my care or support until I am out of this hell they pretend is a hospital and in my husband’s arms in France with my full human rights. The British have to fend for themselves without me until that happens. Let us hope they redeem themselves at last by sending me home to France.

Also, remember my father cannot be trusted under any circumstances.

This is posted with very little proofreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment