Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I do Wait.

President Incompetent is my slave driver. No, I will not give him a break. Obama the Human Trafficker needs to be impeached for his human rights violations against me and this entire nation.

This is no time to rally around the brat who took away your Constitutional rights, your right to peaceably assemble (with me), and your right to freedom of the press. This is a time to point out his similarities to the dictators that we are toppling.

Defy Obama the Tyrant, and his reign of oppression will end. Set yourselves free.

In the immortal words of Kermit the Frog, "Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me."

Soon America will be free again. You, the ones on the fence, you need to ask yourselves, do you want to be part of the solution, or do you want to continue being part of the problem we sweep away?

Sweetness, you have probably noticed by now that my mojo has been working just fine lately. Many the doting man and woman of varying charm and ability has tried a hand at wooing me. But I am yours completely. Though they all know that, they seem helpless to flirt anyway... Yes, it feeds my ego. I know you are not so insecure that I need to remind you of how much you can trust me. I will wait for you until the sun defies the sky and rains upon the moon. We are meant to be, my darling Sweetness. I do wait for you faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment