Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Issues with the Local News

It looks like Egypt is working on leveling justice. Corruption runs so deep here in the US, but I still hope that someday justice will come for them all in this country, too. Justice is often long waited for.

Obama the Tyrant is not even the head of the snake here... but justice will get him before this is all over. He cannot escape that it is his job to enforce that the oppression never happens, not enforce that the oppression does happen. His culpability is undeniable.

Also in Africa, there is unbelievable famine right now in Somalia and the surrounding areas.

This brings me to my problem with the local news. Have you ever noticed how the local news only ever asks how world issues affect them? "So, how does this affect Iowa?" is what I hear them say all the time. The locals never ask, "How can I affect the world?"

As one example, there are a number of ways the locals can help the people starving in Africa.

The locals, I have found, have only been looking at themselves and at how the world affects their bottom line. They do not look at the world as a place they can touch or even do touch on a daily basis. No one here ever asks, "What can I do to help?" All I ever here is "What can you do for me?"

The planet is a network in which everyone touches everything. We are all connected. The locals need to admit to this connection and carry their burden to help the world just like the rest of the world does.

If you do not believe that the whole world is connected, you have not seen the stock market lately. There were debt worries in Europe this morning, and there are expected to be unhappy numbers concerning unemployment in the US very soon. We live in a global economy.

Please remember, Wall Street, it is when things are at their lowest that it is the best time to buy.

Sweetness, yes, when you are ready and able to come get me, I will still be here waiting for a rescue. My parents learned well from Obama the Oppressor. They have no intentions of ever acknowledging I am a fully-grown adult human who is due all of the rights and freedoms that all humans are due. My father will persecute me until we remove his power to do so. At least you love and trust me. And, oh, how I do love and trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment