Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Media Should be in Control of the Media.

The media should be in control of the media... as long as they know and follow the rules:
1.) No lying about real people.
2.) No plagiarizing.
3.) No screaming "Fire!" in a crowded theater... Creating a false scare of a supposedly impending nuclear attack falls in this category.
4.) No infringing on anyone's privacy.
As long as people do not break the law, there is no other rule than could possibly infringe on freedom of speech or freedom of the press.

Start reporting about me. The world needs the truth. The entire nation needs the news.

Besides, CNN, we all know I cannot see cable, and all you have to do is put a different article on your website if you are still worried I might see news about myself. The president is controlling what people are allowed to know in order to keep the public brainwashed and oppressed. If you control what people know, you control what they believe. If you control what they believe, you control what they do.

It is part of your job as journalists to prevent this oppression.

Sweetness, it is already August, and I still have not found a way to be with you. My heartache is growing, and it feels like my longing will never end. I will have an emptiness inside me until we can finally be together. The wrongs committed against us both are cruel and unfair.

P.S. No, I do not have a borderline personality disorder. I have PTSD. Stop spreading their lies, my beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment