Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life to Live

You need to stand up and exercise your freedom of speech and freedom of the press, people. You need to communicate all that much more every time they try to shut you up. You cannot allow those that want you oppressed to have that power over you. Never let your enemy dictate the terms on which you fight.

Clearly, I am not going to allow the malevolence of my father to stop me from doing anything. I have music to see. I have friends to spend time with. I have opinions to voice. I have a life to live, and I sure as hell will not allow my evil, old father get in the way of anything more than this situation requires.

My beautiful world, I know you are coming to save me. I also know that you know what sort of enemies you are up against. Think big. Think epic. Be very strategic. Have contingency plans. I know you will save me.

Sweetness, expect mail tomorrow. It is not as romantic as usual. I am so sorry about that; I have been so panicked. I promise I will juice up the next letter to you... lots of verbal lipstick and perfume. I love you so madly. Now, get on your noble steed and lead the charge to rescue me. Hee-hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment