Sunday, May 19, 2013

Impeachment is the Only Answer.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Sometimes, it feels like Wednesday will never come. I have been crying myself to sleep again.

Tunisia. Separation of religion and state works both directions. We need to keep religions' hands off the government just like we need to keep the governments' hands off of religions. If a religion is not breaking the law, it should be free to do as it pleases, even if it is unpopular. The right to peaceably assemble and associate is an integral part of a functioning society. Obama violates this all over the place when people want to assemble and associate with me, but that is just more reason for him to be impeached.

Algeria. Similarly, freedom of the press is an integral part of a functioning society. The people have a right to know the truth particularly on topics that affect them. In the US, according to the Supreme Court ruling concerning the Pentagon Papers, the presses and news agencies, in fact, no one can be censored legally by the government until AFTER they speak. Obama violates this all over the place when reports have stories about me, but that is just more reason for him to be impeached.

SynSyn, full speed ahead with impeaching Obama. It only takes one conviction. We can do this. I just wish it did not take so long. I am miserable in here. I have been crying myself to sleep again.

The reason Iowa refuses to respect me is because I am too personable and have too much humility. If I would walk around with my nose in the air treating them how they deserve, then they would finally respect me. I am way too nice to people who hate me. They really need to get their heads out of their (expletive)es, and I am just too soft to do it for them.

Speaking of people who need to get their heads out of their (expletive)es, there are some grand differences between me and Obama. Obama gives orders. I give logic. Obama kills people; he wages civil war against my rescuers. I search for and try every other way to end this than by using force.

Obama has the most to gain right now from showing a soft side and by making a goodwill gesture like releasing me to be with my waiting husband. I have the most to gain by being mean to Obama and stopping giving him so many chances to save himself. Obama needs to show his compassion and humanity. I need to find a mean side somewhere.

Congress and the courts, imagine me free. Imagine me permitted to be happy. Now recall that there is absolutely no reason for my human rights to be forbidden in the first place and there never was. Imagine the good I could do in this world. Now impeach Obama to give me my first taste of physical safety in over four years. Imagine the world without me; the alternative comes from impeaching Obama.

My brave rescuers, I am working hard. I am doing my best in here. It comforts me to know you all are working even harder. Thank you for everything you do for me.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. Only two good things for me will come from this bubble: you and my job. We are going to make it. Give me the promise you made me give you when you left Vanessa. Promise me you will love me forever. If I can really work miracles, I can make sure we stay together even after we pass away. I love and adore you, Johnny. We are the most romantic true love story ever, and I do not plan on ever giving you up. Calm down and just love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment