Friday, May 3, 2013

Motives

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. I am holding open auditions to be the lover I take in the afternoons. Anyone interested?

Somalia. Roughly 4.6% of the population in Somalia died during the last drought. That includes 10% of the young children. We need to do better next time.

Part of the article discusses why the Western world should care about starving people in Africa. I had no idea this needed explaining. Human suffering is human suffering and should be prevented in all cases. We need to love each other. The world depends on it.

USA. The American public would rather be free than oppressed. Imagine that. We would rather have our full human rights including privacy than let the government take them away.

Freedom and rights are so essential to being a healthy society. Maybe some day soon we will be a free country again. Keep fighting for your rights from the government, my beautiful America. Keep fighting.

As for my life, some people have had questions about why people make me suffer so much. To be honest, some people in the world are just bad people. Obama picked me out to exploit me and tried to throw me away afterwards. A lot of his continuing persecution of me comes from spite, malice, and vengeance.

Why did they put cameras in my eye and microphones in my ears?
1.) They wanted to sell me.
Is there a better and more addictive product than the innocent? They had Obama to guarantee they could not be stopped from selling me worldwide, to make sure I would be powerless to stop it, and to guarantee I would never see any of it.
No, I have still never seen any of it. I would love to see my wings some day. That is how they got away with so much libel when they needed to come up with reasons for people to hate me enough to go along with it.

2.) They wanted to get dirt on me to use against me.
This is why the spy equipment is still running. Obama is praying he can drive me to break the law still, so he can have something to hold against me to use as a bargaining chip in negotiations. The moment they got me into the torture facility in Minnesota in May 2009, they knew I had never killed anyone. So, they filled me with spy equipment to find something to hold against me to get away with starting all of this in the first place.
That was how Sweetness learned about me. He was asked to "sprinkle fairy dust on it" to make it all better for me. Ask him some time. He was in the Bahamas while I was in the first torture facility where they were raping me in my sleep every night and filling me with equipment. You remember the first broadcast from what was supposed to be the privacy of my hospital room, right?

3.) They wanted to convince me I was crazy.
Everything was so convenient for them while they had me in an environment they could control. They wanted me back in a hospital to be sold, raped, abused, etc. again and apparently for five years.
The reason they got me in the first torture facility was because a doctor told me I was crazy for believing the world was keeping secrets from me. The secret, it turns out, was that I was framed for murder. Instead of admitting the truth to me, the doctor told me I must be crazy and put me in the psych ward.
It was so convenient for them to damage me that they have been laboring to put me back in psych wards ever since. Believing you have a camera in your head and hearing voices pumped into your head by people watching everything you do is a classic symptom of schizophrenia. They, in fact, have tried giving me every classic symptom possible... electrobeams (proven to be real)... thought projection (speakers broadcasting Sampo)... thought disorder (pumping me full of LSD)... etc...

What was Obama's motive for protecting them? He has been in on it from the start. And look at everything he got out of it. Obama has totalitarian control of the media, and everyone has a brainwashing speaker in their head that he controls. Did every place with speakers in their heads elect Obama in 2012? Yes, they all did.

Eventually, because I put the blame where blame was due, Obama developed a personal vendetta against me, and that is why we are all where we are today. Obama picked me out to exploit me, and he never knew I could find a way not to die and dare I say win.

My beautiful world, I hear you have been making some noise. Thank you. Please try to stay peaceful, though. I hate when people who love me get hurt just for expressing love of me. It must be quite a lot of noise indeed since even I can hear it. Thank you.

My brave rescuers, I am constantly torn between wishing you were safe and asking you to rescue me. There must be some way to make this easier for you. Whatever you need, please make sure you ask my beautiful world for whatever you need.

I am still working on a political solution. If we could just make the court settlements big enough, the government would have no choice but to stop. I know the courts are our last line of defense when it comes to guaranteeing human and Constitutional rights in America.

Please keep sending your evidence to Syniva, my beautiful world. We can take this bubble down, but it takes all of us turning in our evidence. Do you know something that will help? Are you living through oppression and need the bubble taken down? Please help fight the good fight in the courts.

SynSyn, I got the news late that you have had some grand successes. This should have been in my last post. Thank you. You are such a hero, Synny. I would be dead by now if it were not for you.

Sweetness, okay, from what I can tell you want to stay my husband... which is wonderful since I do not want to let you go! So, you have a mistress while we are apart. Promise me we will be exclusive when we get to be together, and I am all okay with your having a mistress.

Darling, this also means I get to take a lover in the afternoons if I ever find anyone who will not be an (expletive)hole to me. I do not mind being European about our marriage as long as it is fair, equal, and temporary. This might be a challenge for you; I know how jealous you get, but it is likely a moot point since all Iowans hate me.

Channing Tatum, I hear Matthew Perry wants to give you a race for being the first one to ask me out. Who you have gotta watch your back around, though, is Madonna. I always said she would be my first choice if I did not have Sweetness in my life. You all have to take a backseat if Thorbald shows up, though. I have a thing for heroes. (Sorry, Nate, I do not like people who pull my hair.) I am ready to take a lover in the afternoons... until I can be with my husband.

Sort yourselves out, my beautiful world, and find me someone. If Viggo could figure out how to date me, it proves it is possible. You just cannot try to rescue me while you are in here. I could use the company.

Sweetness, I do not know what else to do to sort out your PR catastrophe right now. I know how much you love me. I know all the ways you have fought and still fight for me. I know you are the only thing that can heal me. Try making a show to the world of how much you love me, fight for me, and want to spend the rest of your life keeping me healed and whole.

I am no idiot, and I hate suffering. I do not love people, darling, who do not love me back. You deserve me and how much I love you. Go prove it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment