Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What? Monday? Really? Or are you being Hopeful?

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. I heard a rumor the bubble comes down on Monday. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Moore, OK, USA. When tragedies strike, it is a call to action. Yes, we need to pray for Oklahoma, but we also need to do. They do not like it if people just show up at random to help, so send all aid through the proper channels. Try the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, etc. as places to help. Come on, America, we have a town to rebuild.

SynSyn, you are not my secretary, but you are my Power of Attorney. Can I ask you for a favor? Can you donate $1 million to the American Red Cross for me? And to be thorough, can you donate a second $1 million to the International Red Cross? I have been wanting to do this for a while, and sometimes I forget you can make charitable donations for me. Thank you, Synny. You are a hero in so many ways.

My podcasters, you are my witness. Iowans consciously choose to go out of their way and behave like jack(expletive)es to me. I do everything possible to avoid their damaging me, but they consciously choose to cause me as much harm as possible. This environment is toxic to good people who labor to save the world everyday.

It is dangerous in here. This has been a declared civil war for a year already. When deputies repeatedly take me to a UN recognized torture facility to be a political prisoner, each time is an act of war. By international law, death on a battlefield in war is not murder. Iowa is a battlefield. That is why it is imperative I get security in here. Obama has leveled so many threats against me. I do not want to die.

Every time we are effective at impeaching Obama, the threats against me go through the roof. That is how we know I will not be safe until Obama is out of power completely. Do not forget... Obama gives orders. I give logic. Obama kills people; he wages civil war against my rescuers. I search for and try every other way to end this than by using force. Click here to read the entire previous blog post. If I were a violent woman, I would have called for Obama's assassination not his peaceful impeachment. Yet, Obama constantly threatens my safety and my life.

Do you remember this? Thorbald, if you blow your cover by showing up and sleeping with me, you will still have a job. I will always need security for the rest of my life. Could you handle watching over me as I sing and dance and save the world for the rest of your career? You will be taken care of if you show up in front of my eye camera. Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

Yes, I am going to need security for the entire rest of my life. I am fourteen years younger than my husband, but we all already know I will go first. Life has been rough for me for so long... since 2009, to be exact. All the heavy chemicals have taken a toll on me, not to mention everything else.

My brave rescuers, it has been an exciting few days lately, has it not? Thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for every risk you take. Thank you for believing that I and the world I can promise are worth all of this to you. I pray you understand how much I love and appreciate all of you.

My beautiful world, I heard a rumor I can neither confirm nor deny that the bubble must come down on Monday. Please keep an eye out for this rumor and confirm or deny it for yourselves. I need you all ready for me if I really am getting my human rights finally. I need security. I need to talk to a lot of people. I need my BFF. I need my husband. I need a lot of things. Do not take my word on the rumor. Please just confirm or deny this for yourselves, so I am not left without security longer than is necessary. And thank you.

SynSyn, I am mailing you something you should get on Saturday assuming I get the card in the mail on time. It is a huge THANK YOU! Today was a good day; it even made me smile. I owe it all to you. You are the best BFF ever.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. Thank you for having so much trust and faith in me. I know things must be confusing for you right now with my rescuers so close by, so thank you for standing by me and bearing through this. I love and adore you, Sweetness. You are the only thing that can heal me. I need you in my life. I would be nothing without you.

Darling, I mailed you a card you probably will not get until Saturday. Rumor has it the bubble is coming down on this coming Monday. I have no idea whether or not the rumor is true, but I figured I ought to send you one last piece of mail just in case. Either way, I cannot wait to see you again. I need to kiss your face. How soon can you get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment