Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Obama has been lying again.

Washington, DC, USA. Eric H. Holder, Jr. claims the story released by the AP put American lives at risk. Risk? What risk? The only risk was the public learning what goes on. The reporters were very responsible with the story. They waited until no one would be affected before they released the information. America has a right to freedom of the press, and the government needs to start respecting that right.

As for my life, Obama is always full of lies about the bubble. No, I am not a murderer. And no, I am not a hooker. If Obama thought I was a murderer, why I was I never questioned? Why did he not just arrest me and put me on trial if he was so convinced? Why has he been drugging me and raping me since 2009 instead?

Look at all the libel he made of me! Look at his insistence people claim I am a schizophrenic! Obama has a long recorded history of lying about the bubble.

SynSyn, if Obama tries to deny he ordered all of my food, drink, and water to be drugged and poisoned since 2009, just use my hair as evidence. Show every chemical put in my body since this started in 2009. Look at the history.

I am a very big deal. Orders concerning me come straight from the top. There would not be a four-year poison-and-drug-Tanya at all costs to the public policy if Obama did not order it.

There has always been LSD. That is an Obama classic drug of choice for putting in my body against my will. Now we know the drugs came from Obama bribing the public to drug me. That is the only new information.

In short, the drug history in my hair that only starts in 2009 when I was put in the bubble is clearly part of the bubble. It is part of Obama's policy towards me. And it is so big and covers so many different places that the orders could only have come from Obama himself.

Thank you, Synny. The only new information is how he got it done, and he clearly sent the orders if taxpayer money was used.

If Obama feigns ignorance when it comes to his own policy of drugging and poisoning me at all costs to the public, he is lying again. Obama has a long history of lying when it comes to this bubble of his.

Why does all the public have brainwashing speakers in their heads? The locals will tell you they are a test market. They cannot explain, though, why the speakers only broadcast libel about me and on occasion my intellectual property. Obama controls the speakers, and he uses them to persecute me. He lied to the public and told them they were a test market.

My brave rescuers, the courts are closing in on impeaching Obama. You know I hate when you die. You also know they plan on torturing me again if this is not resolved by 30May, and it looks like it will not be resolved until 15June at the soonest. The 15June date is a rumor I heard, and it might be that-- only a rumor. The truth is we have no idea how long it will take for the courts or Congress to get me human rights.

My brave and heroic rescuers, whether or not it is worth putting your lives on the line to save me still is your choice. I would love to have a rescue from you, but I hate when you die. And the courts look like they can pull this off. It looks like the courts will be able to guarantee my human rights again. But I would still rather meet you sooner than later. It is your choice.

My beautiful world, do you remember this? The freedom of the presses, freedom of speech, and the freedom to peaceably assemble and associate with me are all null and void right now. Obama has seduced America, so he can continue keeping basic Constitutional rights away from the entire nation. Obama has seduced America, so he can destroy me at all costs to the nation and to the world.

Under Obama's rules, I am forbidden from having any friends at all whatsoever even casual ones. I am forbidden control over my own finances. I am forbidden employment that makes an income. I am forbidden from driving a car. I am forbidden from being with my own loving husband.

I am tortured. I am raped as a form of torture. I am injected with heavy chemicals as a form of torture. I am libeled. I am persecuted. I am enslaved. I am sold. I have no personal privacy.

And I am actively deprived of reality by everyone who surrounds me. I am trapped in a city that will do everything possible to destroy me for him from poisoning my food and drink to actively singling me out for public persecution.
Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

And how does Obama maintain this bubble? He breaks the law. I doubt there is a law left Obama has not broken in order to keep me in this bubble. He has corrupted government officials from DC to Des Moines to break laws at the government level to keep me persecuted in Iowa.

SynSyn, go through each individual part of the bubble, investigate, identify what laws Obama broke, and press charges.

Obama has raped me since 2009. Find out how Obama has made that possible in every place it has happened. It always involves the people who enslave me. The people who put cameras in my living spaces never once broadcast the people sneaking in while I sleep to rape me. This has been true in Minnesota, Iowa, San Francisco, Mexico, the UK, and Iowa again. They have always broadcast me changing my clothes in the same places I get raped but have never broadcast the raping. You have my hair.

Obama has poisoned my food and drink since the bubble was formed. Find out how Obama has gotten away with it since it started. He took control of my finances away from me to keep me in Iowa. This one involves a lot of corruption and conspiracy among Iowa locals. Obama tortures me. There are brainwashing speakers in everyone's heads. Etc... Investigate and prosecute everything.

Full speed ahead with impeaching Obama! Article 2 Section 4 of the US Constitution clearly states, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." It just takes one conviction, Synny. You are such a hero! Thank you!

Sweetness, I love and adore you. There is no fight I will not fight to sleep in your arms at last. It is not every day that a rape victim takes on the White House that enslaves her. A life with you is worth it to me. I will find a way to your side. We will have our happily ever after no matter what it takes. Please keep telling me you love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment