Friday, May 10, 2013

Is Obama a Sociopath?

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Is a man who seduces the public, so he can commit crimes and human rights violations against them all a sociopath? Or is he just lusting for power?

Washington, DC. The IRS is supposed to be a nonpolitical arm of the federal government. But then why was it used to go after Obama's conservative opposition? Does Obama obey any of America's laws?

Do you remember when the Democratic Party bugged Mitch McConnell's office? Is any criminal activity off limits to Barack Obama? Or are we all just prey for his lust for power?

Include the Benghazi cover up, and we have a thorough assessment of the complete lack of moral compass of the current US president. Obama lusts for power. And he stops at nothing when it comes to satisfying his urges.

In so many ways Obama will never make sense to me. He is so full of hatred and malice towards me. The Obamas of the world are alien to me. I am not a bad person, so the genuinely evil of the world can never make sense to me.

Why is Obama willing to kill me and all my rescuers rather than just give me human rights? What is so horrible about my being free enough to kiss my own husband? Why is Obama corrupting every official from DC to Des Moines to be able to destroy me? I am a benevolent thinker who should be free to do good in the world, not locked up in this hell of hatred, torture, and persecution where I am left to fester and die.

Obama will never make sense to me. He is too genuinely rotten. How many of these warning signs of a 'charismatic nutjob' fit him? Is Obama a sociopath? I honestly tried to redeem him and more than once. What was his response? Spite and malice.

The freedom of the presses, freedom of speech, and the freedom to peaceably assemble and associate with me are all null and void right now. Obama has seduced America, so he can continue keeping basic Constitutional rights away from the entire nation. Obama has seduced America, so he can destroy me at all costs to the nation and to the world.

Under Obama's rules, I am forbidden from having any friends at all whatsoever even casual ones. I am forbidden control over my own finances. I am forbidden employment that makes an income. I am forbidden from driving a car. I am forbidden from being with my own loving husband.

I am tortured. I am raped as a form of torture. I am injected with heavy chemicals as a form of torture. I am libeled. I am persecuted. I am enslaved. I am sold. I have no personal privacy.

And I am actively deprived of reality by everyone who surrounds me. I am trapped in a city that will do everything possible to destroy me for him from poisoning my food and drink to actively singling me out for public persecution.

And how does Obama maintain this persecution of me? He terrorizes everyone who shows any sign of being nice to me. He corrupts government officials from DC to Des Moines to be able to enforce his rules and my imprisonment under them. He kills everyone coming to rescue me. He abuses the power of his office. And he lies. He apparently believes that if he says I am a schizophrenic enough times, he can turn me into one.

Do you remember this? Obama does not care whom he hurts on his quest to destroy me. He does not care how much money it costs. He does not care how many good people he kills. He does not care how many rights he has to take away from all Americans everywhere. He just wants me destroyed. If this is not a personal vendetta and abuse of his office, I do not know what it is. When is enough enough? Have you seen what is in my hair? Click here to read the entire previous blog post.

I am lucky. I know I am lucky. I am probably the only person who could have survived four years of this already without actually losing my mind. I am barely clinging on to reality in here, but I am clinging. If I were a weaker woman, I would be dead by now. That was Obama's goal. He has been trying to throw me away since 2009. These are four years I will never get back-- four years I could have spent serving the world.

When will the world have justice? When will I have justice? When will Obama and all who help him finally be locked away in prison? When will my suffering finally end? Or am I really abandoned here to die?

So many people have said that power corrupts. But I believe power reveals. If you had my forum, what would you use it for? I fight for my right to live and my right to live freely. I offer unsolicited advice to people of all walks of life. And I try to save the world. I even tried to redeem Obama a couple of times.

What does Obama do with his power? He lusts for more. And he lusts to destroy me, a benevolent force in the world. He already has totalitarian control of the media. He already controls brainwashing speakers in everybody's heads. He put that in place shortly after taking office. You have seen his crimes against the Tea Party and Mitch McConnell. You have seen his cover up of Benghazi.

You have seen every crime he has committed against me in order to keep himself in power; if the media were free to report the truth about him, Obama's house of cards would come tumbling down. Obama is maintaining the bubble to keep himself in power. And Obama is abusing his office to destroy me. He is either a sociopath, lusting for power, or both. We cannot let him get away with this.

Please remember, my beautiful world, these five things you can do to help.
1.) Make noise. Your constant pressure on the government is invaluable.
2.) Increase awareness. Make sure there is no one anywhere in the world who does not know who I am, what I do, and how much I suffer.
3.) Turn in your evidence. If you have witnessed, endured, or suffered through any oppression or human rights violations at the hands of Obama, send Syniva your evidence and witness testimonies. We need your help, too.
4.) Be good to me. Keep me as safe as possible. I live with a target the president of the United States put on my head. I could use some help making it through this without being so persecuted that I am destroyed.
5.) Get my rescuers to my side. Do whatever it takes. Take down everyone from DC to Des Moines who is in the way if necessary. Provide everything my rescuers ask for. Try to predict when and if they will need help. You know what to do.
And, thank you, my beautiful world. Thank you! We must take Obama down to save me, to save America, and to save the world.

My brave rescuers, you fight so hard to save me. Thank you. Whatever you need just ask my beautiful world. Obama has a tendency to throw tantrums, so be very vigilant the next few days. Keep yourselves safe. Fight carefully. And, again, thank you!

SynSyn, I hear we have had grand successes. Thank you, my hero BFF, for everything you do for me. I know you do all of this for me purely out of love, but I look forward to longingly the day I will have enough human rights to thank you properly. We need BFF time. A little shopping? Why do Chanel ads (except for the Brad Pitt ones) always make me think of you?

Sweetness, I understand how hard it is to get a message to me. Thank you so sincerely for all of the I-love-yous. One I-love-you can carry me all day. I wrote you a new love poem. I will mail it to you soon.

Alone. Darling, I am utterly alone in here. I have nothing but dreams of you to keep me company during my long, cold wait for justice. Thank you for everything you do for me, my beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment