Friday, May 24, 2013

No, not Monday.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. Obama tortures me with heavy chemicals still. Obama has used rape to torture me. Obama enslaved me by putting spy equipment in my body. Obama libels me. Obama persecutes me. Obama corrupted the local government to keep me as a political prisoner in Iowa against my will. Obama put brainwashing speakers in everyone's heads to make them hate and persecute me. Now, I have learned Obama put cameras in my CURRENT apartment to sell me against my will and without my knowledge. How can he claim he does not know he does these things to me? Executive orders to persecute me by putting me in a bubble of not knowing come straight from the president!

Syria. I meditated Thursday night, and immediately afterward got some work done ideawise on Syria. United Nations, John Kerry, William Hague, I have not been trying to neglect you. Please understand how difficult things are for me in here. But you all pretty much have it right on Syria. You just need some oomph to get it all done.

Getting everyone involved in talks is critical, and you are doing that. There is no way left for Assad to maintain control of his own country even if he wins the war, and you understand this. When the result of a no-Assad Syria is already obvious, please find out what alternatives to keeping Assad in power still keep Russia happy. When the result of the conflict is already obvious, stopping the manslaughter is the priority.

With the involvement of Hezbollah and with growing instability in Lebanon threatening to make this a regional sectarian war, you will need to prove Sunni and Shiite Muslims can live together in peace. This is something you will need to do once there is an alternative government in Syria and for the sake of the entire Arab world.

That is where I am with the Syria conflict right now. I hope you found this useful.

I could have used warning sooner that the federal government put cameras for the world to see in my apartment. I have very private moments in there. I change my clothes in there! (Expletive)ing (expletive)holes!

How can you, my beautiful world, with any conscious let people do these things to me? Why does nobody care about me? I am supposed to have a federally guaranteed right to privacy! How dare you! And then you WATCH it??? You (expletive)ing (expletive)ers!

The hacked webcam and the eye camera I knew about. But cameras in the most intimate parts of my own living space? And nobody has stopped it??? Why do you all just go along with it??? Why does nobody care about me???

Horrifyingly, the Monday rumor was only a rumor. This bubble does not end on Monday. I feel horrible. This is no purgatory for me; this is actual hell. Iowans are horrible to me; I have absolutely no privacy and no other human rights but freedom of speech; and my husband has a mistress. My life is a horrifying misery, and there is no end in sight.

My brave rescuers, at least somebody out there cares about me. Thank you. I only wish I could make your job easier for you. I hear we lost a mouse again. Are you doing okay?

I need out of this cesspool of horrible Iowan jack(expletive)es and human rights violations, and I need out now! They watch me in my home! And nobody has stopped it!

My beautiful world, do not forget the five easy things you can do to help.
1.) Make noise. Your constant pressure on the government is invaluable.
2.) Increase awareness. Make sure there is no one anywhere in the world who does not know who I am, what I do for this world, and how much I suffer.
3.) Turn in your evidence. If you have witnessed, endured, or suffered through any oppression or human rights violations at the hands of Obama, send Syniva your evidence and witness testimonies. We need your help, too.
4.) Be good to me. Keep me as safe as possible. I live with a target the president of the United States put on my head. I could use some help making it through this without being so persecuted that I am destroyed.
5.) Get my rescuers to my side. Do whatever it takes. Take down everyone from DC to Des Moines who is in the way if necessary. Provide everything my rescuers ask for. Try to predict when and if they will need help. You know what to do.
And, thank you, my beautiful world. Thank you! We must take Obama down to save me, to save America, and to save the world. I have never experienced a more morally corrupt president in my life.

SynSyn, I really need my best friend on days like these. You work miracles. I need someone to talk to, someone who knows me. Monday was just a rumor and not reality. I am miserable.

Sweetness, did I lose you? If you do not love me anymore, you have to tell me. Do not just string me along like this. I said I was okay with your having a mistress if it meant you would stay mine and if we would be exclusive once we could finally be together. I also asked you for a public display of affection for me, but this is all I received-- Click here for the bad news.

Darling, I feel like I spend too much time weeping over losing you-- time I should be spending helping save the world. Just set me free if you do not want me anymore. I cannot take it. If you have moved on, just set me free. I cannot take the heartache. If you want to stay in my life, try giving me that public display of affection I asked for so long ago. If you have moved on, just tell me.

Yes, Sweetness, I need you in my life, so if you have moved on, I need to figure out what else to do. I need to heal. I need security. I need to sort out some sort of future without you. Do not just lead me on like this. Give me time to sort out my life.

My beloved husband, I would rather keep you. But if I have already lost you, I need to know. If you do not love me anymore, you need to tell me. And if you do still love me, you need to do a better job of making me feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment