Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Did you Forget?

I just checked my balance, and I am still not allowed any of my own money. It would really help if all of you would work towards having my father arrested for perjury. The crimes he commits against me daily make this situation worse than hell to live through.

I was roofied yesterday at a coffee house in Des Moines called Java Joe's. I am still trying to recover from it. I sought safety at the closest safe place I could think of, but a whole twenty-four hours later, my head has still not cleared from the incident.

Things around here are getting worse.

To quote myself...

"Thank you for saying you want to help me, my beautiful world. This is what I need help with...

1.) I need a place to go where no one complies with the rules that persecute me.

2.) I need a way to get there.

3.) I need my husband to meet me there.

It is quite obvious that Sweetness is not allowed to come here to get me. I need help, my beautiful world. I need you to make this possible for me.

Do you know of any places that are already refusing to comply? Do you know of any that are willing to refuse to comply so that I can live there? Can you think of any ways to get me there?

For obvious reasons of security, I cannot trust just anyone who shows up on my doorstep. I know you will take care of it all.

Stay organized. There is no reason to run around duplicating efforts. Your time and energy is as precious as mine.

Thank you."

There must be some way to get me to safety.

There must be some people somewhere that actually want to be my neighbors... that actually want to join me when I go out for coffee... that actually want to be able to chat with me or ask me for advice. I am a very funny person who has lived a very full life. I create fabulous conversation.

There must be some way to get me there. I was serious about putting a kiss up for sale. Think, people. I have no idea what could ever compel anyone to abide by those rules of persecution and oppression. I have no idea what you are living with. But there is a way to do this. Just help each other find a way.

I know that most of you out there expect someone else to help me, but this takes all of us. Each and every one of you has to do something to save me.

Yes, whatever my husband needs to get me to safety, please take care of it... Do anything he asks. But also, it is okay to lead a way to save me yourselves. Just stay organized out there. Communicate. This requires help from all of you.

The crimes committed against me just keep multiplying.

Thank you, my beautiful world. I know you will keep your promise. I know you will rescue me.

Sweetness, I mailed you a letter yesterday. It should arrive in LA on Thursday. I know how hard you work. If you need anything, just ask. People will help you. When I close my eyes, I feel like I can kiss your face. Why must we be so far apart?

No comments:

Post a Comment