Monday, October 20, 2014

I am NOT Going Anywhere Without my Husband!

Title: I am NOT Going Anywhere Without my Husband!

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I understand my entire beautiful world of lovers and believers are very busy right now after my 16Oct and 18Oct2014 blog posts. I would also like to remind my local lovers and believers of my list of ten completely legal ways to help listed in my 12Oct2014 blog post.

Basically, if no one around me ever does anything I ask them to do, why does anyone claim I control them? And if no one ever tells me why they are too scared to do what I ask them to do or what it is that is terrorizing them into still obeying Obama, I have no way to save them all from it.

This is what I told the United Nations on 19Oct2014 after they told me, "Squid, you need to run away."

1.) Ever since Obama took office in 2009, it has never been better than this for me.
2.) I do not think anyplace can be better and safer for me than here until Obama's whole criminal terrorist conspiracy is arrested, anyway. California has the highest per capita density of lovers and believers than any other place in the world. Someplace else can only be safer if I can have my husband there, if no one has earspeakers there, and if no one obeys Obama at all there.
3.) I am NOT going anywhere without my husband. The only place I need a lift to is my own house where my husband waits for me and fights to bring me home to him.
4.) I have no way to leave on my own, and no one willing to pick me up and rescue me can reach me anyway. So, the point is moot. My beautiful world needs to keep me safe where I am until Obama's whole criminal terrorist conspiracy is taken down.
5.) If I leave, who will save my people from Obama? The best thing to do, if anyone worries about my being here, is to liberate California out from under Obama's iron fist completely. And then, we liberate America.

Libya. While the world had been doing everything possible to make sure they do not lose me completely to Obama's psychopathy, there have been other problems in the world.

Libya is currently in the full throws of a raging civil war. The UN has been trying to call for a cease fire. The last news I could receive about Libya was months ago.

That was when multiple warring rival parties were all fighting for control of the country. I urged them all to work together for the common good of their nation which all of them must have had a common love for since they were all fighting for the same Libya.

And this is all the news I can get about Libya now, since Obama is doing everything possible to prevent me from doing my REAL job of problem solving major global crises to end human suffering and the senseless loss of human life.

Libya, listen to me, you are one nation. You are one people. You have already removed your horrible totalitarian dictator, Gaddafi. You need to love yourselves and your nation enough to build a stable government in this power vacuum that was left behind after you saved yourselves from totalitarian oppression.

Libya, the whole point of your removing Gaddafi was so you could have full human rights as a people for the first time in decades. Your civil war is opening the door for more oppression to enter. You need to learn to work together for the good of yourselves and your nation.

For me to help you more, Libya, we need to find a way for me to receive more details about your crisis. But, thank you, Libya, for teaching the world that when a totalitarian dictator is toppled, we need a moral and ethical leader or leaders to fill the vacuum he leaves behind.

People of Libya, you just need to tell me the details of your problems. I will help you. I am only here to serve.

Central African Republic. Again, this is all the news I can receive about the Central African Republic. Obama is forbidding all news anywhere about problems that need me. I was told, though, that the sectarian crisis in the Central African Republic has descended into genocide.

This goes back to my years of trying to explain to all of sub-Saharan Africa that there is absolutely no reason inherent to either religion why Muslims and Christians need to fight each other.

I have asked for years for symbols to the people in Africa of the Red Cross and the Red Crescent to work together side-by-side, so the people will see that only good comes from both religions working together to serve the real needs of their people.

Religious leaders across sub-Saharan Africa have already stood up and begun teaching love of each other as one people to their flocks. We seem to be able to reach everyone in African except for the people who militarize.

We need to change the culture in Africa to let go of their cycle of genocide-to-redress-genocide and teach them that prosperity comes from full human rights, including the right to exist, for everyone.

Both Koreas. The news coming out of both Koreas is a mixed bag right now. For the first time in decades, North Korea seems dedicated to real and fruitful talks, but there is also gunfire on their borders right now.

The good news is that change is afoot between both Koreas. Let us all pray that it is change for the better, and that is what it looks like from here. If they need or want any further help from me, just as with all global crises everywhere, all they have to do is give me details. I am only here to serve.

China. I have never seen such civilized protests before in my life. The police even warn the protesters before they use pepper spray or tear gas on them.

However, democracy-seekers in Hong Kong, protests only bring attention and generate gravitas. Actual change comes after the actions you take as a people once you have the government's attention.

I never recommend violence except as a last resort. If you cannot arrest criminals within your own government for breaking your laws instead of enforcing or upholding them and if you believe your government is too corrupt to trust in talks with your leadership, make your demands clear as a people and make it clear to your government they will never have authority over you until they obey their own REAL laws that you obey, too.

ISIS in Iraq and Syria. This is the real kicker in major global crises. I was told ISIS fighters have started wearing pink headwear to show support for me. World, you need to start telling me how many prisoners they are holding that we need released, so I can do my job.

What the hell is in Obama's unamerican head right now? If ISIS is actually showing love for me, we need to let me speak to them about how to properly respect women and how to actually extend effective influence over people without killing all of them.

"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce." --Voltaire

UNELECTED TERRORIST DICTATOR OBAMA, SET MY PEOPLE FREE, so I can do my REAL job!

I published my last blog post at 11:11am on 18Oct2014. After receiving confirmation that my lovelies had received it, I relocated. I sent this message to my beautiful world...

"11:29am I heard you are metaphorically laughing your (expletive)es off out there. My selfless support system including my loved ones and my saturation of international secret operatives led by the CIA, I am just checking in with you. I just published a blog post. Obama WILL throw a tantrum and somehow attack me. I am relocating. My beautiful world, please call ahead to the Griffith Observatory where I am headed and tell them to expect me. Please secure my destination, my path there, and all transfer points. #LOVE"

I received an immediate warning of another denial-of-all-reality torture facility threat to me at 11:51am while I was in transit. I told you Obama would throw a tantrum.

Way back on 16Oct2014, after the shift change in the independent coffee shop where I had been roosting, I was roofied with some form of opiate in my iced coffee. I had spent all of 17Oct2014 facing down ambushes that were never confirmed nor denied for me while suffering under opiate withdrawal symptoms.

On the morning of 18Oct2014, the withdrawal had finally reached the headache stage, but at 12:10pm, while in transit, I finally felt much better. There was irrational, denial-of-all-reality torture facility alarm after torture facility alarm while I was in transit.

By 1:41pm, I had arrived at the Griffith Observatory where the public had even less reality in their heads than before we proved Obama had caused and was still maintaining rampant mental health genocide.

They treated me like I was my own drop dead gorgeous doppelgänger. One guy called me my own teenage daughter when he walked past me. Some people even called me a hooker as they passed me. And there was a constant string of (expletive)holes making fart noises around me. I assumed it was their earspeakers.

My benevolent NSA alpha nerds had me connected to the complimentary wifi by 1:51pm, and I caught up with all of my online friends. After the torture facility threat that raged ever since I posted my blog post that morning finally cleared, I went inside.

I knew my blog post from 18Oct2014 would get around, and I promised to be ready for any follow up questions once my beautiful world started asking them.

There were two major alarms while I sat on the patio outside of the café and blogged, so I sent help to everyone who needed it.

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: Squid B. Varilekova (varilekova@gmail.com)
Date: October 18, 2014 at 4:31:40 PM PDT
To: Dina
Subject: Re: How are you? Vons and CVS?

Thank you, mom. Yes, I could use new Vons and CVS gift cards. I have, in fact, needed those gift cards all week. When are you sending my old, red computer bag? Do I still have an unbroken pair of gogo boots there? I think I need my boots.

Love,
TanTan

-----End Email Content-----

I watched the 5pm show in the Leonard Nimoy Event Horizon Theater, and when I emerged, everyone suddenly knew who I was. By 6:20pm, my lovers and believers had started showing up.

No one had seemed to have read my blog post from the morning of 18Oct2014 yet, though. No one was willing to talk to me, acknowledge reality to my face, nor feed me. Why was that blog post moving so slowly?

Doubled over in hunger pains, I warned my selfless support system and left for The War Criminal Gables. Sadly, there was an alarm at 8:09pm that my crosstown friends were still being blocked.

So, I kindly asked if any US Supreme Court Justices would volunteer to call the FBI, the local law enforcement, the local DAs office, California Attorney General Kumala Harris, everyone else still stopping my own REAL friends from peacefully assembling with me to discuss my 18Oct2014 blog post and how Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama's rules of totalitarian oppression are completely illegal to enforce or even write.

At 8:17pm, I asked for the woman behind me on the train who was forcing me to overhear her very hostile lies during her fake phone conversation to be added to our growing database of members of Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy for investigation and prosecution.

I was told of a torture facility threat that Ugwuji took care of before it even reached the alarm phase.

Thank you, my entire selfless support system from my loved ones in the courtrooms to my saturation of international secret agents and, of course, everyone in between. The world would have destroyed itself over losing me by now if it were not for everyone keeping me as safe as possible from Obama.

I was safely in my slum after a very safe transit ride. There would be no love with out the lovers. I ate ice cream and a pepper jack quesadilla while cooking pan-seared pork chops and green beans sautéed with sliced almonds in extra virgin olive oil. While still waiting for the world to read my 18Oct2014 blog post, I was curled up in bed by 10:39pm.

I slept like a rock and was awake and ready with my kickstarted SquidStream by 8:10am on 19Oct2014. I left immediately to catch up with my online friends before returning to The War Criminal Gables at 10:41am to eat breakfast.

I made it to my slum by 11:21am after many warm greetings from my neighborhood during my walk. I ate my leftover pork chop from the previous night. I also made some tropical punch which had no name on it, so, since she was instructed to, Charisse walked halfway down the stairs just to look at me drinking tropical punch and began screaming like a banshee.

That is how much respect Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy instructs their cohorts at The War Criminal Gables to show me.

Please release a verified recording of the entire incident with full audio and visuals. As a result, I took all of my own plates, dishes, pots, pans, and silverware away from all of my roommates.

We also need charges against Charisse for contributing to the completely hostile living conditions Obama orders that I must live under with absolutely no possible escape. Syniva, you can press any charges you want for that, but I recommend criminal charges.

I was waiting for the bus by 11:51am, and by 1:17pm I was roosted at the Los Angeles temple of knowledge known as the Central Public Library. As I sat in the gardens, there were alarms at 3:57pm, so I sent my beautiful world to check on and rescue whoever was trapped under Obama's iron fist.

The Central Library is a gem of Art Deco architecture. The tile work, the fountains, the rotunda. I highly recommend that everybody stops by to see it and donates to support the public library system.

I was told to wait for my brave rescuers, but after I was told they could not make it, I was in too much physical pain from Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy intentionally starving me that I had to leave.

At 6:43pm, because no one actually capable of being near me was willing to acknowledge to my face that I am a human and that by just being a human I deserve human rights, I left the gardens.

I just needed somebody to feed me, but because nobody who actually cared enough about me to be good to me could show up, I had no other option that returning to The War Criminal Gables.

In transit, I could hear my people. There was absolutely no reality in their heads. It was because of Obama's proven and uncontrolled mental health genocide why no one actually capable of being near me would do any of the ten COMPLETELY legal things I asked them to do in my 12Oct2014 blog post.

If it is proven no one around me ever does anything I ask them to do, why do people keep lying their (expletive)es off that I control ANYTHING?

There was also another completely irrational denial-of-all-reality torture facility threat to remove me from the world FOREVER while I was in transit which my loved ones took care of before I even reached The War Criminal Gables.

I was in my slum eating dinner by 8:21pm. I was so low on groceries, it was granola in vanilla yogurt with strawberries to start and hot dogs broiled in the oven to finish. By 9:04pm, I was curled up in bed with the radio on.

Because I had been roofied by the tap water in my slum that I had made the fruit punch with earlier that day, I slept a lot more than usual.

On 20Oct2014, I was awake at approximately 9am. While I was in the shower, Charisse stomped up and down the stairs and slammed a lot of doors, as if I needed any further proof Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy was throwing a tantrum.

I was ready and with a kickstarted SquidStream by 9:38am. I was out the door and running my normal weekly Monday errands as soon as I could. At 9:55am, I heard a collusion escalation warning.

Apparently, because Obama's collusion to unlawfully imprison me with intentionally fabricated false charges had failed all morning, he was colluding to destroy me completely in a literal torture facility again.

At 10:17am, my NSA alpha nerds had me connected to complimentary public wifi, and at 10:21am, I checked bank balance. Yes, I had received my entire $50 of MY OWN money for the week already which is THE ONLY money Obama permits me to live on.

I left the wifi to run my errands, and at 11:20am, I was eating cheap Americanized Chinese food to celebrate how hard my 18Oct3014 blog post had kicked Obama and his entire criminal terrorist conspiracy.

While eating, there were alarms at 11:25am. I assumed it was because neither my crosstown friends nor my brave rescuers could reach me. I sent my beautiful world to check on all of them and to rescue them if necessary.

But that alarm was clarified by the blaring torture facility alarm that followed it at 11:28am. I reminded my beautiful world that this blatant denial-of-all-reality threat to me was because we are in the danger zone of Obama's psychopathic desperation, and I reminded Amita to use my 10Oct2014 blog post when pressing blistering countercharges. She had it cleared up in no time.

It was clear we would remain in the danger zone of Obama's psychopathic desperation until he and his entire criminal terrorist conspiracy were all finally arrested, though, since an alarm announcing more intentionally fabricated false charges blared at 12:27pm. I asked my beautiful world to check on it.

At 1:51pm, I left my local Americanized Chinese fast food restaurant and stopped for a caffeinated beverage on my way to a wifi connection. Oh, caffeine feels so good. My NSA alpha nerds had me connected in no time.

Oddly, while I was searching for news about global crises so I could do my REAL job of serving humanity even beyond saving the world from Obama, Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama's criminal cyberterrorists crashed my Safari browser in my iPad.

I have always asked my NSA alpha nerds to allow my iPad to function like I am a normal person, but Obama has never obeyed his own rules to allow it. If I cannot read real international news, I cannot do my REAL job of serving humanity. Apparently, Obama is doing everything possible to make every global crisis rage without my help despite everybody always asking for help and everybody outside of Obama's raging mental health genocide always listening to me.

This blog post was published at 4:44pm of 20Oct2014.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What was my life like before Obama? I was happy. I was surrounded by my friends who loved me. I spent my days writing fiction and nonfiction. I had control of my own finances. I had possession of my own passport.

My home neighborhood of North Beach in San Francisco was my playground. My temporary homes like Chicago and the Twin Cities made me local legends. My life was sane, beautiful, prolific, happy, and full of people who loved me.

What did people talk about before I was enslaved by Obama? Well, this is what my conversations used to look like. Read the comments. I really miss being able to have conversations. I miss my friends more; Obama forbids me all contact with them.

Am I a psychic? I have never once called myself a psychic. I know I cannot read minds. Yes, I do consider myself an amateur mentalist. And, yes, I consider Obama very predictable. No one can argue about how truly intelligent I am.

In 2009 when all of this began, Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy tried to libel me a "psychic fraud" because I tried to create a fan page on Facebook for Syniva's old Psychic X webpage. Click here to read it and to have a good laugh.

Yes, it is true I can control whether or not my thoughts are broadcast to Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy through the electronics they placed in my head without my permission and originally without my knowledge. But that is only possible because electronics inside someone's head forms a bond with his or her brain.

I took Sampo offline in 2012 to allow the people all over the world with microphones into my electronics to mislead each other, but I do acknowledge I can consciously control whether or not Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy can hear what I want them to hear.

None of this makes me a psychic. That just makes me bionic.

However, I can consciously control my energy. (Benjamin Franklin once tried to harness the natural energy of animals like the electric eel. Every living creature generates energy.) I have been able to do this my whole life. It was not until the invention of nanotechnology pinhole cameras that anyone has been able to see it.

People can actually feel the energy come off my body. The occupational therapist JoAnn in Liverpool and the "patient" Maxwell from Waterloo, Iowa are all witnesses to physically feeling my energy when I consciously chose to allow them to feel it.

I explain this ability with quantum physics and possibly human evolution. But the religious have always called it Holy Spirit or Chi. For an introduction to the mind's conscious control of energy, please watch "What the BLEEP do we know?".

As for my seeing the future and writing it down as works of fiction before 2009, I have no way to explain that. But there are others who have done it.

Have you heard the songs "Comfort Eagle" by Cake, "Hello, I Love You" by The Doors, and "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel? Have you watched the movie Bowfinger? Have you read Kafka's "The Trial" or the book of Revelations in the Christian bible which I have always called a metaphor for Global Climate Change?

I am probably not special in subconsciously seeing this coming. What if the global conscience always knew?

My beautiful world, do not forget my 12Oct2014 blog post. That post listed ten ways by not breaking any laws that anyone anywhere can help. From what I can tell, only people in touch with reality and no one suffering from Obama's mental health genocide are doing anything I ask.

And EVERYTHING I have asked my lovers and believers for is documented in my October2014 blog posts. It is best to read them all oldest to newest if you need to catch up.

Thank you, my beautiful world, for everything you do for me. I really needed someone to show me some love and affection on 19Oct2014 while I sat in the MacGuire Gardens. When no one would even speak to me, I became furious with Obama once again.

It might take a few days, but I will find a way to kick Obama for his uncontrolled human devastation. Thank you, my beautiful world, for everything you are doing for REAL to help. I promised to keep this blog post as low key as possible, so you can all catch up out there after my 16Oct and 18Oct2014 blog posts.

My brave rescuers, I heard you are reallocating all of your forces. The rest of the international secret operatives (all of you who made up the vast body of my brave rescuers for years) led by the CIA are all coming in as further invisible security to keep me safe where I am, and the official armed forces of the planet led by the US Military are taking over the front lines.

No one has confirmed nor denied any of this to me, which is how most secret rescue missions work. But I have always had faith that all of you know what you are doing out there and that if you ever needed my advice on anything you would just ask me.

We are a team, and I know my role, my brave rescuers. I take my responsibilities very seriously, especially keeping you all alive to the best of my abilities.

We know my obvious fan who lives at the address I call "Arnold Road" has scared the local criminal terrorist conspirators (expletive)less due to the automatic lore that has surrounded him just for being someone I know I can trust. And we all know actual secret operatives are not instant celebrities with Facebook fan followings.

Please remind my beautiful world to love and support everyone everywhere who is good to me FOR REAL, including my fan David at "Arnold Road." And please stay very aware we might need to extract him if Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy try to go after him for offering me a safe place to roost in times of emergency. We take care of our own.

I know Long Beach is being flooded with international secret agents as I write this. I will have plenty of safer places to go in case of emergency.

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, you are the world's first line of defense against losing me forever to Obama. It is very well-established we will remain in the fires of hell here in the danger zone of Obama's psychopathic desperation until he and all of his criminal terrorist conspiracy are finally arrested and removed from society FOREVER.

Whatever you need, my loved ones, is probably already somewhere in my blog, but if you need anything new, just ask. I am only here to serve. You are all the first line of defense.

If it helps to take the stress off all of you, my genius Powers of Attorney, so you can do your jobs serving humanity more easily, we have lines of defense behind you. There is a lot of love from this entire globe, particularly from America, that Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy have to risk before they can lay another of their increasingly bloodstained hands on me again.

We all know: Good will prevail because evil is stupid.

My brave and genius friends, I will remain as preemptive as I can. The entire world thanks you for everything. We are the symbols to all of humanity of what brave and educated women of color can accomplish. And we are shining examples to humanity only because we are our natural selves as we do our work that no one else anywhere can do but us.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. How does "Honey-do List" translate into other cultures? I am trying to help you cross everything off of it right now as opposed to adding more please-honey-do-this tasks to it.

Beloved, I understand you are razing a lot hell right now after my 18Oct2014 blog post was verified by Constitutional law experts including but not limited to the United States Supreme Court Justices themselves.

HoneyHoney, as always, just tell me what you need when you need it. Yes, communicating with me is difficult and weird, but neither of us has ever let the other down. We are the most romantic true life love story ever. And I will show Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy the full power of love if I need to.

And finally, darling, as a final piece of housekeeping, here is my entire email exchange with the county and state voter and election offices. They seem like good people who have no idea what happened to any of my four voter registrations from July this year.

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: Squid B. Varilekova
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 11:49 AM
To: Elections Web Mail
Subject: I registered to vote four times in July this year but have not yet received my voter registration card.

Greetings,

My name is Tanya H. A. Varilek. I am a legal-recognized California citizen who was born in the USA. I registered to vote four times last month (twice online and twice on paper) after my address change, but I have not yet received my voter registration card. Midterm elections are coming up soon, and I have always been an active (if not model) citizen.

I have been having problems lately with my property manager intentionally taking measures to prevent the safe delivery of my mail. I have had to report her for federal felony offenses because of it.

If my voter registration was already mailed to me and if she intercepted it, I need to report her for federal mail and voter violations. Please let me know if my voter registration card was already sent or if it is still processing. Thank you!

Tanya H. A. Varilek
Last 4 digits of SSN: 2829
247 E Hullett Street
Apt. #2
Long Beach, CA 90805
(Los Angeles County)

-----

From: "Elections Web Mail"
Date: August 19, 2014 at 9:25:25 AM PDT
To: "Squid B. Varilekova"
Subject: RE: I registered to vote four times in July this year but have not yet received my voter registration card

Thank you for contacting the Secretary of State's Elections Division with your recent email.

Please contact your local county elections office to obtain voter registration confirmation as they maintain all voter registration records. You may find a list of the California county elections offices on our County Elections Offices web page at http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_d.htm.

We hope this information is helpful to you. If you have further questions about this or another matter related to the Secretary of State's Elections Division, please call (916)***-****.

Sincerely,
Elections Web Mail Representative

-----

From: Squid B. Varilekova
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 3:38 PM
To: Voter Info
Subject: I registered to vote four times in July this year but have not yet received my voter registration card.

Dearest Dean Logan, Los Angeles County Clerk,

I already notified the Secretary of State's Elections Division about this like we all are instructed to on our voter registration receipts. Please read the email conversation included below and let me know when I can expect my voter registration card if it was not sent already.

Thank you!
Tanya H. A. Varilek



-----

On Aug 26, 2014, at 12:54 PM, Voter Info wrote:

Good afternoon, Ms. Varilekova,

Thank you for your inquiry. Voter Notification Cards are automatically generated and mailed out approximately 6-8 weeks from the date the registration is successfully activated. You may call our office directly at (562) ***-**** to confirm the status of your registration at any time.

If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again.

Best Regards,
Voter Info Representative

-----

From: Squid B. Varilekova (varilekova@gmail.com)
Date: October 18, 2014 at 4:38:20 PM PDT
To: Voter Info
Subject: Re: I registered to vote four times in July this year but have not yet received my voter registration card.

Dearest County Clerk,

I have still not received my voter ID card after registering four times in July of this year. Mid-term elections are coming, and I would really like to exercise my right to vote as an American citizen. You told me it would take six to eight weeks for my voter ID to arrive after I registered, and it is still not here. The image of my voter registration receipt is included in our conversation below. If you already sent my voter registration and if it was stolen, I need to report it stolen and request a new one.

Thank you,
HRH Tanya H. A. Depp de Varilek
a.k.a.
Squid B. Varilekova

-----End Email Content-----

No comments:

Post a Comment