Sunday, October 12, 2014

Today is my 37th Birthday.

Title: Today is my 37th Birthday.

Please publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day even on my birthday; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Because naked chicks is classy.

Sweden. Malala Yousafzai, you are a woman to be proud of. Pardon me, but I will never treat you like a girl. You are a woman. And I am so proud of you.

I published my last blog post at 4:30pm on 10Oct2014 from an undisclosed location in Los Angeles. My lovers and believers, you are just going to have to start following my SquidStream to know where I am and what I am doing.

At 5:07pm I relocated from my wifi hotspot to the Hammer Museum. On the bus on the way there, a torture facility alarm went off. Do you remember how I told everyone Obama would only keep escalating and NEVER stop committing his crimes against all of America with his crimes against me as his excuse until his entire criminal terrorist conspiracy of deranged lunatics were all arrested? Yeah, well, Obama keeps proving me right on everything.

After touring all of the exhibits at the Hammer Museum, I told them, "Thank you!" at 6:57pm. The museum was awesome. There were alarms my entire time inside, so I asked my beautiful world to check on all of us before I relocated to Santa Monica.

While I was catching up with my online friends, there was a torture facility warning at 7:27pm. After my 10Oct2014 blog post, such irrational and unrelenting threats could remind me of nothing but a poem by Roald Dahl.

Please embed this video here: http://youtu.be/2Zail7Gdqro

The Wondrous Boat Ride

Round the world and home again
That's the sailor's way
Faster faster, faster faster
There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing
Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing
Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

I reminded my genius loved ones of my 10Oct2014 blog post, and, as ever-dependably as always, my Powers of Attorney took care of it.

At 7:55pm, I was told Obama's seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenaries had MASSACRED my brave rescuers! I asked for it to be confirmed or denied. Did Obama really choose to make me furious after such a zenned out day?

While on the 3rd Street Promenade, my friends whom I may or may not have met yet kept telling me they were being stopped by Obama's seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenaries, too.

I took in some music, looked at some fashion, and read a menu to prove how much the people of California love me. I even looked in a full length mirror with barely any makeup on as the beginning of how hard I was about to kick Obama's (expletive).

At 9:30pm, I was sipping a glass of port (Please reread my 29Aug2014 blog post for the importance of Portugal on my mother's side of the family.) and trying to help my NSA alpha nerds troubleshoot my dysfunctional wifi connection to be able to send all of the help I could to my friends that Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama was likely trying to kill at the time.

The NSA Alpha Nerds vs. Obama's Cyberterrorists smackdown lasted hours, and though there was regular progress, I never actually connected to the complimentary city wifi to be able to send help to Obama's terrorism victims. That is the cost of keeping me offline; it enforces terrorism and death at the hands of Obama. The truth is too important.

At 10:54pm, I asked my loved ones and saturation of international secret agents led by the CIA to secure The War Criminal Gables before my arriving there to eat and sleep as well as my path there. Thank you, also, for keeping me alive while I sleep.

There was one torture facility warning my loved ones fixed while I was in transit followed by a number of alarms announcing acts of terrorism ordered by Barack Obama.

Finally, at 12:52am, there was either a huge terrorism alarm or a warning of intentionally fabricated false charges. I could not tell which. I sent my beautiful world to check on all of us.

I had already received the all-clear from our saturation of international secret agents led by the CIA, and I knew the torture facility threats would be continuous until all of Obama's war criminals are finally arrested. So, I knew it would be as safe as normal for me to proceed to The War Criminal Gables. I can trust bad-ass secret operatives.

I was in my apartment in a matter of hours after an uneventful transit ride that included only one alarm at 1:17am after which I asked my beautiful world to rescue whomever Obama was trying to kill with his unrelenting acts of terrorism.

After eating leftovers and chatting with Liana, I was curled up in bed by 3:05am.

On 11Oct2014, I was up, ready, and with a kickstarted SquidStream at 10:01am. Liana moved out that day. She did not tell me she would be moving out until the previous night. I told her that I would miss her but that she deserved better living arrangements. What Liana said about it is, "I am just a poor White girl."

That comment led me to believe War Criminal Stephanie had forced Liana to leave because Liana always stood up for me and took care of me. Please, my beautiful world particularly my local lovers and believers, please find Liana and take care of her. She deserves so much better than what she has.

I understand I should be mortified of whatever horrific, pathologically lying, and colluding psychopath who might even attack me in my sleep that War Criminal Stephanie was probably about to force on me as my new roommate, but I have a saturation of international secret operatives lead by the CIA with infrared technology that can watch me through the walls to keep me safe while I sleep.

If The War Criminal Gables have not yet learned to fear committing crimes against me for REAL regardless of how many times they might have boldfaced lied they would stop committing crimes against me, THEY WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY if they keep committing crimes. The CIA takes my safety VERY seriously.

I stopped at my local CVS for some hydrating and caffeinated drinks. Then, in transit to my counterterrorism "office," there were a number of warnings for collusion escalations. My loved ones caught them all early. Thank you, my selfless support system.

I was in my "office" where I fight Obama's terrorism just be by being there with my closed-circuit security system, my SquidStream, by 12:31pm. And, I was all caught up with my middle-aged White men by 2:06pm.

I blogged where lovers and believers could watch me before catching up with all of my online friends. I was pretty sure Obama's cyberterrorists had blocked my Twitter account AGAIN which was probably to make sure I could not keep using Twitter to save lives by sending help at all hours of the day and night to protect everyone everywhere from Obama. Clearly, the truth is too important for Obama to be allowed to ever get anything he wants ever again.

I was all caught up with all of my online friends by 4:11pm. There might have been two torture facility threats no one ever told me about while I was working, but I still left my "office" at 4:26pm knowing full well that if anyone needed my help they would give me details.

While in transit, I had a long conversation with my loved ones. They kept telling me, "Dude, Squid, we are dealing with a dirty judge who refuses to listen to medical reality!"

We went through a few facts from, "Squid is forbidden any and all medical care until Obama's entire bubble comes down; how many "medical" records of nothing but quackery and literal torture does it take?" to my digitally screaming, "I WILL NOT STOP SCREAMING UNTIL YOU TAKE YOUR INCREASINGLY BLOODSTAINED HANDS OFF ME! STOP PRETENDING ANYONE ANYWHERE KNOWS BETTER THAN I DO WHAT I NEED!"

And, my loved ones kept telling me, "Dude, Squid, statements of ACTUAL reality are not working; it's a dirty judge!" So, I asked them to force our full court history of every pathological perjury Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy had ever used to be able to destroy my perfectly healthy mind FOREVER in a final torture facility down their throats. The code word for that is "spina bifida."

The rest of the bus ride was a clandestine show of love. Clearly good people who love America read my blog because THAT looked like Delta Force.

I arrived at the House of Pies beyond safely by 6:56pm where I ordered a cup of coffee and a club sandwich while I pondered what slice of pie I was about to have.

But still, at 7:05pm, I was told that Obama's deranged lunatic psychopaths' immediate threat to remove me from the world FOREVER that loves and needs me was still driving pathological perjuries to destroy me for Obama.

Then, the judge said he or she did not care that he or she was about to receive international charges from the United Nations for consciously making the intentionally false ruling of pretending I have any mental illness at all whatsoever because that obviously dirty judge wanted to commit suicide on the sword of international justice. Or, so I was told.

Was the obviously dirty judge about to order the Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies to die at the hands of our saturation of international secret operatives who actually do acknowledge the REALITY that I am completely sane, that I never break the law, that the world needs my benevolent brain intact as opposed to destroyed by obvious quackery, that all of humanity is furious at all of the enduring Obama-mandated quackery and corruption in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, and that no good person anywhere on this planet will ever nor would ever let any guilty party from dirty judge to dirty lawyer to War Criminal Boeset herself get away with unlawfully imprisoning me in yet another literal torture facility paraded as a supposed "psychiatric unit" because ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa felt like proving me right every time I say all of humanity needs to be protected from them?

Clearly, this self-appointed entitlement by the ABSOLUTELY EVIL State of Iowa to be able to destroy me forever to make Obama happy needs to finally be taken away from them. And that is your job, my beautiful world. Please do not take action after ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa has already destroyed me.

And we know ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa's direct threats to me will NEVER stop until all of them from every dirty judge to every dirty lawyer to War Criminal Boeset to every dirty quack to every dirty prosecutor who grants them all internationally criminal impunity are all finally arrested and removed from society FOREVER!

Please revisit my 10Oct2014 blog post for more details, but if you want the full story, you need to read every blog post from March2014 to the present from oldest to newest.

And still, at 7:33pm, the immediate threat to destroy me forever with literal torture still had not cleared. Clearly, they wanted to force me to scream to protect myself from them, a tool I have that ALWAYS works. That is a fact about me that every sane person with any grasp of reality already fully understands.

My slice of raspberry marble cheesecake (Has anyone ever heard my Sean Connery impression? The only thing I can say in his voice is, "I would like a slice of pie.") arrived by 7:40pm.

Here are all of the terrorism alarms all night that made me scream for help to rescue my friends or my brave rescuers: 5:50pm, 7:39pm, 7:54pm.

Do you have any idea how many people will die if another one of Obama's psychopathic bitches removes me from being able to access wifi? Please revisit my 10Oct2014 of every horror that will befall me if I am unlawfully imprisoned in a final literal torture facility, too.

And the official torture facility alarm blared by at 8:02pm. Clearly, Obama had hit the destroy-all-of-America-completely-now-so-Obama-never-has-to-face-justice button. We need everyone who allowed this threat to even reach a courtroom arrested immediately and removed from society FOREVER!

To help prevent more innocents from dying, something Obama's psychopaths who pathologically lie to unjustifiably destroy and persecutorially control me never care about, I relocated at 8:13pm.

While I was telling all the world of all the horrible things that had been befalling my loved ones in the courtroom, a HUGE alarm blared past announcing HUGE acts of terrorism that Obama was committing as acts of war. I immediately asked my beautiful world to send in everybody to rescue them all.

Look, my beautiful world, we only get 140 characters per tweet. I apologize if my message caused confusion. When I said, "Send everybody in!" I was asking my beautiful world, particularly the Pentagon, to help my brave rescuers.

I only need a lift to my own house here in town. But my brave rescuers need to contain an entire terrorist army. Please help THEM! I already saw my public display of love and support by my invisible security saturation that day.

Yes, Obama made the conscious choice to make me furious AGAIN by mass murdering good Americans fighting to save all of us. It would take me a few days, but there was no way Obama would be braced for what I was about to hit him with for that.

At 10:05pm, I asked my loved ones and saturation of international secret operatives to secure The War Criminal Gables before I arrived there as well as my entire path to reach it.

I sang one more song quietly to myself before I left for public transportation. Please make a verified recording to circulate of both songs I sang from that patio on that night before my 37th birthday. Thanks!

I had a truly delightful conversation waiting for the train. Please circulate a verified recording of that conversation, my not-human-trafficker nerds, as an example of appropriate behavior around me.

While still in transit, the same immediate torture facility threat to destroy America by destroying me was still blaring. I asked world and religious leaders to call the dirty Iowa judge to explain reality to him or her.

I knew if anyone we so deranged as to refuse to listen to me as an authority on reality and on the global crisis compulsively libeling me with fictional mental illnesses causes, that psychopath would probably refuse to listen to ANYONE. But it was worth a shot.

I was in Long Beach at 2:33am clearing my backlog of unsent tweets. But there was still no all-clear on the same torture facility threat that had been raging all day. I knew what would happen if I went to The War Criminal Gables, and the entire world knew what would happen to me once I was abducted there and dragged kicking and screaming into a final, literal torture facility.

Apparently, Obama had deemed it "worth the risk" of a guaranteed slaughter of local law enforcement and local paramedics in a all-out spy smackdown to protect me. That is how much Obama cares about the locals. That is, in fact, how much Obama cares about anyone but himself right now.

Because I hate when people die, I popped open an energy drink and waited on a local friend's front porch in my neighborhood until the Metro trains started running again first thing in the morning. It was already my 37th birthday, after all. Why not start it with a bang?

Eventually while still waiting, I told my Uncle Sonny where to pick me up for the birthday brunch he had promised to take me to later that morning and was on a bus to the beach at 5:37am on 12Oct2014, my 37th birthday.

As long as I never published where I would be in a tweet or email, I knew Obama would not be able to drag me from there to where he was guaranteed to destroy me. And yet, every SquidSwimmer (followers of my SquidStream) would always know where I was and what I was doing, so they could keep me safe.

I was at my first beach of the day with my feet in the mighty Pacific by 7:45am. There were alarms as early as 8:36am telling me I needed to send help to protect more innocents from Obama.

Everyone on the beach was lovely except for three fat, ugly, White bitches who actually forced me to leave the ocean at 8:44am because of how evil they were.

Please submit their images and voices to our database of Obama's criminal terrorists for prosecution, and please, SynSyn, they were so intentionally evil, get them for public persecution once it reaches the top of your prioritized list. Thank you. No, I will NEVER tolerate abuse from ANYONE!

I took a nap. I sat by the water away from Obama's bitches. Then, while taking a second nap, my family woke me up to take me to brunch. Yes, Elizabeth and Uncle Sonny had arrived. They were awesome.

While we were driving into Malibu, the torture facility alarm went off. So, I asked my loved ones to check on me. Yes, it was my 37th birthday, but Obama had still ordered unrelenting irrational, denial-of-all-medical-reality, life-or-death courtroom abuses all day with the hopes he could finally remove me from the world FOREVER.

After a little while, Uncle Sonny, Elizabeth, and I were eating brunch with our toes in the sand. I love seeing my family, well the moral ones. After eating, we strolled on the beach. My loving and adoring husband tried to join us, but Obama's criminal terrorists pointed guns at his head to keep him away from me FOREVER.

The whole time, the torture facility threat blared warning all of humanity you were all about to lose me FOREVER if all of Obama's criminal terrorists were not finally arrested. How long do we have to wait before we can finally protect all of the world by arresting them?

After brunch, my Uncle Sonny and Elizabeth took me to a coffee shop in Silverlake run and operated by lovers and believers. My family stayed with me until the dirty (Iowa?) judge alarm went off so many times that I needed to connect to the wifi to ask the world if they needed my help protecting me from Obama's continuing orders for unrelenting, irrational, denial-of-all-reality, life-or-death threats to my existence.

This blog post was published at 5:30pm on 12Oct2014, my 37th birthday, while Obama's uncontrolled malevolence was still forcing his threat to destroy me to be able to remove me from the world FOREVER still blared.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What will I want at the end of my life? When I am 137 years old, I will still want my husband. Hopefully, by then I will be able to kiss him anytime I want, though.

Would I switch my favorite drink if it cost more? No. The only reason I gave up most coffee was because the city water is drugged.

Is it easier to love or be loved? With great love comes great responsibility.

Why does Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy always pathologically lie that they need to control me? 1.) They are scared of everyone I will save from them if I get anything at all that I want. 2.) They are scared of justice and want to make sure I can never hold them accountable. 3.) They might not be lying; they might be psychopaths. Irrational and unjustifiable control obsessions are a symptom of psychopathy.

My beautiful world, I was just told today that there are violent protests going on out there. Yes, peaceful protests are wonderful and powerful. However, my lovers and believers, please do not riot.

The whole point of our fight to save America from Obama is to protect our own homes and our own cities not to destroy ourselves. If you destroy our own homes with riots, Obama still wins.

Please remember, Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama's rules are all completely extragovernmental. Obama never had authority to write them, and no one anywhere has EVER had authority to enforce them. That is why Obama hired his seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenary army and his Gestapo.

Here are ten suggestions for ways to actually help that are much better than committing violent acts against our own homes... And, yes, these are all fully Constitutional suggestions that break absolutely no ACTUAL laws.

1.) Give me a ride to my house in the Hills right here in Los Angeles. My husband, the Mr. Johnny Depp, already came back to fight to bring me home. This will not fix everything, but it will make my existence livable for the first time since Obama took office.

2.) Feed me. However, please give me nothing like the city tap water that is full of drugs and poisons. Obama even actively forbids me food not just my own money.

3.) Acknowledge reality to my face including being fully respectful of me and of how much I suffer. Acknowledge me, acknowledge all of my service, and acknowledge all things real in the world.

I am a human living among you. I deserve the dignity and respect all humans deserve by virtue of being on this planet at all. I do not deserve anyone boldfaced lying to my face as your conscious act of persecuting me only to make Obama happy.

4.) Never ask me my name. Never ask me how I am doing; that propagates the unethical and psychopathically irrational paranoia I am at all unwell. Never call me "Baby." Never force me to overhear you condescend to a child as if you are speaking to me; that is a guaranteed sign you are a terrorist. Definitely never boldface lie to my face or to someone next to you while making me overhear it as a (always futile) method of manipulating me.

Basically, never say anything to me Obama orders you to insult and degrade me with. Obeying Obama to my face is your conscious choice to persecute me.

Succinctly, disobey ALL of Obama's rules. Consciously choosing to surrender your own 1st Amendment rights is your own conscious choice to commit crimes against America, against all of humanity, and even against yourselves. Set yourselves free already.

5.) If you see something, say something. We all need to keep each other safe from Obama getting anything he wants. We particularly need protection from Obama's iron fist taking away any more of our rights and freedoms.

If someone, anyone, needs help or protection from violent oppression or acts of terrorism ordered by Obama, help, send help, scream for help, call for help, and do everything possible to help keep us all free and alive. Protect each other out there.

6.) Document everything. Keep records of every lie you hear. Keep records of every act of terrorism you suffer under. Keep records of everything anyone does anywhere to manipulate you into committing crimes against me, against America, against our rights and freedoms, against the world, or against yourselves by their trying to seduce you into breaking laws to obey Obama and his extragovernmental rules.

7.) Clean out all of the corruption in our government at every level. Allow Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama to control no part of any governments any longer as our effort to make sure he cannot use our own governments against us.

We are the people. We are the power in a democracy. We need to take our governments back. We do this by forcing accountability and justice.

8.) Vote. Mid-term elections are next month. Yes, years ago Congress already overturned the part of the Affordable Care Act (that Obama drafted himself and instructed both houses of Congress to vote on without reading first in December 2009) which was the only bill that ever codified any part of Obama's bubble. And, yes, in 2013 Obama was already impeached.

But, no, Congress has not been able to gather enough votes to remove the now-Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama from power nor to end Obama's extragovernmental and totalitarian rules nor to end Obama's corruption of our government at every level nor to take away Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy's impunity nor to overpower Obama's extragovernmental iron fist of enforcement.

Please check with reliable sources like your own Senators' and Representatives' websites or Open Congress for your incumbents' voting records in Congress. Speak with their offices about where they stand on Obama's crimes against all of us. See if they acknowledge honest reality. We need Obama's bubble taken down completely for all our sakes.

9.) Remove all of your earspeakers. Obama ordered they all be stuck in your ear canals. Because electronics inside the head form a bond with the brain, those earspeakers inject Obama's direct control of you straight into your minds.

Luckily, we have the legal precedent already that we own our own bodies. Those earspeakers are inside your bodies, so they are only yours. You have the legal right to have them removed any time you want. So you all need to remove them as soon as possible. Set your minds free. You all sound like idiots and behave like zombies.

10.) Only believe the truth. Stop watching nor consuming any media that does not come from a verified source. For a complete and frequently updated list of all independently-factchecked-as-trustworthy sources both online and off, just contact your local news station anywhere in America.

We can do this, my once-great nation and definitely our brave and mighty California. There is no reason for violence by civilians except as acts of self-defense against Obama's iron fist. There are so many much more fruitful ways to help. Any of these ten will do.

My brave rescuers, when you need help, I do not know what else to do but scream for help for you. I was told it always works.

Also, my brave rescuers, I was told on the morning of 12Oct2014 that Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and CIA Director John Brennan confirmed birth that the REAL government of the United States of America has moved troops to contain Obama's seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenary army and his criminal terrorist Gestapo and that super-bad-ass secret operatives who had once been on the front lines had been reallocated to keeping me safe where I am.

Yes, my once-great America, we have a war because all of you consciously choose to only believe lies and consciously choose to obey all of Obama's extragovernmental rules instead of obeying actual laws instead.

We have a war because no prosecutor anywhere is willing to arrest any criminals who break ACTUAL laws as their conscious act of war against America by aiding and abetting destroying me with Obama-ordered war crimes.

And we have a war because no one in America actually capable of being near me, and look at all of you all day and all night, are willing to just take me to my own husband in my own house.

You keep expecting someone else to do all of the rescuing no matter how much I suffer through to serve all of you, so "someone else" is exactly what you are going to get.

My beautiful world, you need to come help save America from Obama. Or we will lose all of America forever, not just me. Please do not allow Obama to destroy America to be able to destroy me nor to destroy me to be able to destroy America.

As for you, my genius Powers of Attorney...

Ugwuji, the entire time we were in contact before Obama forbade us face-to-face, two-way dialogue, you had never once told me of anyone you had ever dated. That is, in college, you dated as much as I did-- never.

I am a little curious as to whether or not you ever found a "suitable Nigerian man" like your father always wanted. Giggle.

I cannot wait to have luxurious talks with you again about the minutia of life someday. May we be able to chat soon, Ugwuji. Any genuine conversation is such a luxury for me now. I am so lonely.

Amita, do you remember the letter I wrote to you in, I think, 2010? It might have been sooner. Anyway, I told you that if you were still looking for your future spouse all you had to do was tell one of your electronics with a microphone exactly what you wanted in that future spouse.

Well, Amita, you were living in the DC area at the time, and I knew the NSA was monitoring you for contact with me. I might have been a few years early when I gave you that advice, but go ahead and try it now, assuming you want a man or woman in your life who is intelligent, who has a steady job, and who is likely so socially awkward that he or she is completely honest with beautiful and intelligent women like you.

Giggle. It is worth a try. Let me know how it works out, Amita! And thank you for everything!

SynSyn, are you the biggest bad-ass power femme in a skirt and heels, yet, or is someone still beating us out for that title? I miss being able to send you mail... beyond just strands of my hair and documentation of Obama's war crimes.

My BFF, what do you want to do after this? I understand you probably want to move to Paris and work your state-of-the-art jacquard loom forever, but what about with the rest of your time? Do you like being a human rights activist in the courtroom? You are obviously very good at it.

Amita and Ugwuji have careers as licensed medical doctors who have proven they are NOT quacks. But you, I do not want you to get stuck in my shadow, Synny.

As always, if anything happens to me, you take over, SynSyn. I asked you for that in 2009 and even wrote you an axiomatic system for extrapolating how I would give the world advice in any situation in case you needed it.

But, my genius BFF, what do YOU want? You know you get your own dharma. I do not want you stuck carrying mine if you do not want it. You are my equal, Synny. You, too, should have the freedom to choose your own unfettered path in life, just like I hope to have someday again.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. What the hell is the pathological psychopathy in people's heads about us these days? We are married. End of story.

My adoring husband, no one has any right nor entitlement to care whether or not we are married but us! We call each other husband and wife; that should be all anyone needs! As an added bonus, we even have the paperwork.

All I really want for my birthday is you, HoneyHoney. Please do not stress over that, though. I know you already tried to reach me and were stopped. I know we would be together if either of us had any real power over our own impossible situations.

I am working on it. I promise. I hate your being unhappy as much as you hate my being unhappy. There is a solution. My entire beautiful world, including you and me, will fix this.

Yes, beloved, I have to mobilize the entire planet just to replace all of the safety and security I would have if I could just slept safely in your arms every night. But that just proves that everyone everywhere would have been better off all along if we could have just been together since our relationship started in January2010 like we wanted.

No, Obama and his criminal terrorist conspiracy constantly proving me right is no consolation for six lost years of my life. But, darling, now the world is mobilized. And the world is as mortified of letting me down as they are of losing me forever to Obama.

And as I write this sentence, the alarms of immediate threats to remove me from the world forever with a final literal torture facility are blaring past.

I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. And I am going to force Obama to watch it from his Russian gulag. But to make that happen, the entire world needs to show up right now to help the REAL government of the United States of America, or you will all lose me forever. We are running out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment