Sunday, November 9, 2014

"And Palm to Palm is Holy Palmer's Kiss." --From William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet (I Prefer the Prokofiev for this Scene to the Tchaikovsky and the Berstein.)

Title: "And Palm to Palm is Holy Palmer's Kiss." --From William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet (I Prefer the Prokofiev for this Scene to the Tchaikovsky and the Berstein.)

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Did you know that the original title to Thunderball was Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, his Japanese nickname? Yeah! Darling Mr. Tom Jones and darling Ms. Shirley Bassey actually recorded both theme songs for the movie, and both were used in incidentals in the film score.

North Korea. Please reread my 04Sep2014 blog post in which I addressed Supreme Leader Kim Jung-Un about our prisoners in North Korea. Mr. Fowle was released weeks ago, and America's top intelligence officer was just sent to retrieve the last two, Mr. Bae and Mr. Miller.

In that blog post, I also promised to work with the government of North Korea "for the good of their people." There is a lot of starvation, human rights abuses, and suffering in North Korea, and I am sure I can convince their Supreme Leader of what actual power is supposed to be used for.

And whether or not Supreme Leader Kim is as sincere and genuine as I am about helping his own people, I have already made an example for the entire world of how to go about earning actual prowess with the international community.

North and South Korea are already talking about reuniting, and they are already fighting side by side to save America from Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama only because I asked the world for help while the US Congress sorts out its budget excuse for America not saving ourselves.

We have a real window here to help end the real suffering of an entire population. This is my REAL job.

Mexico. This is one of the most disgusting stories I have heard in a long time. In the good news, your federal law enforcement in Mexico is arresting and prosecuting your dirty city non-leadership and dirty local law enforcement. The bad news is that you had to lose forty-three of your innocent students, Mexico, to clean up your corruption.

Mexico, you have been making great progress cleaning up your drug cartels over the years. But now, you very sadly have to heal forty-three families, your communities, and your nation after this tragedy of nauseating disgust.

I understand that you, as a people, are angry right now, but also remember that you can only heal your suffering with love. Do not forget to love yourselves and your grieving families, Mexico.

If I lost forty-three of my metaphorical students in once-great America due to Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama's campaign of unrelenting calumnies and perjuries about me that have been proven to cause Obama's mental health genocide in the public and proven to excuse Obama's rampant corruption and impunity of various members of the government from local to federal, I would be even more furious than you are.

Despite needing my righteous anger to fight Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy, especially to make sure he could never kill another brave innocent ever again on my watch, I would also remember my responsibilities to my people to love and heal my suffering.

Truth and justice can do so much, Mexico. Please make sure you tell all your people the full, verified truth of everything that happened and make sure you hold the ACTUALLY guilty parties responsible. That is an important part of the healing process. Trust me, I know.

I published my last blog post at 2:02pm on 07Nov2014 while SELF-PROVING ABOSLUTELY EVIL Iowa was still threatening to destroy all of America with their unrelenting pathological perjuries of irrational-denials-of-all-reality nonjustifications to destroy me completely in ANY controlled environment they could get away with.

My beautiful world, you need to force PATHOLOGICALLY LYING ABOUT BEING ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, just like all of Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy, to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me at last. PLEASE!

I was not used to being connected to wifi all day. When I still had a monthly transit pass, it was much more difficult to get a hold of me.

After I got up to run some errands, I learned that Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama was still enforcing his extralegislative human rights abuses by stopping my REAL crosstown friends from reaching me.

Then, at 3:53pm, I finally received the all-clear on that last torture facility threat of doom to all of humanity that had raged with pathological lies all day.

I caught up with my TweetHearts while snacking on junk food. I needed the calories. Then, while I sat and listened to music, there were new torture facility alarms and warnings for hours.

I always recommend my 22Oct and 30Oct2014 blog posts when I do not know the details, but also wanted to include my 01Nov2014 blog post that time.

At 5:47pm, I sent my beautiful world to rescue everyone trapped and possibly dying under Obama's (proven) iron fist of tyranny and oppression at 5:47pm after I heard alarms.

There was a new alarm for intentionally fabricated false charges against me at 6:21pm followed by a warning of new pathological perjuries to (proven) torture me at 6:24pm. It was like Obama's (proven) pathologically-lying criminal terrorist conspiracy had decided to fail even faster and even more often.

I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the night at 7pm. Afterwards, I asked my beautiful world to check on the status of Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy's human rights abuses used as acts of war against America in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and Los Angeles County.

I learned that the last boldfaced coverup for unlawfully imprisoning me in a (proven) literal torture facility to destroy me was just cleared and that the intentionally fabricated false charges were next to be cleared. Ugwuji was very busy. I offered help, but my genius Powers of Attorney always know what they are doing.

By 8:05pm, I was in my slum eating a quesadilla. At 8:32pm, I decided to curl up in bed with the radio flipped on and cook dinner in the wee hours of the morning after my body clock woke me up. I knew my selfless support system would wake me earlier if they needed me.

And, yes, I did wake up to alarms in the wee hours of the morning which were followed by, from what I could tell, more absolute criminal insanity from War Criminal Boeset than she had ever displayed before including my old friend whom I have not had contact with in over ten years, Dr. Reidar Kiljan Maliks, symbolically and metaphorically (possibly even literally) screaming, "Don't you dare use me as an excuse to persecute that holy woman, Bat-(Expletive) Crazy Boeset! She is a deity to me!"

Ugwuji took care of (proven) War Criminal Boeset and that bitch's latest irrational-denial-of-all-medical-reality nonjustifications to (proven) torture me before I made it in the bathroom to get ready before making dinner, as I had promised myself.

While I was in the shower, Openly Hostile Charisse (who recently admitted her real name is Charlene) intentionally walked in on me in the shower whining about a weak bladder. I had to scream at her, "What do you want? Criminal charges?" just to make her allow me any dignity and respect as a human in her presence.

At 2:55am on the morning of 08Nov2014, I was done getting ready in the bathroom and had already kickstarted my SquidStream. I took a big chunk of the cheapest mozzarella on the planet while my minced garlic, white onion, Roma tomato, green pepper, spinach, arugula, shredded mozzarella, crushed red pepper, basil, and oregano five-egg scramble simmered in my skillet.

While I was cooking, Charisse came downstairs at approximately 3:28am to unlock the front door, and, no, she had not used the bathroom, yet.

At 4:04am, I was curled in bed with the radio flipped on again. Thank you, my entire selfless support system including but not limited my saturation of international secret operatives in the area and my loved ones in the courtroom for your extra vigilance as Obama's clinically-diagnosable psychopathic desperation bottoms out.

I had rolled out of bed again, and gotten ready again, and kickstarted my SquidStream again by 9am. I walked down the street and roosted in the shade by 9:28am to watch Long Beach's Veterans' Day Parade.

It was wonderful. I stood and waved with my pen in my hand and the hugest smile ever spread across my face. Please, my benevolent not-human-trafficker broadcaster nerds, release a verified and unedited recording of the whole parade with full audio and visuals starting with when I roosted in the shade and ending when the street sweeper drove by. And, thank you, my community in Long Beach.

Immediately afterwards, though, there was a terrorism and war alarm, so I asked my beautiful world to rescue everyone trapped and possibly dying under Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama's (proven) iron fist of war used only to enforce his totalitarian oppression of America.

Then, I was told that the symbol of ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, (Proven) War Criminal Boeset, (though it might have been War Criminal Stephanie for all I knew, repeated Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy's (of which both War Criminal Boeset and War Criminal Stephanie are both (proven) members) boldfaced denial-of-all-medical-reality nonjustification pathological-perjury-as-coverup for her singling me out for human rights abuses and war crimes (most often carried out by ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa's self-appointed entitlement to destroy me for Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama that they have NEVER had any actual legal authority to carry out (Please reread my 05Aug2014 blog post.)) that the (already debunked in my 26Oct2014 blog post) stress War Criminal Boeset and War Criminal Stephanie both intentionally cause me themselves by unrelentingly pathologically perjuring that I have ever been anything but perfectly sane and completely emotionally healthy since Obama (also with absolutely no legal authority) literally enslaved me with his egg of horrors and terrors, slavery that both War Criminal Boeset and War Criminal Stephanie have always consciously enforced, the moment he took office in 2009 was any acceptable nonjustification for continuing Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy's blatant (proven) human rights abuses against me including their blown acts of war against America of (proven) systemic rape of me, (proven) literal torture of me by quackery, (proven) unlawful imprisonment of me, (guaranteed) destroying my perfectly sane and globally-critical mind in any controlled environment, and (proven) silencing my last remaining human right, my freedom of speech, all only to be able to keep enforcing Obama's (proven) mental health genocide of all of America by taking away my SquidStream and freedom of speech by forbidding me secured wifi access, Obama's (proven) human rights abuses against all of America through his no-legal-authority extragovernmental rules of (proven) totalitarian oppression, Obama's (proven) acts of terrorism by enforcing his (proven) totalitarian oppression with (proven) acts of violence against civilians, Obama's (proven) unelected terrorist dictatorship including his (proven) evil iron fist of tyranny and oppression, and Obama's civil war which his (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy only wage to keep themselves in power and to escape inevitable justice as long as possible.

I did not know which of Obama's (proven) pathologically perjuring bitches it was, but the debunking of the often-repeated perjury was already blogged in my 26Oct2014 blog post.

Basically, any GENUINE concern for me, as opposed to unrelenting conscious acts of war against America by aiding and abetting war crimes and human rights abuses against me, manifest as giving me my full human rights and delivering me directly to my own loving husband, etc.

Furthermore, Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy carried the burden of proof for their always-false allegations against me EVERY time, anyway. And, as I always say, "Bitches gotta learn to read!"

I caught up with my TweetHearts before trying to watch my middle-aged White men who had shows on the previous Friday night. However, Obama's (proven) cyberterrorists prevented my darling Mr. David Letterman from streaming just before the Top Ten List and prevented my darling Mr. Craig Ferguson from streaming in the middle of the second guest.

Dude, seriously? Why the hell is Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy constantly terrorizing the public with "Cheer Squid up for (expletive)s sake!" if they are also consciously denying me the only things that can make me happy: my human rights and freedoms, my friends' human rights and freedoms, my husband's human rights and freedoms, food, and a free America?

I stepped outside shortly after, so I could snack while continuing to work online. I sent some emails. Then, strangely, there were no alarms just all-clears for hours. After 4:05pm, my now-famous local fan stopped by for a chat on two different occasions.

Oh, yeah, my benevolent not-human-trafficker broadcaster nerds, please release fully-verified and barely-edited recordings of those conversations with full audio and visuals. He is already famous. I doubt he will mind.

There were alarms with no further details at 5:37pm, so I asked my beautiful world to rescue everyone trapped and possibly dying under Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama's iron fist of anti-american human rights abuses and oppression. I had been told people were trying to reach me all day.

There were two irrational-denial-of-all-reality heart attack alarms by 6:34pm due to one of the (proven) pathological perjurers in Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy. I asked my beautiful world to check on it both times and to send any details if they wanted my help. It was probably already blogged.

The clarification that one of the heart attack alarms was a torture facility threat of doom for humanity distracted me from watching the NBC Nightly News which I was done watching by 7:22pm. My loved ones took care of it very quickly.

While I was still working, there were barely discernible alarms at 7:44pm, so I asked my beautiful world to hurry AGAIN and rescue every trapped and possibly dying under Obama's (proven) iron fist of death and destruction. My beautiful world, please.

At 7:48pm, I asked my selfless support system including but not limited to my saturation of secret operatives in the area and my loved ones in the courtroom to secure The War Criminal Gables, so I could make dinner.

I snacked on an apple and some nacho cheese chips while trying to figure out what to cook. I eventually made peas in olive oil with sliced almonds and a pan-seared pork shoulder.

While I was eating, there were barely discernible alarms at 9:53pm, so I asked my beautiful world to check on and rescue anyone and everyone trapped and possibly dying under Obama's (proven) iron fist hellbent on destroying America.

I was curled up in bed with the radio flipped on by 10:17pm. I slept very well until alarms and electrobeams woke me up in the wee hours of the morning.

Just for my loving and adoring husband, please, my benevolent not-human-trafficker broadcaster nerds, release and circulate a verified and unedited audio recording of what my voice sounded like when I sent help due to the alarms and asked the Pentagon to shut off the electrobeams after everyone woke me up and please use a photo of my face first thing in the morning in the mirror in the bathroom as the visual.

Yes, that is what I ALWAYS sound like when I am still half asleep but need to do my job of rescuing brave innocents, and, yes, that is what I ALWAYS look like first thing in the morning. And, I love you, too.

After falling asleep again, I had finally rolled out of bed, gotten ready, started eating leftovers from dinner as my breakfast, checked for further alarms, and kickstarted my SquidStream by 9:31am on 09Nov2014.

There were still no alarms while I walked to my secured wifi in "spy corridor" sipping my energy drink the entire way, just a man proselytizing on the corner since it was Sunday morning.

My NSA alpha nerds had me connected to the secured wifi by 10:28am. While I was fleshing out and polishing up this blog post, there was a torture facility warning at 12:22pm. I had no further details, but I always recommend my 22Oct and 01Nov2014 blog posts when (proven) pathological perjurers try to (guaranteed) destroy America by trying to lock me in any controlled environment.

At 12:41pm, the decoy symbol that my saturation of international secret operatives were vigilantly watching over me showed up. I knew I had nothing to worry about. But this blog post was published at 1:41pm on 09Nov2014 while I was still waiting on the all-clear from my legal team.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Is this "mission creep"? No. If you reread my 16Oct2014 blog post, you will find where I assessed that it will require the "full force of the US Military" to contain and arrest Obama's entire (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy in all of its manifestations.

If this mission is "creeping" at all, it is because it is moving too slowly and thereby allowing Obama to still reek all the havoc and abuse he thinks he can get away with until he and every one propping him up are all finally removed from society forever.

In the mean time, until EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy can finally be contained and arrested, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO REMOVE ALL OF THE PUBLIC'S EARSPEAKERS AND FINALLY TELL THEM ALL THE FULL TRUTH?!?

What is my advice for helping veterans transition to the private sector? Faithful readers of my blog for years already know, but I will repeat myself. While in the service, veterans had a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose from spending all day every day serving a good greater than themselves. From what I can tell, that is where their difficulty comes from when they transition into the private sector.

If we could help veterans find jobs in which they again serve a good greater than themselves, their transition would be much easier. I even tried to hire a veteran myself, my dear old friend Mr. Finn O'Mahoney. Years ago I offered him the job of being my personal assistant once I reobtain my full human rights.

Try giving veterans people to help. Doing good is tonic for the soul, especially for brave men and women who spent years risking their very existence for their country all day every day.

They chose to suffer for their people, and that is how they defined themselves. So, they are likely most comfortable continuing to serve their communities and their nation, just hopefully in a much less dangerous environment that will not kill them.

What makes a healthy romantic relationship? Selfless and mutually unconditional love. Have you seen what my irrefutably loving and adoring REAL life husband has been through only to save me from Obama and his egg of horrors and terrors?

Why do I wear smokey eye makeup? In one word: Shareen. No matter where people buy makeup, it costs the same amount of money. So, why would I have spent my years still in (proven) sensible control of my own finances buying a Nars makeup wardrobe at Sephora when I could buy the same products at the same price over a complimentary glass of champagne at Saks Fifth Avenue?

Yes, a number of makeup artists befriended me at the Nars counter at the Saks Fifth Avenue on Union Square in San Francisco, but the makeup genius who taught me the smokey eye was Shareen.

I assume she is still working there. I wrote her a note thanking her for teaching me how to make myself even more beautiful (Please reread my 26Oct2014 blog post reference to a teaching of Confucius.) in 2009.

She is a remarkably traditional (considering she is a makeup artist in San Francisco) Muslim American with ancestry, if I remember correctly, from Afghanistan. We used to chat a lot when I would stop in Saks for makeup. She used to say that she could put any color combination she wanted on my face, and it would still look stunning. What a sweetheart!

My beautiful world, I am finally seeing your progress. There are fewer alarms. The pathological perjuries to coverup destroying me completely seem to be denials-of-all-medical-reality based on out-of-context intentional distortions used as boldfaced lies to manipulate the public now instead just full-out fictional nonjustifications anymore.

Sadly, the public, though they seem to have less belief in obvious fabrications used to manipulate them, has not gained much comprehension of reality yet.

As an example, as I was typing this, I was asked, "What the hell are you waiting for? Run!" as if I had magically been granted enough human rights to do so already without that eloi being the person to give me the lift, at last, to my loving and adoring husband. (Please reread my 20Oct2014 blog post about this.)

We need all earspeakers removed from all of the public, and we need the national and foreign media finally free to tell the whole truth to the public.

My once-great America, especially Sacramento, have you asked the independent factcheckers in the news media for my up-to-the-minute and verified résumé including all global crises I have already solved, yet?

Heeding my warnings and listening to my REAL solutions to REAL problems, especially after I have proven that unlike Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy I actually do know how to solve major global crises, is not just a matter of public health and safety (Please reread my 18Oct and 26Oct2014 blog posts about this.) anymore; this is about the survival of America as a nation at all.

People cannot keep saying, "Just let Squid fix it," and then not listen to how I tell them to fix it!

My brave rescuers, I understand that I live in the eye of a hurricane of love. The safest place on this planet has always been right next to me as long as my SquidStream is running.

All any of my REAL crosstown friends, family, and volunteers have ever had to do is reach me and never leave me until Obama's whole egg and entire criminal terrorist conspiracy completely come down to successfully just take me to my REAL house where my REAL husband is fighting to bring me home. But Obama keeps pointing his (proven) terrorists' guns at them every time they try.

But, the locals who can actually be near me and who are all rendered complacent eloi waiting for metaphorical slaughter by Obama's (proven) mental health genocide keep expecting someone else to do the all of the rescuing. So, that is what they are getting.

The entire world is mobilizing to save America from Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy since once-great America has a federal budget nonjustification preventing us from saving ourselves and since the everyday public had absolutely no reality in their heads.

And thank you, my brave rescuers, for listening to me when I say I still believe my America is still worth saving; even though, the choice of the American public to just go along with Obama's rape-slavery of me which started almost the moment he took office in 2009 through the public's conscious choice to obey human rights abuses against themselves even before those rules of totalitarian oppression were excused with the non-authority of unconstitutional codification in the Affordable Care Act in Dec2009 (Please reread my 18Oct, 26Oct, and 30Oct2014 blog posts about this.) is a large part of how America allowed Obama to destroy our once-great nation in the first place.

Yes, my country is still worth saving. And thank you, my brave rescuers from all over my beautiful world, for being willing to die, if needs be, only so I can have a chance to heal my people and serve this entire good, green world until I can teach you to do my job yourselves for yourselves. Do you have any idea what you mean to me?

Also, my brave rescuers, do you remember this from Nov2012?



The Legend of Thorbald

Was Thorbald more mouse or more ninja? As the verbose woman with the shackled wings sipped her coffee in the chocolate shop, he guarded her from the underbrush where none could see him but her right eye. He alone could slink past the nefarious to keep her safe. Some say even light falls not upon him should he not desire it so.

Some day he will be close enough she can embrace him in gratitude. Until then, she feels the safety of his watchful eye and must find comfort in that alone. To her he is a mouse, but to the rest of the world who must feel the cold steel of his wrath should anything harm her, he is nothing but ninja.


SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, is it getting easier for you, yet? I feel like all I have had to do so far this month is repeat myself. Thank you, as always, for selflessly kicking unholy (expletive) and taking names all day and all night every day and every night. I wish I could make it easier for you.

Also, my genius Powers of Attorney, my (Portuguese royalty on her mom's side and Spanish royalty in her dad's side) mother will be visiting my on Tuesday, 11Nov2014. I am going to ask her to get me a $6 eyebrow wax and $8 haircut at my local salon. She will probably buy me groceries. It should be fun. Feel free to reread my 29Aug2014 blog post about my mother's last visit.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. When in doubt, use my 18Oct then 26Oct then 30Oct2014 blog posts whenever Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy use their well-established modus operandi from their well-documented pattern of criminal activity of pressing intentionally fabricated false charges against you.

Also, darling, keep reminding them that they carry the burden of proof for all of their boldfaced perjuries against you or even us, for that matter.

On the upside, beloved, the more Obama's (proven) pathologically-lying criminal terrorist conspiracy demonizes you, the more they prove that in the land of reality that they (proven) never acknowledge, you are loving, healthy, kind, brave, innocent, American, and perfect for me.

Finally, HoneyHoney, here is a sneak peek of my next letter of undying love and devotion to you...

Page 1/5: Releasing and circulating the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of the unconscionable (proven) war crimes committed against me by these paramedics is critical to preventing this from ever happening to me ever again.

And, yes, ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa caused this. Please demand that the REAL, verified, and unedited Los Angeles Police Department police report be circulated with the explanation that the LAPD has since ceased all crimes against me, GENUINELY apologized to my face, and taken REAL measures to protect me for REAL from Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy. (The three never-fail steps to absolution and protection.)

Also, while I was still in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, everything was both more frequent and even worse. And, yes, ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa is still pathologically lying even now that they have any "legal" authority from their self-appointed entitlement to destroy me for Obama to keep doing this to me. Please reread my 05Aug2014 blog post and 17Sep2014 blog appendix about this.



(Just click any image to view it full size.)

Page 2/5:



Page 3/5:



Page 4/5: It is not a delusion to believe in a reality that Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama asked the (proven) quacks not to acknowledge to my face and to force me to "give up" believing in by subjecting me to (proven) war crimes of (proven) torture, (proven) systemic rape, (proven) unlawful imprisonment, (proven) human rights abuses against me used as acts of war against America, and (proven) silencing of my freedom of speech, my last remaining human right, all crimes that are guaranteed to happen to me again if I am ever locked in any controlled environment ever again. But, they might also include electroshock with further quackery as its coverup.



Page 5/5:



My irrefutably loving and adoring husband, I never would have survived all of this if I did not know I would have the rest of life with you once it all ended. The only place I will go from here is straight home to you. The good, green world will NEVER let me be abducted and dragged anywhere else no matter what Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment