Tuesday, November 25, 2014

How do People Call my REAL Life Anything but Work?

Title: How do People Call my REAL Life Anything but Work?

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The crisis is just too huge in America right now. Obama's entire (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America are too (proper use of the phrase) out of control particularly with their (proven) acts of war including but not limited to their (proven) pathological perjuries and (proven) pathological calumnies.

My beautiful world, I normally address problems outside of America at this place in my blog, but America is too unlivable. Obama's open escalations of intentional danger to all of humanity by directly threatening me are too OUT OF CONTROL.

I published my last blog post at 1:45pm on 23Nov2014, and I was SO HUNGRY from going so many days with so little food due to the intentionally escalating danger to all the world of possibly losing me forever intentionally executed by The (increasingly self-proven) War Criminal Gables.

This was the first thing I told my beautiful world after that last blog post...

"Ask the people of California if I am a California resident. Obama's (proven) enemies of America, are you sure you want the crime of denying my LEGAL residency among people who genuinely love and need me on official public record? Who caused this blatant crime against America, against my people, and against the world of lying that I am not a Californian? Tell me their name."

Apparently, Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) pathological liars had boldfaced libeled me AGAIN to manipulate Sacramento (the capitol of California) to be able to commit human rights violations FOREVER against the people of California as acts of war against America by somehow pretending I was not a LEGAL California resident and (There was no logic in their argument, anyway.), therefore, not deserving of ANY human rights in my own home.

Our California of lovers and believers took care of it.

I caught up with my TweetHearts and Facebook friends by 2:43pm. The first alarms of the day were at 2:51pm. Everything else had been caught before it could reach the alarm stage. I sent help as fast as I could to make sure Obama and his pathologically-lying enemies of America could kill no more brave innocents.

Then, at 3:14pm, I braved the unrelenting, heinous, and escalating danger of further war crimes against me by venturing into The (proven) War Criminal Gables to forage for food. It was just too much hunger pain.

By 4:28pm, I was sitting in an adorable city park in Long Beach snacking on as many of my groceries I bought with my own pennies as I could carry out of my slum as fast as possible. I had a bag of popcorn, Genoa salami, a brick of Cheddar, and the last two strawberry yogurts I could find after Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell started eating my groceries.

There was a particularly high amount of deranged lunacy by my locals due to Obama's (proven) mental health genocide. If the world still needs further evidence of how rampant the public's delusions are about me, please release a verified and barely-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my time in the city park.

One kind woman showed up to explain to one very vindictive woman at an appropriately-marked handicap table that she had absolutely no reality in her head. The schoolchildren playing basketball were particularly not living in reality.

There was a man who audibly complained about my, in reality, brave rescuers who die in mass numbers trying to save all of us from Obama for "staying outside" the city instead of coming in to rescue me when, in reality, it was his responsibility as someone who actually could be near me to take me to my husband to save the world.

It was Obama's rampant mental health genocide.

At 5:46pm, I was already at my wifi hotspot again trying to report all of these human rights abuses against my people that Obama orders as acts of war against America. I found a wandering gold one-dollar coin in the bottom of my computer bag, so I actually could afford my first caffeinated beverage in days.

The alarms and warnings for Obama-ordered acts of war from torture facility threats, from war crime coverups, from intentionally fabricated false charges, from terrorism and public oppression, and from the Obama-ordered death and violence to enforce these human rights abuses all committed against me, against my crosstown loved ones, and against my brave rescuers were at 4:44pm, 5:19pm, 5:59pm, 6:39pm, 7:37pm, and 9:09pm.

What else happened that night? I caught up with my TweetHearts before 7pm when I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. Yes, my darling Mr. Lester Holt gave me my nightly metaphorical hug.

What were recurring crimes that night from Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America? The fountain Coca-Cola still had diarrehtics in it. Obama's (proven) pathological liars were still trying to tell the entire world that I was replaced by my own lovely younger sister, Tylia.

Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers tried blaming my (proven) psionic powers on a brain tumor. Yes, at one point I had enough hypochondria to think that myself, but because I am a medically-responsible adult, I had made sure I was checked for any brain tumors in 2003 and in 2012. Both the MRI and CT scan came up negative.

The only new calumny I could find was Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers propagating a boldfaced lie to manipulate the public that Obama's (proven) seditious, extragovernmental and anti-government, not-the-US-military, criminal terrorist army who take money to enforce human rights abuses against all of America with literal war were supposedly not "mercenaries."

This is why most of REAL job requires stating the obvious and then being nice to people who deserve it.

In Obama's dominion of terrorism, human rights abuses, war, human trafficking, and so many pathological lies and pathological perjuries that they caused (proven) mental health genocide in the public, my REAL and often thankless job of saving humanity all day and all night every day and every night with REAL truth, logic, compassion, love, justice, problem-solving, and GENUINE law-abidingness is harder than it looks.

Yes, it was, again, a very good night for Twitter...

@JerryBrownGov Preventing everyone DC to local from committing human rights abuses against CA is why I insist on keeping you informed. Thx!

I also heard a rumor that The Walt Disney Company might have had some intentionally fabricated false charges filed against them by Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America for being a recreation destination that entertains and genuinely keeps safe ALL of its guests.

My lovers and believers, please be very good to Disney after my once-monthly trip there on 22Nov2014. Obama's (proven) enemies of America might be persecuting them for being wholesome, good, and American... and a little bad-ass about how much they love everything genuinely good in the world.

Also, my beautiful world, ask Disney CEO John Iger to send me details if he needs to consult with me for an honest and logical argument for his legal team. We never leave a soldier behind.

The last (proven) war crime coverup I heard before leaving my wifi hotspot was that my sane self-preservation and responsibility to prevent the world that loves and needs me from losing me FOREVER was somehow a symptom of mental illness that required (proven) war crimes to be committed against me.

Why the hell is this Obama-mandated quackery allowed to go on? Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers will only ever pathologically perjurer themselves. How much hard evidence does it take?

At 9:32pm, I asked my (proven since Obama keeps trying to arrest them) saturation of international secret operatives in the area to secure The (proven) increasingly-dangerous-to-all-of-humanity War Criminal Gables before I arrived there.

Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell was asleep yet still in my bedroom when I got in. I was curled up and ready to sleep at 10:17pm. The BITCH woke up an midnight and screamed at me until a little after 2am.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and barely-edited recording of the full audio including her snoring once she finally fell asleep again. This openly hostile BITCH insists on continuing to directly threaten all of humanity by making my only living conditions Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America permit me.

By 7:09am on 24Nov2014, I had rolled out of bed, gotten ready, and kickstarted my SquidStream. I was out the door and away from Obama's escalating-danger-to-all-of-humanity War Criminal Gables as fast as possible.

My NSA alpha nerds had me securely connected to wifi at 7:44am.

That morning, the warnings for Obama-ordered (proven) pathological perjuries that used (proven) denials-of-all-medical-reality to (proven) coverup Obama's (proven) war crimes were at 7:46am, 8:04am, 8:23am, 8:36am, 9:01am, 9:17am, 10:45am, and then I lost count because there were so many.

I had no idea what drug or poison was in the fountain Dr. Pepper, but at least it did not make me sleepy, just light-headed.

I was told US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel resigned, and then I was immediately told that my brave rescuers were safer and happier. I always liked Secretary Hagel, but I am sure President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey knows what he is doing, especially with the US Military.

At 9:17am, I checked my War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank balance, and, yes, I had already received my $50 for the week which was the only money of MY OWN money Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America allows me to live on at all inside Obama's egg of nothing but horrors and terrors. That is $7 a day.

Basically, my beautiful world, you still need to force UNDENIABLY ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa to finally take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me. Please reread my 17Nov2014 blog post for the full details of EVERY heinous crime against America and against the entire world Obama's (proven) conspiracy of nothing but (proven) enemies of America commit and aid and abet by unconscionably denying me control of my own finances.

These enemies of America include everyone from War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and everyone in between. Again, full details are in my 17Nov2014 blog post.

At 9:35am, I went about my normal Monday errands during which (proven) War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank told me they were going to charge me ten dollars a month because they were already committing the intentional crime against all of the world not just against America by breaking every law possible from local to international to deny me my own money.

My beautiful world, how many crimes are you going to allow the Iowan institution of War Criminal Wells Fargo Bank to get away with?

I stopped at a local Long Beach eaterie for heaping amounts of cheap Americanized Chinese food for only $5.40 after tax to celebrate my very successful 23Nov2014 blog post.

Then, I returned to The (proven increasingly dangerous to all of humanity) War Criminal Gables to pick up my mail. My mother had sent me new gift cards on the previous Thursday, but they had not yet arrived by that Monday.

So, at 11:49am, I sent my saturation of secret operatives in the area ahead of me and went to the beach. I sent help to both my brave rescuers and to my REAL crosstown loved ones while in transit. Also, I received an all-clear for the past torture facility threats before I got on the train, and I was warned of a new torture facility threat when I got off the train.

The first alarms of the day were at 1:23pm. I asked my beautiful world to check on whom Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America just used their well-documented modus operandi of their (proven) pattern of criminal activity of (proven) pathological perjury, (proven) collusion, and (proven) intentionally fabricated false charges against that time.

Those alarms were followed by alarms at 1:33pm when I immediately sent my beautiful world to save my brave rescuers who might have been trapped and possibly dying under Obama's iron fist of war that enforces his human rights abuses against all of America.

Next, I asked the United Nations to back up Amita in the courtroom due to another OBVIOUS (proven) pathological perjury attempting to (proven) coverup further (proven) war crimes against me with (proven) quackery.

The rest of my transit ride was nothing but torture facility warnings and all-clears. Finally, at 2:56pm, I arrived in Santa Monica.

I knew the Obama-ordered (proven) pathological perjuries to coverup (proven) human rights abuses and (proven) war crimes against me would continue until his entire (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America were finally all arrested.

I put my feet in the mighty Pacific. I had a moment of peace on the beach. Obama ordered his (proven) cyberterrorists to deny me the City of Santa Monica free public wifi, so I asked my NSA alpha nerds to help the City of Santa Monica press cyberterrorism charges against Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America.

At 4:49pm, I was listening to live music while sitting at the end of the Santa Monica Pier to watch the very tail end of the sunset.

No one can deny how much California genuinely loves me. That is why Obama's (proven) pathologically-perjuring (proven) enemies are so desperate to (proven) force me to leave my (proven) HOME state against my will for the (proven) literally hostile metaphorical alien planet of (redundantly self-proven) ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa that is (proven) entirely hellbent on removing me FOREVER from my beautiful world that (proven) loves and needs me.

I made a point of looking in a full-length mirror to kick Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers as hard as possible. Then, I checked my email...

-----Begin Email Content-----

Subject: Squid B. Varilekova posted on your timeline
From: "Facebook"
Date: Mon, November 24, 2014 3:14 pm
To: Squid's Uncle Sonny

Uncle Sonny! What time are you planning on picking me up on Wednesday for Thanksgiving?

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content-----

On Monday, November 24, 2014, Squid's Uncle Sonny wrote:

Hi Tanya,

Thanksgiving schedule has changed :-( I don't know if we are having Thanksgiving at the house. Or if we are having Thanksgiving at all :-( . Will let you know in the next day or two.

Sonny

-----End Email Content-----

-----Begin Email Content----

From: Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek (varilekova@gmail.com)
Date: Monday, November 24, 2014
Subject: [FWD: Squid B. Varilekova posted on your timeline]
To: Squid's Uncle Sonny

Thank you. I completely understand. Obama is completely evil and denies all of America our "God-given" and Constitutional freedoms, rights, and liberties with terrorism, oppression, genocide, war, and fascism. You do not need to explain that to me. I just wish Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America were not terrorizing you. Write to me any time. Thx! TanTan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

--Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

I made sure I could watch live coverage of the grand jury decision in Ferguson, Missouri at 6pm. There was no indictment. I pray for them. What we need in America right now is our people to prove social injustice cannot destroy our nation nor our homes.

We need our people to fix our real problems if our governments refuse to fix them. We need to make our nation GENUINELY safer and freer. A riot will not fix any problems.

I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 8pm and received my nightly metaphorical hug from them.

My nation was exploding. And it became increasingly obvious some foreign country needs to come to America to arrest Obama and all of his (proven) conspiracy of nothing but (proven) enemies of America as soon as humanly possible because the entire country is in too much immediate danger from them and no one here is willing to arrest them all in time to save us all.

Very worried for my nation who would all have been saved by now if people listened to me all along, I spent my meager pennies on a snack before going back to The (proven too dangerous for the entire world for me to keep living in) Gables. MY BEAUTIFUL WORLD, YOU NEED TO TAKE ME TO MY HUSBAND AND NOW!

I left at 9:23pm. When I reached my transfer point between buses, there was somewhere around a whole half hour of nothing but alarm after alarm. I thank everyone in my vigilant alarm system for everything, but all I can do when I hear alarms is ask the world to find who needs the rescue and to help all of us.

Also, Obama tried to silence my SquidStream again, so he could get away with all of his (proven) pathological calumnies and (proven) pathological perjuries AGAIN because his unrelenting lies were (proven) to keep him in power at the expense of all of America and (proven) to enable (proven) war crimes against me.

Without the truth of my blog and my SquidStream, Obama's lies already proven to destroy America and proven to destabilize the world prevail. That is why Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers insist they have a supposed "right" to break every law possible from local to international to silence me.

After a very safe transit ride, I arrived at my intentionally-escalating-its-direct-threatens-to-the-entire-world-by-escalating-its-dangerousness-to-me slum at The (proven) War Criminal Gables at 1:32am.

Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell was still intentionally choosing to be a direct threat to all of humanity. That was likely a contributing reason for Obama's (proven) war criminals for trying to remove all truth from the world by attempting to silence my SquidStream. She started screaming at me almost immediately.

Obama's BITCH made another intentionally false police report. WE NEED EVERY (PROVEN) ENEMY OF AMERICA REMOVED FROM MY LIFE AND FROM SOCIETY FOREVER!

And Obama's BITCH screamed every lunatic lie possible at me until she fell asleep. Yes, we have hard evidence from the mornings of 24Nov and 25Nov2014 that she sleeps just fine with the radio on.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and barely-edited recording with full visuals and audio of everything that happened in my bedroom due to Obama's BITCH from the moment I arrived there to moment I left. Please include how soundly she sleeps for REAL with the radio on.

On the morning of 25Nov, I was out the door as fast as possible and was connected to secured wifi by 8:18am. I bought as many calories per dollar as possible for breakfast.

Then, with direct threats to humanity of Obama's unrelenting quackery used to coverup further (proven) war crimes Obama is (proven) guaranteed to use to destroy my (proven) perfectly sane and completely emotionally healthy mind FOREVER already circling, since they circle 24/7, I watched my middle-aged White men before catching up with my TweetHearts.

Sadly, my CBS app crashed before I could finish watching my darling Mr. Craig Ferguson. Then, the employees of my wifi hotspot kicked me out to be able to commit the crime against all of humanity of denying me wifi.

I pray their corporate offices file charges against Obama and his (proven) conspiracy for coercing them, most likely with threats, to commit that blatant crime against America for them.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? Obama's (expletive)s everyone who obeys him the hardest. And you all know how hard he (expletive)s those of us who do everything possible to set all of humanity free of him.

In transit after relocating, I actually had to ask, "How many times does a woman have to tell you, 'Stop!' and, 'No!' for you to leave her alone?" more than once to a very clearly physically hostile man, and he still refused to stop harassing me.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of the deranged lunatic's behavior including his intentionally trying to start a fight with anyone he could find on the train and ending when I stand up and look at my full reflection in the train doors.

And, no, in the land of reality that OBAMA'S (proven) pathological perjurers use constant (proven) quackery to never acknowledge, my peaceful, sane, and responsible self-defense CANNOT be mistaken for a "temper"! Please reread my 30Oct2014 blog post about this. Verbal self-defense of telling a hostile man, "Stop!" is not anger.

I spent hours intentionally denied wifi by Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy of nothing but (proven) enemies of America as their effort to make sure I could not protect anyone from them at all whatsoever.

My NSA alpha nerds finally had a secure wifi connection for me at 2:28pm. This blog post was published at 3:13pm on 25Nov2014.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I believe the manslaughter charge for the police officer who killed America's brave innocent who stood up peacefully to save America from Obama's crimes against all of us is fair? I will always hold that it was Obama's fault primarily.

Obama was the supposed "leader" who directly ordered the death of everyone who ever stands up to him. We have already lost over 5,000 brave rescuers due to Obama's iron fist that kills everyone who fights to save America from him.

But, yes, when anyone obeys heinous human rights abuses, war crimes, and crimes against America that they are ordered to carry out, even if it is a (corrupt and power-and-control-obsessed) government who orders those most heinous crimes known to mankind, they are still guilty for making that conscious choice to commit those crimes, too. Please reread my 18Oct, 26Oct, and 30Oct2014 blog posts about this, too.

Since this humanitarian catastrophe, we have been able to save and liberate the local police departments here in the Los Angeles metropolis out from under Obama, so our brave innocent, whose name I am still forbidden from knowing, did not die in vain. Sadly, we have had much less luck with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's office no matter how hard I have tried.

Yet, yes, justice is necessary. When we the people need to liberate our own government at every level out from under a (proven) terrorist dictator's no-authority and extralegislative "rules" of nothing but human rights abuses and crimes against all of America, the whole world knows what a mess America is in. And, yes, justice will help us all heal.

Was my move home to California a mistake? Oh, God no! Please reread my 20Oct2014 blog post about this. Obama's (proven) human rights abusers and (proven) war criminals would have descended on anywhere I escaped (proven) guaranteed destruction and (proven) rape-slavery by fleeing Iowa for my life on 01May2014.

This entire nation has Obama-controlled speakers in their heads. It would have been pretty much the same no matter where I went just always better than ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, except California has the highest per capita density of lovers and believers of anyplace else in America.

Look at how hard my REAL crosstown friends and family try to rescue me here. I have never had this much love before from any population I have lived among since Obama took office.

How is this ACTUAL reality possible? The public let it happen. Instead of obeying ACTUAL laws, the public chose in 2009 when Obama took office to commit the crimes against themselves, crimes against America, and crimes against the entire world to obey Obama. And this "egg" of horrors and terrors still goes on and still escalates because the public still chooses to commit these crimes against all of us.

My once-great America, you need to listen to my REAL solution to this, the greatest crisis America has ever faced. Still choosing to listen to Obama's (proven) lies always used to manipulate you into obedience to crimes against yourselves only propagates the problem. You all expect me to fix this "egg." That is only possible if you carry out the solution I offer.

As for the diplomats trying to fix this... My beautiful world, look. No talks with Obama will ever reach a resolution unless I am there. FOR YEARS I sent representatives, and EVERY TIME Obama refused to obey any of the resolutions.

It happened way too many times for anyone anywhere to EVER trust Obama nor his (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America will EVER cease their crimes against all of us until they are all arrested. They have all (proven) lied ever since Obama took office in 2009 only to be able to continue all of their crimes against the entire world as long as possible.

There will NEVER be any resolution due to talks unless I am there!

My brave rescuers, I understand how much of a burden you carry. You are all this nation has to contain, arrest, and remove Obama's entire (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America.

I have said it so many times, my brave rescuers. If someone actually capable of being near me would just finally take me to my husband, you could finally stop worrying about me so much and finally concentrate on removing all of Obama's (proven) enemies of America.

My brave rescuers, I hate when you die. I hate when you die! I HATE WHEN YOU DIE! But you just keep dying.

It has never been more obvious that the entire nation needs to 1) remove their earspeakers, 2) speak the entire truth and only the truth in all media, 3) set ourselves free of all crimes against America that Obama calls his rules, 4) arrest and competently prosecute every single (proven) enemy of America in Obama's (proven) conspiracy that has not yet genuinely taken all three never-fail steps to absolution, and 5) after returning REAL law and order by doing all of that, heal.

Every sane person in touch with reality everywhere knows I know how to fix this major global crisis in America for REAL. So everyone needs to listen to me finally. Take me to my husband. We need to make America GENUINELY safer by making us all GENUINELY freer!

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, is it getting easier finally? Call in the independent factcheckers from PBS anytime we need them to explain reality to a delusional court. Call in the United Nations anytime anyone argues with us about what is best for America and for the entire world.

My genius Powers of Attorney, you are humanity's first line of defense against Obama. I only wish I could make your selfless and often thankless hardwork easier. This planet cannot function without you.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I worry about you. I understand not everyone is as strong as I am, and I know everything Obama has put you through just because you love me unconditionally.

Whatever you need, HoneyHoney, just keep telling me. You know I take care of every problem anyone ever tells me about. Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies should have learned by now not to commit any more crimes against my loved ones nor against my people because that is what sets off my REAL temper. But we all know how stupid and malevolent they all are.

Darling, most often, Obama tries to intentionally mislay blame onto me for his own crimes, but he has tried to blame you for his own crimes in the past, too. That is also a symptom of his and his (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America's psychopathy, especially his (proven) pathological perjurers and (proven) pathological calumnists.

My undeniably IN THE LAND OF REALITY THAT OBAMA'S (PROVEN) PATHOLOGICAL LIARS (PROVEN) NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE loving and adoring husband, this whole world is getting older. All of our precious moments on this Earth are being wasted by to Obama's "egg," not just the last six years of my life that I have no way to get back.

All any of these people near me need to do is take me to you, but no one will tell me what boldfaced lie Obama told them to stop them from saving all of humanity including themselves by just driving me to you.

I have already explained over three times already, all any volunteer needs to do is take me to you then live in our mansion with us guarded by our international security everywhere we go until Obama's "egg" comes down.

We will even give him or her $250M, so he or she can live comfortably for the rest of his or her life as a globally-heralded world hero. But, we have established, no one listens to my REAL world vision of peaceful solutions.

Please reread my 26Oct2014 blog post, my beautiful world, about how Obama's pathological lies about me have destroyed America, particularly with genocide-enabled violence.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. I will be in your loving arms just as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment