Friday, November 7, 2014

There is Just so Much Physical Pain from Hunger All of the Time.

Title: There is Just so Much Physical Pain from Hunger All of the Time.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Do you have any concept of how truly and deeply evil Iowa must be for me to call them "the most ABSOLUTELY AND REMORSELESSLY EVIL people in human history"? I do not even say that about Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama nor his pathologically lying crap-factory!

Part of my KNOWING not just believing how ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa is in the land of reality that they NEVER acknowledge, includes the fact I do not ever believe lies and the fact ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa refuses to take the first step to absolution-- cease all crimes against me and against America.

No, ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa has not yet given up their self-appointed entitlement to destroy me, yet. Please reread my 17Sep2014 blog appendix and my 05Aug2014 blog post. They are still pretending that they can pathologically lie until the world permits them to destroy me.

Please, my beautiful world, force ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me and just give me back all of human rights finally! This world, particularly America, is suffering MOSTLY BECAUSE OF ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa!

Egypt. You have been faithful readers of my blog for years, Egypt, so you know that no matter who is in power in your country, I stand up for the human rights of all of you, especially whoever is being oppressed at the time.

Basically, Egypt, a government has no legitimacy if it does not guarantee the full human rights of all of its people. It does not matter if the oppression comes from your president, from your parliament, nor even from corruption in any of your courts.

Denying anyone human rights without fair and just due process removes all legitimacy of all actions from any part of your government that caused those human rights abuses.

If human rights abuses are enforced with violence, they are terrorism. If human rights abuses are used as acts of war, they are war crimes. (Please reread my 26Oct2014 blog post about this.)

Yes, Egypt, all people and all nations deserve full human rights as well as the GENUINE peace, prosperity, justice, future, and accountable government that results from full human rights for all people.

Bukina Faso. Please, Burkina Faso, peace and stability mean nothing without freedoms and rights.

Just like Iraq was stable under Saddam Hussein, Libya was stable under Mohmar Kadaffi, and the USSR was stable under Stalin, there is no excuse anywhere for not allowing full human rights for your people in the name of oppression-that-causes-stability.

There is no such thing as GENUINE stability resulting from rampant human rights abuses nor from the suspension of actual democracy.

Again, Burkina Faso, Constitutions always include the government-upheld methods for systems to correct themselves. Please make sure all people in your nation read yours or at least have it read to them, so they can all make sense out of what rights you are all guaranteed yourselves.

I published my last blog post at 6:11pm on 05Nov2014 from the Universal CityWalk where the music on the big screen above the stage was controlled by Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy and where I caught a large number of Obama's criminal terrorists openly harassing and persecuting me.

The CityWalk is like a familiar, old friend to me now, so I become very angry when it gets invaded by Obama's criminal terrorists. I turned in everyone I could pinpoint by voice to our growing database for future investigation and prosecution by federal and international authorities.

I caught up with my TweetHearts. I could not seem to spark any witty repartee with any of my online friends, though. After a request, I read Dr. Seuss's Fox in Socks to my SquidSwimmers. I was a little rusty. Feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals.

There was an alarm at 7:43pm, so I asked my beautiful world to rescue whomever was trapped and possibly dying under Obama's iron fist. I left my comfortable perch at the CityWalk for Long Beach at 8pm.

While still in transit, at 10:33pm, there was a warning of a torture facility threat to all of humanity. At 10:59pm, I walked in the front door of my slum and starting started on popcorn while making dinner. While going up and down the stairs while cooking, Agnes crawled out of bed only to unchain the front door.

That night I had pan-fried pork shoulder with green beans and sliced almonds lightly salted and sautéed in extra virgin olive oil. I also took a large chunk of the cheapest mozzarella cheese on the planet.

By the time I had curled up in bed at 12:25am with the radio flipped on, I had received the all-clear and had heard a lot of laughing. Because my Safeway brand fruit juice was drugged, I slept a lot more than I had expected to.

Of all the methods of hydration I had been able to find in grocery stores, the Safeway brand juice was the last hold out before becoming drugged and poisoned. Where is the FDA?

I had rolled out of bed, gotten ready, and kickstarted my SquidStream by 10:39am on 06Nov2014. I ate my leftover pork shoulder from the night before and left my slum before even washing my dishes.

After running some errands, the first torture facility threat to all of humanity I heard was on my way to internationally-secured wifi in "spy corridor" in Long Beach. My loved ones had taken care of it before I even connected my iPad to the Internet. But the metaphorical bees who hang out across the street have never once been shy about telling me they are always there, too.

No, there were none of Obama's criminal terrorist conspirators hanging around on the corner waiting for me to walk by that morning. I also had a chat with the employee at the wifi hotspot who looks like a 90s rock star, drinks green tea, and drives a Cadillac. He is a good friend now.

My NSA alpha nerds had me securely connected to the wifi at 11:54am. At 12:22pm, there were alarms, so I asked my beautiful world to rescue everyone trapped and possibly dying under Obama's iron fist of tyranny. It was immediately followed by a blaring alarm at 12:26pm for a torture facility threat of doom for all of humanity.

After catching up with my TweetHearts, I watched the previous night's NBC Nightly News. There were more warnings of further irrational-denial-of-all-reality nonjustifications to destroy me in a (proven) literal torture facility while I watched my darling Mr. David Letterman.

While I was watching my darling Mr. Craig Ferguson, there were rumors of further internationally criminal activity by Increasingly Pathologically Lying and Increasingly EVIL Iowa to abduct me only to destroy me completely in the (proven) land that despises me and hates America most. I asked my beautiful world to check on it hoping it was only a rumor.



After watching my darling Mr. Jon Stewart (I have not been able to convince my Comedy Central app to buffer my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert for days.), I tried a creative writing exercise. I was a little rusty, but it was okay. My benevolent not-human-trafficker nerds, please feel free to release a verified and unedited recording of my writing it.

At 4:37pm, I caught up with my TweetHearts and Facebook friends again. There was a terrorism and war alarm at 4:43pm, so I asked my beautiful world again to rescue anyone dying under Obama's iron fist of terrorism and totalitarian oppression.

-----Begin Email Text-----

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014, Dina Varilek wrote:

I will be there next week, on Tuesday, November 11, late afternoon. Can’t wait for your hugs.

love you,
mom

-----End Email Text-----

-----Begin Email Text-----

On Thursday, November 6, 2014, Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek (varilekova@gmail.com) wrote:

Please bring pine nuts. They are market value out here. Giggle. Thanks, mom. Are you staying with Uncle Sonny again? Send me an email when you land, so you can come pick me up. I cannot wait to hug you.

You also need to move out of ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA as soon as possible. The world is coming to get that most-evil-place-in-human-history for still refusing to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me.

Ask my husband and my Powers of Attorney to send some people to pack up and store all the memorabilia, and please go to Tita Levy's house until Obama's egg of horrors and terrors finally comes down.

I am not going anywhere from here but my own house with my own husband.

Love,
TanTan

----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."
--Romeo

-----End Email Text-----

While catching up my blog notes, my iPad quit functioning. I had to hand Obama his (expletive) to make it work again. My NSA alpha nerds never let me down.

My beautiful world, please kiss more nerds. They had my iPad functioning like I were a normal person by 6:08pm. My benevolent not-human-trafficker broadcaster nerds, please release a verified and unedited recording of the entire incident. And, thank you all.

Then it came to my attention that every already-proven pathological liar and pathological perjurer in Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy were still being permitted to keep lying to all of humanity in public forums and on public record even after is has been empirically proven that their unrelenting coverups for Obama's (proven) totalitarian oppression of all of America by singling me out for his (proven) egg of persecution, war crimes, human trafficking, system rape, and torture had caused (proven) mental health genocide in the entire American public and destabilized all of humanity from local to international.

At that moment, they were still displaying their deranged lunacy to the planet with their boldfaced and intentional untruths that I was not married and that I had ANY symptoms of ANY mental illness at all whatsoever!

Yes, actual and honest reality is something Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy has NEVER acknowledged! Why is anyone still pretending they have ever or will ever tell the truth?!? How the hell does any (proven) pathological perjurer still get into any courtroom, especially after all of the damage he or (more often) she has caused?!?

At 7pm, I watched the NBC Nightly News from earlier in the evening while I finished off the peanut butter M&Ms I had been snacking on all day. Then, I headed back to my slum at the internationally-secured War Criminal Gables. I made California cuisine tacos for dinner.

There was no new alarm until 8:58pm. I asked my beautiful world to check on all of us after I heard it. I knew my loved ones were celebrating a wonderful day. At 9:19pm, I was curled up in bed knowing full well that I was vigilantly protected and that my selfless support system would wake me up if anyone needed me. Yes, the radio was flipped on, too.

Somewhere around 4am, my body clock woke me up on 07Nov2014. I normally only sleep seven hours. I stayed in bed and sent help to any crosstown friends who might have been stopped from reaching me at the time.

I finally rolled out of bed, got ready, and kickstarted my SquidStream by 7:31am. I packed a Fuji apple and some strawberry yogurt with the last of my granola for breakfast.

While still walking to wifi, I took my once daily levothyroxine after the apple, so it would not raise my metabolism. There were also two mixed signals of further possible pathological perjuries that I was at all mentally imperfect while I walked to the wifi, so I asked my beautiful world to check on it.

At 8:16am, because ABSOLUTELY YET INCREASINGLY EVIL Iowa was still refusing to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me, the most evil place in human history, contemporary Iowa, tried to abduct me AGAIN to guaranteed destroy my perfectly sane and completely emotionally healthy mind in the place that despises me and hate America most, as if I ever needed further hard evidence that the State of Iowa is THE MOST EVIL PLACE IN HUMAN HISTORY.

My NSA alpha nerds lovingly had me connected to secured wifi at 8:23am. I caught up with my TweetHearts before watching the previous night's middle-aged White men.

There was a torture facility alarm of doom for all of humanity while I was watching my darling Mr. David Letterman. My darling Mr. Craig Ferguson was so flirty that he made me blush.

I referred my darling Mr. Jon Stewart to this PBS documentary about US Supreme Court precedents concerning freedom of the press in America. (Basically, no one in America can be censored until AFTER we speak. If needs be, this documentary can be purchased from PBS on DVD.) And, I could actually stream my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert again.

This blog post was published at 2:02pm on 07Nov2014 while one of Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers was still propagating a blatant coverup to (proven) rape, (proven) torture, (proven) abuse, (proven) silence, and (guaranteed) destroy me by unlawfully imprisoning me in a controlled environment. We know it is unlawful, because every time I have ever been in a controlled environment, Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy had to lie to the world to put me there.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why have I not moved out of The (proven) War Criminal Gables, yet? Um, whoever asked this, which part of my blog are you not reading? ALL OF IT?!?

Until someone actually capable of being near me acknowledges the REALITY that it is only illegal to obey and enforce Obama's extralegislative rules, not to save all of humanity from Obama by disobeying them, by just picking me up and taking me to my own house with my own husband, my only other option other than The (proven) War Criminal Gables is homelessness.

Obama and his entire (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy break every law possible from local to international to forbid me control of my own finances.

Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist Gestapo and Obama's (proven) seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenary army keep every brave innocent who tries to come near me to pick me up to take me to my own house with my own husband waiting for me inside away from me with raging human rights abuses of denying the public our 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble with each other through Obama-ordered acts of violence used as acts of war making those acts of violence against my REAL crosstown friends and brave rescuers terrorism and war crimes.

Whoever asked this sign-of-mental-health-genocide question, please reread ALL of my blog posts from 16Oct2014 to this post again oldest to newest. They are-- 16Oct2014, 18Oct2014, 20Oct2014, 22Oct2014, 24Oct2014, 26Oct2014, 28Oct2014, 30Oct2014, 01Nov2014, 03Nov2014, and 05Nov2014. Please remove your earspeakers and keep caught up with reality.

Did I notice Disney's bad-assery? Yes, I did. And I thank them deeply for it. They have, in fact, inspired a lot of Americans to stand up and exercise our full Constitutional rights again. I heard they tried sending my full-grown-adult-adoptive father. (Please reread my 29July2014 blog post.)

THAT is what a REAL father figure behaves like, and THAT is why I replaced my evil biological father with darling Mr. Harrison Ford before my evil biological father even passed away of pancreatic cancer. (Because of this, for Christians, pancreatic cancer is also referred to as "God finds a way.")

Why do I find myself sexually attracted to secret operatives? This answer is already blogged, but I will respond again. I was born in 1977. I was raised during the Cold War. As a result, I have a romanticized childhood view of espionage. Thanks to Robert DeNiro and Francis Ford Coppola, my BFF has a similar romanticized childhood view of the Italian Mafia.

After years since puberty of being attracted only to VERY effeminate womenfolk and delightfully socially awkward menfolk, I learned in 2009 that secret operatives (retired or otherwise) were my "bad boy" type. No, my husband has never been bad enough to be my "bad boy" type.

The fact I can identify REAL benevolent though saturated in bad-assery (like ArchAngel Michael carrying a sword) secret operatives male or female by raw sexual attraction is something a little beyond even my own understanding. But I consider most of it pheromones.

United Nations, oh, good! You received all of our evidence against Obama and everyone including but not limited to Obama's army of quacks, Obama's dirty prosecutors, Obama's "celebrity personalities" who coverup Obama's crimes against all of us with libel and calumnies proven to cause mental health genocide and proven to destroy American culture while destabilizing all of humanity from local to international, Obama's Gestapo and seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenary army who consciously commit violent acts and acts of war only to enforce Obama's human rights abuses against all of us including against my REAL civilian friends and loved ones, Obama's human rights abusers and war criminals, Obama's "Mein Kompf" of rules that use rape-slavery of me as his excuse for totalitarian control of all of America, etc...

Thank you, United Nations, for everything you are doing to save my people from Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy. Beyond everything you are doing, I can only ask you for more help with raising awareness of reality, especially of American's ACTUAL legal rights even under Obama's egg of horrors and terrors.

Thank you, again, United Nations, for everything. I look forward to a long and successful future working with you. Oh, and about the Republicans sweeping through the US House and Senate, do not worry about my still carrying humanity through Global Climate Change. I privatized America's role in the global effort. Thank you, again, for recognizing my NGO.

My beautiful world, I also still do not understand why people believe they have seen me naked. Is there something you need to tell me? Is there any way to know if those images are really me without showing me? I love you, too, my beautiful world.

My brave rescuers, among other things I have already blogged, there are five ways I have been able to think of for removing a terrorist army:
a) contain and arrest them all (The only method I can find for removing Obama's entire criminal terrorist conspiracy.),
b) kill them all (I do not recommend this one.),
c) take away their ability to recruit new members causing them to die off (That one takes a long time.),
d) change their culture by explaining peaceful methods for them to attain the same goals (I recommended this one for ISIS.),
and e) take away their reason for fighting by satisfying the need that drove them to violence (I know they are not terrorists, but one example of this is my advice to President Poroshenko to find out what will make President Putin happy enough that he will not have to tear the nation of Ukraine in half just to have a navy base on the Crimean Peninsula.)

My brave rescuers, my very fair and very thorough assessment of this totalitarian crisis in America right now is that option (a) is all we can do. Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy is too dangerous for us to allow it to die off on its own. Their deranged lunacy is too replete for them to change their culture by saving themselves with my three never-fail steps to absolution and protection, no matter how many people I have already saved. And, option (e) only works when terrorists' driving needs are not psychopathy nor human rights abuses; otherwise, making them happy is called "appeasement."

Thank you for understanding that I am doing everything possible in here, my brave rescuers, to keep you all alive with everything I have. And, again, thank you for being willing to sacrifice your lives to save my people and my country from its greatest existential threat and humanitarian crisis EVER. No one will ever forget you.

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, is it getting easier or harder in the courtrooms? Just on the morning of 07Nov2014, I had to remind (proven) member of Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy, Dirty Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey of my 18Oct, 26Oct, and 30Oct2014 blog posts, as if she had not been handed her (expletive) over them already. I would like to add my 22Oct and 01Nov2014 blog posts to that must-read list.

As for more fun housekeeping, my genius Powers of Attorney, did you ever notice what I keep in my computer bag among my maxi pads? Please ask my benevolent not-human-trafficker nerds to release a verified and unedited recording of my flipping through all of the stamps of my expired passport, too.



My next US passport was the one that Obama's criminal terrorist conspiracy stole from me in Iowa in 2011 to make sure I could never seek diplomatic protection away from Obama's egg of horrors and terrors again. It included my stamps from my trip to French Polynesia in 2008 and my flight for my life in 2010.

SynSyn, I also heard that you have been raining manna from heaven for days. I cannot wait for, "Do you know what a law is?" Giggle.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. No, we are not being harassed by Dirty Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey; just as with ALL of Obama's (proven) criminal terrorist conspiracy, we are being persecuted.

Beloved, I am holy in every benevolent religion, and you are my husband in the sacred union of marriage. Her persecution of you is a civil rights offense and possibly even a hate crime.

My I-would-be-dead-by-now-without husband, I believe you are looking for my 04Oct and 05Nov2014 blog posts about our sacred, adult, fully-understanding, completely-loving, merely-human marriage. But go ahead and make Obama's (proven) pathological perjurers choke on my years of snailmail of undying love and devotion to you and your filmography-as-love-letters-to-me since 2010, too.

Darling, thank you for everything. You are all I have ever asked the world for in return for all of my suffering; even though, this planet would give me the literal moon if I asked for it. I have such simple needs in life: food, love, truth, justice, and human rights.

HoneyHoney, I need to touch the ocean. I need to touch the sky. I need to meditate without being persecuted for seeking out live music. I need to eat enough food every day. I need to kiss you. I need to have unoppressed and honest conversations with my REAL friends and loved ones whom I may have or have not met before. Most importantly, I need to see my people free.

Sweetness, keep a space open for me on your waiting lips. I will come home to you just as fast as I can. The good, green world will not allow Obama to send me anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment