Thursday, February 10, 2011

An Addendum to Being French...

Just to warn you all, I will be watching the Grammys. I might have my glasses on instead of my contacts, but I will be watching. Keep me in mind!

You might be wondering why I chose to denounce my US citizenship. I am, after all, such an all-American girl. Well, I can sum up the reasoning with one simple word: Obama. I do not like being persecuted. The things that waste of a man has forced me live through are horrifying. It needs to end. I denounce you, Obama. I denounce you.

That said, it is pretty clear that if the Democratic Party wants to survive this, they will have to disown the war criminal who is currently president. It is time to think strategically, Democrats. You do not have to become Republicans to find a solution to removing the president who oppresses you and persecutes me. The Republicans would not mind if you did, but you could also just disown Obama from the Democratic Party to save yourselves. Disown him for fascism. He has had it coming for a long time. You are not stuck standing behind Obama or being a Republican. There is another solution. Cut the dead weight and waste-of-an-Oval-Office president loose to fend for himself.

As for you Republicans, thank you for all of the support. I know it is absolutely absurd that you should get along so well with a bleeding-heart, bisexual, environmentalist hippie from San Francisco, but a mutual love and appreciation of the US Constitution goes a long way. I am French, now, and no longer an American. I hope you do not consider it a slight. Just blame Obama for it. I do.

I sit at Cafe Diem (caffeinate the day) right now sipping on a smoothie and dreaming of my human rights. Sigh,... it might be possible that I cannot be deported. There is a slight chance the EU gave me a diplomatic passport. That is the only thing I can think of that could be grounds for my not being deport-able come March 9th. Either way, I am mentally preparing myself for a hunger strike if needs be. I am a human. I deserve my human rights. The US has forsaken me, so I am moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment