Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Bubble is still Here, Huh?

I just went online to check some news. There was still nothing about me. Yeesh! What a huge vacuum will fill when this bubble bursts!

I am so curious about how the truth gets around out there. It must have been harder when there were more lies. All I have ever been confronted with are those that believe the lies. I call them "trained to attack" me.

My dad, Thomas Raymond Varilek of Ankeny, IA is one of them. Did you get the make and model of his SUV? and did you see his plates? Please spread that around for me. I know the police love me. Let's get him arrested! He is a criminal, after all.

Oh, my beautiful world, keep raging peacefully. Stand together, and you can demand anything. If they shut off your internet, organize with your neighbors live and in person. Life is too short not to have your human rights.

The Oscars are on Sunday night. I wish I could be there. I know how much help Hollywood has given me. Hell, the entire City of Los Angeles moved a street for me once.

I know how much you ALL love and support me. Do you know how much I deeply and sincerely grateful I am? I am so grateful I could scream. I am grateful for everything you have ALL done for me. Where would I be without you? Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!!! I wish I could be there Sunday. Either way, I will find a way to thank you ALL properly.

Sweetness, it has never made sense to me. My good side is my right side. If I were looking over my right shoulder at the time, I would have understood. That said, I will still be looking out for you over my left. You must see something in me beyond what I look like. Thank you for that. I love you so madly... It might be the only mad thing left about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment