Sunday, February 27, 2011

Never Trust President Incompetent...

Okay, President Incompetent better known as Obama the Oppressor, when do you plan on ending your persecution of me? You better do it now. You already owe me two years of human rights in this country where an individual is supposed to be tried and found guilty before you can take her rights away. We are all innocent until proven guilty here. AND in order to get away with illegally taking away my human rights you have oppressed the entire nation. You are culpable, President Incompetent. You have no way out but down.

I have yet to hear you apologize for calling me a prostitute. That ought to be second on your very pressing to-do list. First is giving me back my human rights. That is right, Obama the Ass. I am calling you out publicly as a slanderer. I have never been nor never will be a prostitute. If you read my blog, though, I was YOUR FORCED PROSTITUTE, President Incompetent, while you were selling how sexy I am to the masses against my will... and forced prostitution is still a war crime.

My United States of America, stop tolerating oppression by your culpable national leader. He has pushed the Constitution aside and take away human rights from ALL of us. Stand up, America. Stop living without your human rights. Organize. And refuse to comply. I already told you he will not end this until he can fabricate a way out for himself. You are going to need to force this to end. And, beware his lies. Life is nothing without human rights.

My beautiful world, including you, America, thank you for all of your support. We need help ending this, though. Please keep putting pressure on Obama the Oppressor to set me free. Please keep helping those that can get help in to me. Write all of the pressing emails you can. Even erite him snail-mail. Make Obama the Ass feel how much you all need me to be set free. Make him feel it. Make him set me free. Thank you for everything, but we really need to get this ended, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment