Tuesday, February 15, 2011

President Incompetent and Some Local Wildlife...

I saw Obama the Oppressor was on television trying to defend his budget today. I hope no one fell for his double talk and gibberish. Come on! He is also known as President Incompetent. Did anyone really think he could write a budget plan to which anyone would agree? Let us all be glad he did not try overcompensating for his own inadequacies with a bigger budget than he should have tried selling. Wait, according to Republicans, that is exactly what he did. Poor dysfunctional Obama the Oppressor! All he knows how to do is commit human rights violations.

I was watching Sesame Street this morning. It is how I keep my edge. I still do not know how I feel about the new formatting, but I love the new set. All neighborhoods grow and change, why not Sesame Street? The Count was on today. I always liked the Count... no, not just because I am a math nerd. But we have a lot in common... We both like numbers... We are both Libras... We can both make lightning on demand. I would love to see him in an Interview with a Vampire spoof.

Right now I am sitting at the table in the corner of my childhood bedroom typing these notes to posterity and the world with my balcony doors wide open. I am trying to urge some of the lady bugs who cohabitate with me to fly free and make their way in the world. I do not know if you have noticed, but there are a lot of lady bugs who live in this room. "Oh, little lady bugs! Finishing school here is over! Go be free ladies in the world!" What can I say? They must like me. I am pretty sure their colony lives in my patio doors. "Little lady bugs! Fly free! The door is open! Go find aphids and feed your young!"

We are having a mid-February melt for the next few days. It looks like that groundhog was right. I made some coffee and stood in the window downstairs to get a little sun and this is what I found in the yard.
Okay, there is the occasional bright spot to living here. But it is far overshadowed by the lack of human rights and having to endure my father's presence.

Sweetness, for the vast majority of my life, I had too much fear of commitment to get a tattoo. In late 2009 when I decided I was ready to commit, I knew I was ready for my first ink. I still do not have one, but I have finally decided what I want. I want a stem of pink orchids (just like the one I used to wear for you behind my left ear) on the back of my left leg and ankle. Well, its my first tattoo; why not go big? Orchids on the left... I definitely need orchids on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment