Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Cannot Wait to Kiss Your Face, Sweetness.

It is another day, and North Africa and the Middle East are still in upheaval. I hope everyone is peaceful, united, and organized. You can do anything when you are peaceful, united, and organized.

As for gas prices in the US, it is just Wall Street making money that is driving the oil prices up. There is a popular misconception that all oil comes from the Middle East. Mix that with Wall Street's need to jump at anything to make money, and you have rising oil prices. There is no rational reason for oil prices to rise; the oil supply has still not been affected... and probably will not be... but at least the economy has movement in the right direction. Maybe if there were a war in Venezuela this would make sense.

Oh, New Zealand, what can we do to help? Mother Nature has had her way with you AND Australia already this year. Healing takes time. Please take care.

Sweetness, I cannot wait to see your smiling face. What have you got planned? I am giggling as I type this. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. Oh, to be able to kiss your face, Sweetness... We have waited so long. I will be here. Come get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment