Saturday, February 5, 2011

Too dehydrated lately...

I hope everyone had a happy Chinese New Year! My mom and I are planning on going to the area festival later today. Wear red, right? It could not get more inviting than that! I am hoping we do not miss the lion and dragon dancing.

Mom wanted to go grocery shopping at Wal-Mart last night. Personally, I prefer to support local... or at least a store that will bag in paper if asked... but Mom likes Wal-Mart, and she was the one buying the groceries. Anywho, it helped me come to terms with the fact I have simple needs in this world. I eat vegetables. I prefer whole grains. This time of year I like conversation hearts. I want all those who have wronged me to pull the plastic from the oceans and build sustainable housing with it for the masses. I need my human rights. Am I really asking too much of this world? I think not.

I am toying with the idea of a hunger strike until I get my human rights back. I am thinking coffee and fruit juice only until this bullshit ends. Do not get confused; I am not yet on a hunger strike; I am still researching hydration of fruit juices... maybe coffee and fruit smoothies. Fruit smoothies are so much more hydrating. I could stand to lose some major weight, and I REALLY NEED MY HUMAN RIGHTS! I wonder if my parents have a blender. I refuse to drink protein shakes; this is a hunger strike not a diet.

I had the intentions of dancing last night, but they put a camera on their dance floor. Alas, that is the best way to stop me from dancing... sigh. I will probably go on a dancing binge before my hunger strike. I will not be able to dance while I am starving myself.

I have been so dehydrated lately. It is because of all of the crap in the water around here. I never felt better than after drinking a line of fruit smoothies, though. They really put the liquid back in my body. Do you think they used yogurt? I think that might be the trick to the super-fast hydration. Yogurt and coffee only...?

Sweetness, do not freak out. I am not going to kill myself. I am not going to dehydrate myself. I am just planning a hunger strike until I get my human rights back. I am not yet hunger striking. I just need to do a little research. You are not going to lose me. I love you to much for that. I need my human rights, though, including the freedom to be with my own husband. I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment