Sunday, February 20, 2011

On Second Thought...

I get so impatient. Sometimes, I forget what wonderful work you all do where I cannot see it. Thank you for all of that.

That said, I think my hunger strike is ill-timed. I should only hunger strike after giving a lot of warning first. That way you, the people of this world who love me, will have enough warning to get everything done that we need to get done... like getting me my full human rights, ending the oppression of America, putting my criminal father in jail, etc...

I am already on day three of fasting, though, so I do not know how to change it. Do I just delay the strike to a predetermined day to make sure everyone is ready for it? Sigh... but I am already hunger striking now. I need to make up my mind. I do not want to stop.... but no one was ready for me to start. We could just go back to Plan A which is a hunger strike in early March. It is not like it is far away.

Okay, here is what we are doing. We are going back to Plan A... a hunger strike starting March 9th and ending when I have my full human rights restored. I should not have messed with my Master Plan and jumped the gun by starting early. This is a definite date we can plan around. Mark your calendars. You now have warning. We are going with Plan A: hunger strike on March 9th.

With that decided, I think I am going to drink some water and meditate before trying food again. I hate to stop. But, I know I need to give you all time to plan. Let us do this right on March 9th. Let us bring it hard and with fanfare. I am sorry I did not give you warning the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment