Saturday, February 12, 2011

Eets... again...

I live here (in my tower) against my will. My father perjured himself to take control of my money in order to confine me to living here. Never get that wrong. I am my father's victim. He must be held accountable.

Do you remember when I asked you to speak with NASA? Well, have you also spoken with Mexicana Airlines yet about my flight a year ago to Mexico City? There were some shenanigans at SFO - San Francisco airport about getting me on a flight at all. They took care of me admirably. They were told I had to have a special meal, though, on the first leg to GDL - Guadalajara. The meal was made on US soil and given to them to give me; it made it feel like death was crawling through my veins. I took one bite and took it off the plane with me. It eventually exploded in fit of goo and chemicals in a plastic bag in my leopard print purse. There were many shenanigans in GDL about my connecting flight to MXC - Mexico City. They seemed to think I should have been DOA and kept booking me on flights that did not really exist after seeing my passport. I finally, thanks to Mexicana Airlines' graciousness, did make it to Mexico City, though. They would be good people to talk to.

Another good person to talk to is Prof. Stephen Hawking. He knows things. And I do not just mean the secrets of the universe, either. Take good care of him. If you can convince him to trust you, he can tell you about the dark side of mankind and men in power. Sorry to out you as an all around swell guy, Prof. Hawking. With full faith that this will all end soon, I would love to take you out for a spin on the red carpet someday... and dancing.... maybe a spin around the dance floor if you are willing. Let me know.

And as for you, Egypt... Congratulations on your bright future and on work well done! Now, do not stop until you have built the government you want. You can have anything you want right now. Choose your government and your leaders carefully. Take good care of yourselves.

To revisit an old post... We should discuss Eets. Eets is a computer game with a little Eets-guy walking through it. You need to get Eets through the contrived landscape and to the puzzle piece, but you cannot control Eets. You can only control Eets's environment as a way to hopefully control Eets. You can make whales chew him up and spit him out. You can explode walls with little pigs. You can change Eets's mood by controlling what marshmallow he eats. You can light up his path with glowing incandescence. You can even bonk him in the head with ginseng until he is ticked off... But you cannot give him commands. This has been my life since early 2009.

They cannot control me. They hate me because even with speakers in my ears screaming commands they cannot control me. So, they have done all they can to control my environment in order to control me. Tell Sarah Palin that 'blood libel' honestly does apply to many things I have lived through, but that is just the beginning. They have torn through populations with no regard for human suffering. I have seen devastation in San Francisco, Mexico City, and the UK that no one anywhere should ever have to endure. Have you heard of the ThunderDome around Wigan in the UK? Liverpool had no more of a sense of reality, and as far as I can tell, still does not. Mexico City was a playground for mind control and brainwashing. They must be held accountable.

Do you remember the scene in the new Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law where Sherlock is sitting in the restaurant alone watching people? I have those moments. I have moments where everything connects with everything, and the big picture becomes obvious from random details. Would it not be nice if you could have my help to end this? Would it not be nice if investigators could consult me on how to call out the guilty parties? Well, give me my human rights, and you will see just how bright I can shine. End this bullshit already. You know you need my help.

Sweetness, I learned that there are people left in this world who do not know we are married. If people insist on gossiping, why do they want to sound like idiots when they do it? The public needs to get to the truth. The truth will set them free. Oh, and I mailed your last object for Valentine's Month yesterday, so expect it Monday or Tuesday. I love you more than words can bear. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment