Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Iowa's Admission to Aiding and Abetting Obama's War Crimes, Obama's Terrorism Against America, Obama's Genocide, Obama's Human Trafficking, and Obama's Libel Machine by Self-Appointing Themselves the Power to Destroy me for Him

Title: Iowa's Admission to Aiding and Abetting Obama's War Crimes, Obama's Terrorism Against America, Obama's Genocide, Obama's Human Trafficking, and Obama's Libel Machine by Self-Appointing Themselves the Power to Destroy me for Him

Please publish this post now, my friends. This is everything ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa is willing to admit to my face to justify consciously starving me to death, consciously rendering me homeless, consciously unlawfully imprisoning me in literal torture facilities unrelentingly, consciously enforcing Obama's rape-slavery over me which I had to flee their evil state for my life to escape, and consciously breaking every law everywhere from local to international to cover it all up to never have to stop.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

In this documentation ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa provided to me myself in the wee hours of this morning, Tuesday, 17Sep2014, you will see what they are willing to admit to my face.

Please note these particular points...
A.) They admit their conscious refusal to allow me control of my own finances has unrelentingly rendered me "with no means to support myself and with no arrangements for lodging."
B.) Every time Criminal Terrorist Attorney Mark R. Gray says he was working on "placement" for me, he was breaking every law possible to lock me in a literal torture facility parading as a mental health institution FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE where I would have been systemically raped, literally tortured, unlawfully imprisoned, possibly given electroshock, and lied to my face that I had some fictional mental illness to coverup all of these acts if war against America ordered by Obama.
C.) ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa admits to their self-appointed role as Obama's criminal terrorist conspirators with their task if making sure I can NEVER escape Obama's "egg" to reach full human rights including physical safety.
D.) They admit to reading my independently-factchecked blog which I am told is 100% accurate though only 95% of what goes on and that earned me a Nobel Peace Prize already in no small part for always telling the truth as I have stood up to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa since Obama took office.
E.) ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, War Criminal Boeset, Criminal Terrorist Attorney Mark R. Gray, Obama Bitch Samantha Gronewald, Dirty Judge Already Craig Block, War Criminal Tovarek, and everyone who refuses to arrest them from Me Love You Long Time Eric H. Holder, Jr. to Kiss Your Ass Goodbye Tom Miller out of criminal terrorist obedience to Unelected Terrorist Dictator Obama will NEVER stop their unrelenting crimes against America and against the entire world who needs me by committing and covering up Obama's most heinous crimes known to mankind against me until they are all removed from society FOREVER!

My beautiful world, if all we can do is demand reparations from ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa to benefit the Third World EVERY TIME they commit these crimes that the ENTIRE State of Iowa refuses to protect the world from until we can arrest them all for international crimes, then that is what we must do, and thank you for taking care of this for all of us. Obama is still forbidding all criminal justice for all REAL crimes in America.

In total, fifty-one clearly marked pages of evidence.





































































































Please, my beautiful world, remind The War Criminal Gables, Corrupt Los Angeles District Attorney Jackie Lacey, the Proven Literal Del Amo Torture Facility, Obama's army of quacks, and Obama's criminal terrorist infestation, that Toto and I are not in Iowa anymore. The last place anyone wants to get caught committing international crimes against their own people including me under orders from Obama is California. We stand up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment