Wednesday, December 3, 2014

At the Grant & Green Before 2008, the Marshall Law Band Used to Play "Just Wants to Dance" by Keb Mo for Me.

Title: At the Grant & Green Before 2008, the Marshall Law Band Used to Play "Just Wants to Dance" by Keb Mo for Me.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. It is always good to know your government and your rights, my beautiful world. Here in America, our US House and US Senate Judiciary Committees can convict criminals. We already know that at least the US Marshals can and will pick up and arrest any and every criminal in Obama's proven conspiracy whom we can obtain arrest warrants for.

US Congress, please. We lose our precious lives to Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America with every priceless hour that goes by. Please try. Obama's crimes against America will not end until Obama's entire proven conspiracy are all finally arrested.

Syria and Iraq. My beautiful world, do you know ISIS's real opinion of me? I am pretty sure I can convince them that they would spread their influence much more effectively without all of the needless death and human rights abuses.

No, I do not condone the types of laws ISIS wants to enforce after they spread their influence, but I am pretty sure I can prove to them they would be more influential if peaceful. It is worth letting me try. All I need is enough human rights to go and meet with them.

Just think of every proven incorruptibly benevolent act I could have done for this good, green world by now if I just had the basic human rights and fundamental freedoms we are all due just for being humans on this planet in the first place.

Obama's "egg" is beyond wasting me. I will never get these six lost years of my life as the most persecuted human in America back from Obama EVER.

Yes, Obama's "egg" is beyond wasting me; it is hellbent on guaranteed destroying me with even greater human rights abuses and greater war crimes against me. And more human rights abuses and more war crimes do not fix past human rights abuses and past war crimes.

Obama needs to stop using his public persecution of me as his excuse to maintain totalitarian control of this entire once-great nation. Obama, set my people free!

I published my last blog post at 10:45am on 01Dec2014 even before my first caffeinated beverage of the day. Amita had been busy all morning protecting the good, green world from losing me completely to a heinous and final literal torture facility. SynSyn was having epic wins in the courtroom. In fact, my entire beautiful world had been busy all morning.

At 11:03am, I checked my War Criminal Wells Fargo bank balance for the second time that day. It was already after 1pm in ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA, and it appeared Obama's proven conspiracy of nothing but proven enemies of America had decided to refuse me any and all finances to live on at all FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

It was a deliberate escalation of the most heinous human rights abuses known to mankind against me by ABSOLUTELY EVIL AND COMPLETELY REMORSELESS Iowa, and I begged my beautiful world to fix it.

Then at 12:10pm, while still starving hungry due to the heinous and unrelenting human rights abuses committed against me by the most evil people on all human history, contemporary Iowa, ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa attempted to abduct me to drag me back to their most heinous land on all the Earth only to abuse at their whim AGAIN, just like they had abducted me for that very purpose in 2010 already.

I was on the verge of hitting my global panic button to get ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa to take its increasingly bloodstained hands off me!

What was Iowa's deranged lunacy that they used as their (non)justification to send me to a literal torture facility in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa paraded as a "long-term insane asylum"? According to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, "People have too much genuine love for me in California."

"1:25pm Obama just keeps escalating his heinousness. I am now completely penniless and without any food nor safe shelter as well as publicly persecuted by everyone willing to obey Obama's rules around me and constantly under direct threat of having my perfectly sane mind completely destroyed in a literal torture facility. I am waking to the same bus stop I used yesterday. I will take the bus into LA. I will roost at the Central Los Angeles Public Library. World, you need to do something, or you will lose me forever to Obama and all his psychopaths!"

In transit, there was a terrorism and war alarm at 1:59pm, so I sent my beautiful world to help them. And there were two simultaneous torture facility alarms at 4:02pm. I had received all-clears for all of them as well as messages that my crosstown friends could not reach me by the time I was securely connected to the public library wifi at 4:47pm.

SynSyn, Sweetness, and the United Nation's International Criminal Court had been kicking unholy (expletive) during my entire bus ride just like Amita had been defending the world from losing me to a literal torture facility all day, and Ugwuji was just about to relieve Amita in the courtroom.

Thank you so much, my entire beautiful world. You all took care of the immediate crises very quickly. I would be nothing without all of you.

When I checked my bank balance at 5:04pm, the entire $50 that I live on as my only money every week was finally there. That is $7 a day. And it has become increasingly clear to all of us that is the most money I will ever have unless someone just takes me to my husband or unless Obama's "egg" finally comes down completely.

I caught up with my online friends and took some selfies on my iPad with my SquidStream running. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording of my taking my selfies for the afternoon and tweeting them. And, thank you.

They are not so bad considering I used an iPad camera under fluorescent lights in a public library to take them...





There was an alarm at 6:54pm. I received very few details, but it sounded like ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa was outright refusing to acknowledge they NEVER had legal grounds nor any jurisdiction to ever impose their heinous and unrelenting human rights abuses against me that count as crimes against America and acts of war against America that they coverup by calling them an "adult guardianship." Please reread my 05Aug2014 blog post and 17Sep2014 blog appendix about their absolute depravity.

At 7:15pm, I was so hungry that I needed to relocate to a different wifi hotspot for a snack. I roosted at the adorable eatery owned, operated, and frequented by lovers and believers that I visit very regularly. There was a new terrorism and war alarm shortly after I sat down at 7:54pm.

And after I buffered the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at exactly 8pm, as I had promised, I was only distracted from my nightly metaphorical hug from darling Mr. Brian Williams by two simultaneous torture facility alarms and the all-clear on the attack against my brave rescuers.

Ugwuji had it all under control in no time. It was another good night for Twitter...

@RT_com The police have been getting all "John McClane" around here due to Obama's proven terrorism against our home. All on the same side.

My coffee at my eatery for lovers and believers was my first non-drugged and non-poisoned caffeine in days if not months. It felt amazing.

SynSyn and Sweetness seemed to be having more epic successes than Ugwuji had that night. The intentionally false accusers who never have evidence EVER even though they carry the burden of proof seemed to be getting even more irrational with their witch hunt of me.

At 10:32pm, I finally left my roost. I stopped to buy some buttered popcorn to snack on. Yes, I planned on attempting to cook again upon arriving at The increasingly-dangerous-to-all-of-humanity War Crimes Gables. My vegetables were going bad in the fridge.

I always have the most interesting conversations on the late night buses. The night of 01Dec into the morning of 02Dec2014 was no exception. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of the full conversation I had with the first man I sat next to on the bus.

Everyone made sure I arrived at my slum safely. That was wonderful because ever since Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell arrived, I have been even less safe in my slum than ever before.

By 1:13am, I had already eaten a pan-seared pork sirloin and was sitting down with a plate of Brussels sprouts with pine nuts lightly salted and sautéed in extra virgin olive oil. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my entire time in the kitchen in my slum.

I also learned that my roommates who are all proven enemies of America were choosing to eat my groceries that I have to buy for myself with my own meager pennies. That is why I put my name on all of my own groceries.

Yes, Obama's Bitch from Hell had been waiting up for me to come in again, just like she does every night. And when she would start dozing off, she would wake herself up again to be as threatening as possible to me. She willfully destabilizes the entire world with her choice of behavior around me. Who the hell lets this (expletive) go on?

I curled up to sleep at 1:28am, and Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell made a show of being awake to abuse me as much as possible all night while I had nowhere else to sleep.

And, Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell proved me right about her again all morning while I tried to sleep. My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and barely edited recording with full audio and visuals of every horrifying moment of that BITCH'S deranged lunacy on the morning of 02Dec2014 as soon as humanly possible.

The previous day when I rode the bus to the Central Library, I had not eaten nor drunk anything yet at all, so I could not have possibly been drugged. But I was ready to pass out during the entire bus ride. And when I tried to sleep on the morning of 02Dec, I was twitchy because my body was trying to keep me awake. After six years of being drugged and attacked in my sleep by Obama's proven conspiracy, I know all the signs now.

I had rolled out of bed, gotten ready, and kickstarted my SquidStream by 7:01am. Obama's Malevolent Bitch from Hell was sleeping just fine with the radio on AGAIN. We have full audio and visuals of her snoring away. And then, after I had already shut off the radio and as I was walking out the door, she woke up to abuse me (There is nothing else to call it.) for shutting the light off.

As I was walking out of The increasingly-dangerous-to-all-of-humanity War Criminal Gables, War Criminal Stephanie willfully violated the restraining order we have to keep her at least fifty feet away from me at all times and followed me out the gate and onto the street screaming threats of unlawful eviction and guaranteed war crimes in ANOTHER literal torture facility at me.

Again, my not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of War Criminal Stephanie's open malevolence, too. And, thank you for your vigilance.

These direct threats to me by Obama's proven conspiracy of nothing but proven enemies of America are destabilizing the world, so they all need to be removed from society forever before they destroy us all. How much hard evidence does it take?

Then, as I was walking down the sidewalk for a morning cup of coffee...

"7:25am INCREASINGLY EVIL (which I did not think was possible) Iowa is attempting abduction of me AGAIN back to their most evil land on the planet to guarantee my removal from the world forever! @UN I believe the ICC made itself clear on this yesterday. World, time to metaphorically raze Iowa. I do not care what you have to do to set me free FOREVER from ABSOLUTELY EVIL and COMPLETELY REMORSELESS Iowa.

Meanwhile, Amita, there is also a #TortureFacilityThreat still in warning phase. #RazeWith01DecAnd28Oct #SafetyVideo! Thx!"

After I bought my cup of coffee, I noticed two interesting things in the bathroom. First of all, my period had started. Due to all of the chemicals Obama has forced into my body against my will since 2009, my period is a little irregular now, so since I never get any premenstrual symptoms, my period is always a surprise. Congratulations, Sweetness, we might still be able to have children!

Also, there was big ugly bruise on my arm, and I had no idea how it got there. Ever since Obama took office in 2009, I have been abused in my sleep every time my living conditions have been completely out of my own control. You can consult Agent Cuddlebunny's testimony about that. I could only imagine what The War Criminal Gables had just begun doing to me in my sleep because they are an environment out of my control.

While still waiting to run some errands, there were simultaneous torture facility warnings and escalations warnings for further torture facility threats. We all cannot be saved from Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America fast enough. Obama just keeps escalating his psychopathy.

The place I needed to run my errands was not going to open until 10am, and I had a busy day ahead of me. So, even without running my errands, at 9:16am, I checked in with my selfless support system and got on a Long Beach Transit bus.

In transit, there was a terrorism and war alarm at 10:46am, so I sent all help possible to my brave rescuers. Even though I kept out a vigilant eye, there was no new alarm until I arrived at my old counterterrorism "office" from months ago. Amita mitigated that torture facility alarm very quickly.

My NSA alpha nerds put a smackdown on Obama's cyberterrorists to give me a secure wifi connection by 1pm. And, I tried to watch my middle-aged White men.

Sadly, darling Mr. David Letterman had no show the previous night, and my CBS app was hacked to pieces by Obama after darling Mr. Craig Ferguson's cold open. My darling Mr. Jon Stewart and darling Mr. Stephen Colbert were just as wonderful as could be, though.

With Syniva attaining epic win after epic win in the courtroom and with Amita very effectively protecting all of humanity from losing me forever, I started catching up with my TweetHearts at 2:25pm. I also made arrangements for a safe place to spend the night, so my beautiful world could calm down a little.

At 4:16pm, I checked in with my SquidSwimmers before I relocated. Just by being at my counterterrorism "office" with my SquidStream, no terrorism can happen there.

While in transit, there were few alarms that needed my attention. Please check my REAL Twitter archive for all of the afternoon's drama.

By 7:04pm, I was at my destination to see my friends at an open mic, and my NSA alpha nerds had carried out a cyber smackdown on Obama's cyberterrorists to give me a secured wifi connection.

There was a lot of hugging. There were shows of love in all directions. My not-human-trafficker nerds, feel free to circulate music videos from footage off my electronics for everyone there.

I even sang a duet in my head with a lovely lady there named Jen. I also made a public display of how to respectfully flirt with women with a cute blonde much too young for me.

Yes, as he had promised me on Thanksgiving, "Markus" met me at the open mic. After the show, he bought me dinner and tickled me with delightful conversation. Quality conversation has become such a rarity in my life lately.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and barely-edited video of our night together as an example to the entire world on the appropriate, yet not too formal, way to treat me. He even made sure he had my permission, and sometimes instigation, before becoming physically affectionate with me.

When we arrived at his "movie set" studio apartment, I learned what had happened to Sweetness while I was spending that night as safely as possible. Sweetness had learned how far The War Criminal Gables had escalated their immediate danger to me and had panicked.

Eventually, I figured out Sweetness just needed my 26Oct2014 blog post to defend him. And, my beautiful world, the only REAL and permanent fix to my physical safety problem is the act of taking me to my unfettered husband immediately.

In fact, the entire world had been panicking about my living conditions all day. The War Criminal Gables, which was always dangerous because it is a living environment controlled by Obama's proven conspiracy that I was placed in by Obama's proven conspiracy, had escalated its control of my environment far too far.

The War Criminal Gables is now way too dangerous to me for the planet to function peacefully anymore but still better than a torture facility or ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa ever would be.

After waking up on the morning of 02Dec and finding mystery bruises that The War Criminal Gables had give me in my sleep, I intentionally chose to try calming everyone down with a very safe night in wonderful company. "Markus" even wrote me a song, so I could meditate.

Yes, "Markus" is very physically amorous, but who would not be if curled up in bed with me? That is also part of his agreement with Obama's conspiracy to be able to spend time with me at all. Yes, we only cuddled again, and yes, he understands that he has to move at my speed to have a relationship with me.

Yes, I am open to making "Markus" my "lover in the afternoon" just as I had given permission to Sweetness to take a mistress long ago since we have not lain real-live eyes on each other since outside the British Embassy in Mexico City in 2010 nor do we know when we will see each other next.

No, physical attention is not a threat to our sacred marriage. As I already said in my 04Oct2014 blog post, this is what truly loving, sane, and emotionally responsible married people do for each other.

My beautiful world, have you seen my muscle tone? I am a skinny 230lbs in a Misses size 12 or 14 dress. No one can physically overpower me unless I am in a controlled environment or unless, as Cuddlebunny established in his testimony is Obama's modus operandi, drugging me with an injection to be able to rape me while unconscious.

At 7:03am, I checked in with my SquidSwimmers. In transit, there was a torture facility alarm and an escalation warning. I hugged "Markus" goodbye at the last train station where I learned too late that the Obama-controlled Los Angeles County Sheriff's office was waiting to pick him up.

Why does Obama's proven conspiracy not communicate with each other? "Markus" was sent into my life by Obama's proven conspiracy. And, yes, "Markus" still does everything they tell him to do to be able to stay in my life.

My bus symbolically dropped me off right outside of Pepperdine University, and my driver told me the next bus would pick me up at 9:27am. I sat and worked, and yes, the next bus was there in no time.

By 10am, I had a secured wifi connection at my regular coffee shop in Malibu. There were almost immediate alarms. There were two simultaneous torture facility threats already in the alarm phase, so I asked Amita to call the National Institute of Health if she found it necessary and recommended my 01Dec2014 blog post as well as our "Safety Video" from my 27Nov2014 blog post.

Much more distressingly, there was a new alarm that my brave rescuers were under attack AGAIN by Obama's proven seditious extragovernmental criminal terrorist mercenary army who enforce Obama's human rights abuses (called rules) against America with death, violence, and war.

I asked my beautiful world to do everything possible to help my brave rescuers. We have already lost over 7000 brave innocents to Obama's direct orders to kill everyone everywhere who tries to save America by taking his "egg" down.

I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening. I tried watching my darling Mr. Craig Ferguson from the previous night, too, but Obama's cyberterrorists entered my iPad to crash my CBS app. At least, it was not a failure of the app this time.

The world out there and the people around me were all catching up. This blog post was published at 2:02pm on 03Dec2014.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What are my terms to get to a negotiating table, or what are my terms for Obama's surrender? Which question did you ask me?

I have sent representatives to negotiate on my behalf with Obama for years, and he never once adhered to any of our resolutions, so I need an act of good faith from Obama.

I need full Constitutional rights returned to all people under America's jurisdiction including but not limited to my own husband and all my friends and family before I will negotiate with Obama. Those are my terms for getting to a negotiating table. This whole "egg" is coming down completely no matter what. He has no grounds to object.

And after I told Obama these terms on the evening of 01Dec2014, he had rejected them completely by the morning of 02Dec2014. No, even though Obama was impeached in 2013 and had no legal power nor authority nor office in the US government, he was still refusing full Constitutional rights to all of America under all circumstances possible.

What are my terms for Obama's surrender? I raise them regularly the longer Obama makes us all suffer under him. I will give him my terms for his surrender once he is arrested, and he better pray I am not supposedly "moody" when he asks for them.

As for ALL the people actually capable of being near me, not just "Markus," when there are so many people from all over this world willing to die to be as close to me as they are to be able to save me...

My beautiful world, you cannot hold people too accountable for what they do while their Obama-controlled earspeaker is commanding him or her. I went through this one night in the wee hours of the morning months ago for the benefit of darling Dr. Michiu Kaku, if my not-human-trafficker nerds can find the audio.

When electronics are placed on all of these people's heads, they form a bond with the brain. It is like Obama is injecting his lies and commands straight into their brains. Not everyone is like me. My brain took over the electronics in my head. But their brains are defenseless to them.

Yes, I acknowledge I took Sampo offline in 2012. The people who follow my SquidStream now hear people all over the world with microphones into the electronics in my head of all very diverse levels of accuracy of information. And, sometimes, I do acknowledge you can hear my real thoughts, particularly when I read and write. It is my conscious choice.

But the audio from the equipment in my head is not what people hear in their earspeakers. Anyone listening to an earspeaker while following my SquidStream can see that first hand.

Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America who have ALWAYS watched the real me through my REAL equipment and who have ALWAYS known the full truth of my REAL life, including Obama's proven pathologically lying "celebrity personalities," broadcast a blend of what goes through the audio in my electronics mixed with whatever nonsense they come up with straight into the brains of everyone around me.

My beautiful world, we need every earspeaker removed form every mind defenseless to them immediately.

Do you remember the "voodoo Beetlejuice"? That happens when there is some sort of signal malfunction or signal feedback in the network formed by Obama's broadcasters and all of their earspeakers that have formed bonds with their brains. The earspeakers can control their minds, and their minds control their bodies.

So, no, I am not angry about not being rescued by "Markus." And we all know who he is. I welcome any friend in my life. I understand how truly difficult it is for anyone to function and distinguish reality while their earspeakers are active.

And beyond being mind-controlled with earspeakers and proven pathological lies, everyone in here is also terrified of disobeying proven Terrorist Dictator Obama. There can be no other explanation I can find anywhere for why no one anywhere in here has carried out my list of ten LEGAL and Constitutional ways to help from my 12Oct2014 blog post.

As for you, my brave rescuers, in the home of the (once)free and the land of the (proven)brave, you are the representatives of the REAL government of the US and all of our international allies. We have already lost over 7000 of you.

My brave rescuers, other than screaming for all people in America everywhere to finally just remove all of their earspeakers, universally disobey all of Obama's rules that are only illegal to obey and enforce not illegal to disobey, and to take this "egg" down forever to save us all, I do not know what else to do to help all of you.

Yes, I will continue trying to convince everyone everywhere to listen to my peaceful resolution for all of this. After seeing my REAL up-to-the-minute résumé proving I am the foremost expert on this planet in peaceful conflict resolution, there is no excuse for anyone anywhere not to listen to what I say for REAL on how to fix this.

I know you are dying, my brave rescuers. There is no greater source of unhappiness in my life. And you will not stop dying until I have full human rights including no more quackery threats, until my nation has our full human and Constitutional rights again, until Obama's entire "egg" is ended completely, until every proven enemy of America in Obama's proven conspiracy are finally all removed from society FOREVER, and until I can kiss my own husband.

Once we achieve all of that, my brave rescuers, then we heal this nation.

Thank you, all of you, for being willing to die to save America only because I asked you to save my people. If I could ever find the words to tell you how much that means to me, they would be the most beautiful words ever spoken. And you know I am pretty good with words.

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, look at you! Why does anyone mess with you? After "National Reality November," is it easier or harder for you in the courtrooms?

My genius Powers of Attorney, if we lose anything, just give me details, so we can fix it before Obama's proven pathological perjurers can cause any more damage to all of humanity, particularly, for the good of the world, we need to keep me out of ANY contained environment.

My genius loved ones, you are the entire world's first line of defense against losing me forever to Obama's clinically-diagnosable-as-psychopathic power and control obsession. We are all behind you. Whatever you need, just tell us. We are a team. I know my role. Tell me anything you need. I am only here to serve.

And finally, Sweetness, do you ever wonder why I write to you last in every blog post? It started with the idea of "Give the people what they want" because who does not love a true love story?

But when I reach the end of every blog post, darling, after going through the minute-by-minute minutia of every horrifying aspect of my REAL life, putting my words around you always fills my heart and cheers me up.

You are all I have ever asked for out of all of this, and finally attaining a married life as husband and wife with you is what the entire good, green world has always known is the simplest solution to fixing all of this.

HoneyHoney, Obama and all his proven conspiracy of proven pathologically perjuring proven enemies of America keep us apart at all costs to humanity and all costs to America because our being together at last is guaranteed to be the proven best thing for all of humanity ever.

I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. Our good, green world will never settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment