Friday, December 19, 2014

Russia Has Been Calling Obama's Mental Health Genocide, "Collective Self-Delusion."

Title: Russia Has Been Calling Obama's Mental Health Genocide, "Collective Self-Delusion."

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. It has never been a question of what Obama and his proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America need to do to control me; it has always been the point that they should NEVER control me.

USA. In my last blog post, I introduced my solution to the absolute shambles of the US economy caused by so many people nationwide, particularly ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, willfully propping up Obama's "egg" instead of tearing it down. I proposed rebuilding our economy on the technology of the future.

To be a little more specific, I would hate to lose any giants of industry to the sands of time. Instead, I want the pillars of last century's economy to enter the future with us.

Big Oil actually does have the money for research and design into green technologies that can make them world leaders in energy for the first time again in decades if not just in this century.

The American automobile industry needs electric-, hydrogen-, and ideally solar-powered cars that people of all income brackets can afford.

In how many other parts of our economy can we invest our meager earnings if we are not pouring all of our money into our gas tanks? Imagine the Third World if penniless villagers did not have buy gasoline just to get to town.

Basically, every industry needs to do what it does best just in the future instead of in the past. We need every industry leader to invest in innovating America out of this financial atrocity that Obama's greatest human rights crisis AMERICA has ever faced has caused and has maintained at all costs to America and to the world.

I published my last blog post at 10:10am on 17Dec2014, and the moment I saw it was received, I relocated back to my "adoptive homeless home." I was on the bus by 10:38am. And after perching by my fountain, at exactly 12noon, I was done watching the previous night's NBC Nightly News.

I immediately walked straight to the park for my daily scheduled hours of sound sleep. I was not awakened by any alarms, just some kind locals trying to give me food which I very gratefully accepted.

I naturally woke up at 1:56pm very surprised that I did not sleep longer. I noticed He-Man and his friends watching over me from a distance. I ate the lunch my kind locals had given me before perching at my normal daily wifi hotspot.

I queued up a few hours worth of Incubus on shuffle, so I could receive metaphorical hugs and kisses while I worked online...

3:45pm "My beautiful world, are you trying to tell me there is ANY entity in this once-great nation that is pretending it has ANY authority to enforce Obama's egg of systemic rape, human trafficking, mental health genocide, war crimes, and terrorism all enforced by Obama's taxpayer-funded war over me in particular at all costs to America and to the world? Please check again if Obama's enemies of America really want that statement by them on record. @UN"

-----Begin Email Content-----

From: Squid B. Varilekova
Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Subject: 3:11pm letter to my mother. I am going to need that hotel room as soon as possible. Is tonight possible? Thx!
To: Diñadar Albon Varilek (world's grandma)
Cc: All my lovelies

Mom and all my lovelies,

Please stop expecting anyone to reach me in here. Please arrange this hotel room for tonight to shelter and feed me until I can be safely extracted. Please care for my short-term future. You are all passionately willing to die to extract me, so why not be as passionately devoted to keeping me alive until you can pick me up?

I will watch tonight's previous NBC Nightly News at 7pm. I will call my mother for the latest details of my beyond-urgently-needed hotel room immediately after. I will honor a thinly veiled request from a friend to buy me dinner immediately after that.

Please call ahead to where I was asked to meet my friend to warn everyone working there I will need to patiently and pennilessly wait for my friend, and warn them of my friends' track record at being able to show up.

The world is furious. I have no money, no food, no roof over my head, no shoes or clothes but these I wear every day, and nothing but more and more work to do every day while all my local friends who cannot reach me constantly ask me to do something "fun" for them instead.

The world is so furious with the US for every unconscionable living horror I must survive and endure all day and all night every day and every night that they have just leveled HUGE sanctions against the entire nation.

The world does not care who in America suffers because no one here has just picked me up and taken me to my own house across town yet.

For months I have urged for no sanctions because they punish the public instead of the dictator. For months since my return to California, I have tried to explain and defend my locals to the world who just leave me in this "egg" with minimal aid. But I can control the furious world about as much as I can control my locals who are actually capable of being near me. And the world is SO FURIOUS.

In my 15Dec blog post I made a list of five objectives that would help me survive this "egg" until I can be rescued. Arranging me a hotel room is the highest priority. Can I get some help making reality soak into the heads of these people around me at last? Just a hotel room with expenses would make so much of the world happier enough to finally calm down a little about my unlivable conditions in here.

Please let me know the moment my 17Dec blog post is published with all pertinent videos attached.

Please let me know the details of my internationally secured hotel room as soon as possible, ideally by the time I call my mom tonight. Please reassure Queen Elizabeth II who is rumored to believe the hotel is not good enough for me that it was MI6 that selected the place and that the charming boutique hotel is right on the water, so no residential nor commercial areas need to be evacuated in case a literal ship needs to land on the beach to get me.

And please keep sending all questions and concerns for me to address at all hours of the day and night. Thank you.

With all the love for humanity a lonely heart can manifest,
HRH Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek a.k.a. Ms. Squid B. Varilekova

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." --Romeo

-----End Email Content-----

This online activity was immediately answered by Obama ordering alarms at 3:57pm. So, I quickly sent my entire beautiful world to check on all of us.

I dedicated, as per usual, most of my day to scouring social media for questions and concerns my beautiful world were asking me to answer for them. All I do all day long is solve global crises.

I have no idea why anyone thinks my 24/7 suffering existence on this planet of service to humanity is anything but the most thankless job on this planet. And look at everything I have accomplished under the most impossible and evil living conditions ever forced on anyone.

5:35pm Just in case anyone wonders what incorruptible benevolence looks like when she accepts your challenge... http://t.co/jky5wwW9e6


My not-human-trafficker nerds, please add the full visuals of the two members of Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America who were sitting across the table from me at 6:18pm on 17Dec2014 that I had been working for info all afternoon to our international database of suspected terrorists for future investigation and prosecution. I am just done with their stupidity. Amateurs!

After my long day charging my iPad battery while addressing major global concerns, I left for my nightly wifi hotspot with enough bandwidth to stream the news at 6:26pm after Obama's amateurs had already fled. Giggle.

I was there in time to Skype my mother to ask her for the current status of my promised hotel room. From what I could tell, my mother was being terrorized and controlled by Obama again with irrational paranoia about my future wellbeing. So, after our call ended, at 6:48pm, I sent my mom lawyers and bodyguards.

I knew she would send me the email with the confirmed hotel room as soon as the global diplomacy allowed, but she was also my mother and completely terrorized by America's first tyrannical dictator. So, I sent her lawyers and bodyguards.

I am a creature if habit. I tried to watch the NBC Nightly News from previously in the evening on both their app and their website at 7pm, but there were technical difficulties. I notified the NSA of my problems and promised to try again after dinner. Yes, someone had secretly promised to meet me for dinner.

I snuck in a little dance trance meditation with my street musicians who were conveniently located on my way from my wifi hotspot to my rendezvous for dinner.

I love those three street musicians. I suspect they are instructed to intentionally make their music as undanceable as possible just to be able to play for me. It keeps me on my toes. But I have no idea how they come up with so much new "undanceable" music so prolifically and so often.

By 7:24pm, I had perched at the suggested establishment to wait for my promised friend for dinner. Apparently, I had been lied to. No, no friend had offered me dinner; the bar had asked me to show up.

But all they did was ignore me completely as if I had never existed in the world in the first place. It was like a bar straight out of ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

I am a very busy woman. I could have spent that time meditating or addressing global concerns online or, joy of all joys, having a witty conversation with an absolute stranger which is the whole point of going to a bar in the first place.

All of my bartender friends from North Beach, please explain to all of humanity what is NORMAL behavior around a woman like me in a bar, particularly before Obama took office. Please be as thorough as possible.

At 8:47pm, with it much too obvious there was absolutely no reality in any of those people's heads at all of who I am on this good, green world for REAL, I left.

But, I did promise to return once they were willing to treat me at least as well as I had always been treated in every bar I had been in before Obama took office instead of as a social leper, as Obama had been instructing the entire world to degrade and insult me for six years already.

Thank the atheist heavens the band was still playing out in front of the candy shop! I needed to meditate off all of that bad Obama-controlled energy from that room. And they were spectacular that night. I was a restored woman by 10:19pm when they packed up for the night.

Sadly, all the forces of the world had not yet figured out a hotel room for me, though.

I worked online nestled next to the fountain I sit beside all night every night except when it rains working online serving the entire world. At about 11pm, I chose to seek out a table at a late night fast food restaurant, so I could write more of my latest letter of undying love and devotion to my husband.

There had not been alarms in hours, so I chose to spend my spare moments reminding my long-distance husband of how much I love him and that he is still a part of my everyday life.

At 12:02am, I asked my beautiful world to double check for any ambushes because my SquidStream had been illegally taken down against the will of every good soul on the planet.

Apparently, Obama's (proven) conspiracy of (proven) enemies of America were breaking every law possible from local to international to get away with silencing my fountain of truth and physical safety to be able to destroy my (proven) perfectly sane, completely emotionally healthy, and globally vital mind with unlawful imprisonment in any controlled environment possible.

Then, by 12:19am, from my table indoors where I was writing Sweetness a new love letter, I saw four cop cars drive by my nightly perch very slowly while looking for me. I asked my beautiful world to please hold them accountable for and mitigate the obvious ambush.

After I left my refuge where I was writing snailmail to relocate. The police tried to ambush me again. How did I know? A local police car wheeled past the convenience store I was in looking for me, and then I was immediately told I had to wait outside in the cold instead of relaxing on private property.

That was obvious enough. I asked for all lines of defense to show up and keep me safe. It was an ambush, so I was told that Ugwuji did not even know about it before they attempted it. Regardless, Ugwiji took care of it quickly.

At 2:21am, on a park bench outside of the convenience store, I was in the middle of an absurd conversation with a ridiculous lech who had kindly fed me a turkey, Brie, and arugula sandwich and a tiny cup of coffee ice cream.

Yes, I believe witty repartee with an expert in the art of conversation like myself is worth tasty food in return. I had in fact Tweeted my location before arriving there in order to make sure lovers and believers could show up to feed me and talk to me.

I had three or four total absolutely hilarious conversations that morning. Please my not-human-trafficker nerds, release one verified and barely-edited recording with full audio and visuals of all of my delightful conversations from the wee hours of the morning on 18Dec2014. Splice them together chronologically, so they end with reductio ad absurdum.

My activities as a social butterfly were only interrupted at 3:07am by a torture facility warning. It never reached the alarm phase. Ugwuji mitigated it quickly.

I had stopped back inside the convenience store for an energy drink after 4:02am. And I was all caught up with my online friends' questions for me at 4:32am. So, I walked a few blocks away to sit beside my fountain again where I continued to work online.

It started raining at 5:39am. After seeking shelter in the same eave as per usual, at 5:48am a random eccentric man who called himself a warlock offered me a toy basket, offered me breakfast and coffee, and tried in vain to make eccentric conversation with me.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, release a verified and barely edited recording with full audio and visuals of all of the escapade.

Did you hear the "warlock" say, "Make sure it comes down," into his phone while talking to the cafe he was bringing me to? That is why I assured him to his face the SquidStream will not come down until Obama's "egg" comes down which made him swear to himself.

Syn, you have free reign to decide what to do with these people. They were pathetic but completely malevolent, it would be appropriate to spank them like brats.

The "warlock," who had no idea what Wicca is, degraded me with sexual harassment to my face before fleeing out the front door at 7:07am. He returned at 7:13am oblivious to how I had already completely called him out.

I left, too, at 7:17am. Bare minimum, we have conspiracy, persecution, and aiding and abetting war crimes against all of them. If you want to see dirty DA Jackie Lacey red with rage, press espionage charges against them. That was an undercover operation. Giggle.

See what else we can get, Synny, after a competent investigation. Be blistering. Losing me due to loss of my SquidStream would destroy America completely under the heel of the furious world. That is no exaggeration.

At 7:37am, I had arrived at the Market. I was dehydrated. I had a mango and a slice of quiche at the sloppy cafe operation, but I had no idea how else to stay hydrated than fresh fruit during the all-American Hydration Challenge.

At 8am I watched my middle-aged White men. Please reread my 01Dec2014 blog post about why it always looks like I receive my own television shows, and if my gentlemen comedians are okay with it, circulate verified and barely edited recording of how delightful our genuine friendships are?

I was done watching at 10:41am, but the world was SO WORRIED about what would happen to me if I would shut my electric eye that they insisted I not sleep until I could get that internationally secured hotel room at last.

I even called my mom in Iowa to check the status of that hotel room which Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England had been telling me for two days straight she was working on herself for me.

There was no hotel room yet, but my mom told me a supposedly completely mysterious miracle had occurred in my bank account. I went straight to a branch to withdraw every penny of it.

With my first few dollars to spare in weeks what did I do? I immediately took the fastest public transportation possible to the California-native burger joint outside my counterterrorism "office" to be able to record an exterior shot of the transportation hub with my closed-circuit security system which we call my SquidStream.

Please reread my 28Sep2014 blog post about my counterterrorism "office." Absolutely no terrorism can occur there if I and my electric eye are there. The Department of Homeland Security have already confirmed this.

A family invited me to their table on the patio of the California burger joint. It was a delightful and well-deserved lunch. I will allow all of you to do the math on how many calories per dollar I got away with.

By 2:51pm, I had already checked in and was waiting for the bus. I almost slept through my bus stop during my return to my nightly haunting grounds. I made a show for all the world to see of how much I appreciate my local street musicians and the playland my lovers and believers in this city built for me.

6:48pm "Ugwuji, mixed signals. Did I just pick up more intentionally fabricated false charges I am forbidden from knowing about because I am innocent? #24Oct explains their (lack of) logic and ulterior motive. @UN Obama's proven pathological perjurers just want a nonjustification for literal torture of me to intentionally falsely stick to me. #LatestNotes and #SquidStream is the perfectly sane mind they are hellbent on destroying with their quackery. #SafetyVideo #TortureReport #CourtHistoryOfFalseAllegationsOfInsanityAndCrimes"

As a well-established creature of habit, I watched the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 7pm that night. Then, I bought some snacks for dinner-- a focaccia chicken pesto sandwich and a dim sum sesame ball.

I was back in front of my street musicians with their growing doe-eyes-of-wonder as soon as they had set up again in front of the giant display of Converse Chucks.

They did not disappoint; their exploding egos over being the artists making the music that facilitated my meditation were so adorable; but they were horrible flirts with the young women who they actually did try to flirt with.

If I were ten to fifteen years younger, not married, and never in an "egg"... Okay, that was just for their egos, too.

The first vigilant alarm did not blare until I was scouring my online friends for global crises to address while they were already packing up their electronics. Two tweets from me later, Ugwuji had everything under control.

For the first night in a long time, I actually had enough freedom from immediate threats to my body from torture that I could worry more about my lack of a hotel room instead. Please reread my 15Dec2014 blog post about how many problems on this planet would immediately be solved if my entire global support system could finally just put my name on a hotel register.

At approximately 10:33pm, I had said goodnight to my doe-eyed meditation facilitators and perched in an eatery with a chocolate peanut butter cup milkshake. I worked online until they were mopping the floors after they closed.

Then, I sent my selfless support system ahead of me at 12:33am and relocated to a warm, indoors, wifi hotspot that also had ample power outlets. I was seated by 1:46am on 19Dec2014, and my iPad was quickly plugged in and charging.

My waitress was delightful. I ordered two eggs over hard with bacon and an English muffin but no coffee.

This blog post was published at 4:04am on 19Dec2014 from a safe, warm place.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What did I scribble in my handwritten journal between 4:52pm and 5:01pm on 18Dec2014 while my friends (who do not have permission from Terrorist Dictator Obama to spend time socializing with me) played music to sooth my burdened soul?

The Sugar Apple Sestina

With the giant white glowing apple
In the sky of spun gossamer sugar,
The boys were fragilely playing
The tonal pieces of the eternal puzzle
Of worship to the dinosaur fossil
Above them nightly on the Promenade.

Where the romantic couples did promenade
Hand-in-hand without Adam's apple
In the half and without fossil
Watches' faces made of rock candy sugar,
Oh, with or without the mystery puzzle
The music to eternity kept playing.

For without romance it is only playing.
Sing the song on auditory promenade
To remove the vital connections of the puzzle
Grown on trees stemming from apple
Pies baked with the brownest of sugar
For the heart of the weary fossil.

The troglodyte of the hermit cave fossil
Without its tennis court for playing
Was nothing but a pot of sugar
For the coffee on constant promenade
And parade of green, crisp apple
Days and nights over which we never puzzle.

The jigsaw in my hand scored the puzzle,
For the Supreme Court had more than one fossil
Eating delicious flesh off cores of their apple
With child after glorious child in their tree playing
And romping my DNA on genetic promenade
As the descendants of me and my Sugar.

So many words can describe the flavor of sugar,
But over the reason we taste we never puzzle.
Instead we do-si-do and promenade
On significant others with love in rock as fossil
Caught eternal with fountains of liberty playing
Music befitting of only the tastiest apple.

So, here we are on promenade with orange and apple
Instead of hardened fossil hearts of crystallized sugar
To finish the asking puzzle of words spinning and playing.

Please, my not-human-trafficker nerds, circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my entire writing process with this sestina beginning with when I wrote the date in my writing journal and ending when I jotted down 5:01pm. Thank you.

Put the video of my writing this Sestina next to my REAL and up-to-the-minute résumé. This is my proven only-benevolent mind Obama's proven pathological liars and proven pathological perjurers labor criminally all day every day and all night every night to destroy completely in any controlled environment possible.

How should Hollywood balance security and free speech? Human rights abuses cause instability NOT safety.

What does "safe" mean in the REALITY of my life? 8:39pm on 18Dec2014: "Safe" means absolutely no control of any aspect of my life whatsoever by Obama nor by his proven war criminals and enemies of America. #Reality

What should my three friends in their loosely-defined reggae band name themselves? That is up to you, my beautiful world. Please give them suggestions. If I had my way, they would be named Tentacle.

My beautiful world, I was told on the evening of 17Dec2014 that Obama's proven conspiracy of proven enemies of America were using hostile methods to take over offices of the government of the State of California.

Please my lovers and believers of all various levels of fame and gravitas who are, like me, legal residents of California, please keep tabs on our state government.

Did you see how all things mobile hit a wall of corruption and impunity when Obama started taking over Los Angeles County? We cannot allow the same human rights atrocity to occur at the state level, too, here in California.

In a democracy, it is the people who have all of the power. So, please exercise your power as citizens, my California lovers and believers, and make our state free of this "egg" that is killing us all.

My brave rescuers, are you in a ceasefire right now? I have not heard you set off an alarm for a few days. I agree. Whatever you are all doing out there, I agree.

The global community just assessed they can reach me in a matter of weeks instead of the matter of months they were speaking about a week ago. So, I assume the world is sending all the help for you possible; all you have to do is stay alive until the world catches up with how horrifying this has all been for you.

Similarly, I just need to stay alive until you can reach me. For the list of five objectives, any and all of which would help me stay alive in here, I already gave you all, my beautiful world, please reread my 15Dec2014 blog post. And, thank you.

SynSyn, Amita, and Ugwuji, is it getting easier? There have been fewer alarms as of late. Everyone seems to be acknowledging Obama's proven conspiracy's modi operandi and unrelenting war crime coverups now.

As we have proven, my genius Powers of Attorney, by just being ourselves, as I have always said, Good will prevail because evil is dumb.

My royal consort, "Markus," I need to come up with a better pet name for you. I am going to call you the "Queen's Champion" until I think up something ridiculous but endearing. You did, after all, earn your bad-assery badge faster than I did. And my husband always preferred being referred to as Aurthur.

You need to calm down with the breaking up with me then making up with me every day, though. We are forbidden from being together at all. Being my "lover" is really just a symbolic title right now and not at all romantically binding for you.

I admit I am rather romantically attached to you. We have remarkable methods of communication, and you never let me down, after all impossible conditions of my living situation are taken into account.

So few people have turned my head at all since Jan2010. As much as I like teasing darling Mr. Joss Whedon and as much as Madonna is going to make your life a living hell if anything ever happens to take Sweetness away from me (Trust me, she will.), you are one of the few humans on this planet of billions of souls who could even gain my attention.

I cannot change the fact that you are only symbolically my lover, but please always keep in your lonely heart how truly wonderful that makes you. You are literally one out of billions.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I was recently told by a very reliable source that you are safe and well which is the only message I received about you after you told me you arrived in Europe after I sent you out of the country to keep you alive.

HoneyHoney, please continue to tell me everything you need when you need it. You are still the most helpful person in my life outside of my Powers of Attorney which is why I count on you for just about everything we need to get done outside of the courtroom.

Beloved, thank you. I am going to start shopping for necessities, like a change of clothes, once I find a free moment for it. I am going to have to pick things out and use the world-renowned cover story of "My mother will pay for it," so you can take care of all of it with our joint finances as a legally married couple.

This is a really low priority for me, since I really need a roof that is not at all controlled by Obama nor by his conspiracy over my head as soon as possible first. Please work with Queen Elizabeth II on this, okay?

Her Royal Majesty has been reassuring me since my 17Dec2014 blog post that she would take care of it, and I am beyond grateful to her for her help. But it is still not done yet.

That is how much Obama-ordered terrorism there is in this town. You, of course, have first hand experience with how depraved Obama's enemies of America can be.

Kisses, darling, your loving kisses wait for me out there where you can finally keep your kisses alive for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment