Sunday, January 23, 2011

Executive Summary

I was asked for an executive summary of what I think is going on and why I am so horribly persecuted. This blog post will be an effort to lay out things from my perspective. It starts with President George Bush, Sr.

This may begin a little far-reaching for those new to my blog... But have you heard of the New World Order? They waited for generations for Global Climate Change to be right to drive the world into political and economic chaos and war in order for a military state with a global dictator to rise out of the ashes to run the planet. Just look at all of the constructed crises that fell in line with the incoming onslaught of Global Climate Change. There was possible global economic ruin (which I stand against. Keep your local economies strong to prevent global economic collapse!) and possible World War Three as the US government warmongers in Asia and the Middle East... (which I stand against. I believe world peace is possible.) They have been building military bases all over the planet to facilitate the military state that would rise out of the ruins they were creating.

They even combed through Social Security applications for a pretty and innocent face with a history of mental illness, so they could create a media machine and blame her getting wise on her mental health history. They started a war in my name and told you all never to tell me. When I demanded that a doctor tell me the truth, he stuck me in a hospital. When they realized they could not control me, they put equipment in my head and decided to drive me mad. When that did not work, they decided to defame me. Celebrities poured into San Francisco under a master plan of tempting me into a slutty lifestyle while Obama lied to the world and told you all that I am a prostitute. I have never been a prostitute. I have never even been a slut.

The entire time from my admission to the hospital in Minnesota in May 2009 until my release from the hospital in Liverpool in December 2010, through Iowa, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Mexico City, and all over the UK, I was battered and raped in my sleep by the New World Order trying to drive me mad. They have done everything to get rid of me. When they started poisoning me and giving me exotic diseases in San Francisco, I went international.

They terrorized San Francisco with everything from chips in their heads to McCarthy-like searches for 'leaks.' They put addictive drugs in the tap water everywhere I have lived and stayed since San Francisco and still do it now. No one allows this to happen to their home, unless they are terrorized. And they terrorized San Francisco.

I stand against every part of the New World Order from creating panic over Global Climate Change by calling it the coming of the Apocalypse to warmongering in vulnerable war-torn areas. They hate me for it, so I remain persecuted. I still only get controlled television and radio. My friends are still kept from communicating with me. A corrupt Polk County District Court judge even gave my cruel father adult guardianship over me when I am not an Iowa citizen nor resident.

I remain persecuted, and America remains oppressed. You are all terrorized by Obama into obeying social controls over you that remove your freedom to associate, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press. You all need to organize, stand up for yourselves, and refuse to comply.


All of that said...
Chad, whoever you are, I told you to quit writing to me. I do not read them. I just delete them. Yet, their existence and your attitude of entitlement annoys me. I already told you to stop. Now, I insist.

Sweetness, check your mail on Wednesday! I am sitting in this café dreaming of our bright future together. Hee-hee... This is how much I glow when I think of you...

It has not been all bad. At least I have a dream husband. I am just not allowed near him.

No comments:

Post a Comment