Friday, January 14, 2011

Iowa -- This still is NOT Fun.

Do you mean you do not know how I ended up in Iowa? Well, while I was illegally confined to a torture facility in the UK (Have you ever seen the human rights legislation in the UK?) pretty much as a political hostage, my father perjured himself at the Polk County District Courthouse in Des Moines in order to obtain adult guardianship over me. With it he stole control of all of my finances and uses that control to confine me to living in his home with no autonomy.

What I need until the bullshit human rights violations I am forced to live through finally end is a support system. My family refuses to support me, so I must turn to my friends... and they do not live here en masse. I have very few friends in the Des Moines Area, and my contact with any friends is strictly controlled and more often completely denied. I would have a support system if I were at home in San Francisco... to name one obvious place.

Yes, I am a mentally sound, responsible adult capable of making my own decisions. Yes, I am imprisoned by the father with cruel adult guardianship over me. No, the Polk County District Courthouse never had (and still has) no jurisdiction over me. I am not an Iowa citizen.

Clearly, confining me to a place that is not my home is another form of persecution against me. I am intentionally kept away from any people who love and support me. I am denied the company of my husband. My phone and email allow no real contact to or from my closest friends. Just ask them what Facebook is like to them. This is not fun.

Has anyone yet been able to justify persecuting me? Has anyone yet been able to justify oppressing the entire American population AND revoking all freedom of the press in this country? Remember to publicly name liars.

In the News...

Tunisia
Violence always makes me uncomfortable. Let us hope that the opportunity to rebuild the government brings some peace... but you need to take care, Tunisia. Make sure you build yourself a government you want. Build yourself something strong and stable that preserves the sovereignty of the people.

Flooding
The waters cover tracks of land in Australia, Brazil, and Sri Lanka. Is humanity ready yet to get ahead of the weather to be able to bring people to safety before the catastrophes hit? It will take years of planning, building, thinking, doing, and inventing, and the waters are already here.

California
You can save California's economy if you bring the work home. I know it will cost more money, but have you thought about bringing your high-tech customer service call centers back to Santa Clara Valley? Have you thought about making films in the city of LA itself, again? I know it means that your costs will increase, but you might just save your home's economy. Is that not worth it? Just something for you to think about.

Iran
Considering all of the ways the Western world has gone out of its way to shit on Iran, we are all very lucky that the nation is willing to speak with us at all. Someone has been getting a progressive message into Iran, and it has done so much good to explain to them that we are not all greedy warmongers. Furthermore, Iran understands that nuclear capabilities are not an answer to anything except possibly forcing the Western world to treat them better. It is a hole the West dug for ourselves with all of the sanctions we put on Iran. Does it sound at all familiar? I think it sounds like me. I fight so hard because I am persecuted against. Iran would not be considered a nuclear threat if we, the West, had only started out treating them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment