Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the Mr. Johnny Depp a.k.a. my Mr. Love-of-my-Life

He is my husband. He is my loving, suffering husband, and I need you to be good to him. The oppressive US government does not allow us near each other, and this is not easy for either of us to get through. I love him madly.

May I ask you all for a favor? I do not have the rights or freedoms to be the source of love and support for my husband, the love of my life, that I want to be while he is constantly attacked for no reason other than he is the man I love. They attack everything I love. May I ask you all to be good to him in my place?

We married very secretly and very surreptitiously, and we are still not allowed to be together by the oppressive US government. Thank you for this. Please remind Johnny how much I love him by being good to him.

We will end this. You, me, and everyone... we WILL force this to end. In the mean time, please do not allow them to take anything more away from me. Please do not allow them to take away the man I love. They batter him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment