Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Research Day... One of Many...

I was planning to dig through online research today to see what effects Global Climate Change is expected to have on food production, but I have become distracted with an academic paper arguing the hypothesis that malaria infections are expected to increase regionally across the globe. Standing water. Warmer temperatures. I cannot believe I volunteered for getting humanity through this... but somebody has to do it, right? Hee-hee.... No, really, I am super-smart, have super-powers, and keep amazingly cool in a crisis. This is my job, and I know it. I just wish I would be allowed to do it effectively finally. WHERE ARE MY HUMAN RIGHTS????

I just discovered a review of a book on urban planning for "climate refugees." It should be a good read. Oh, and a paper on carbon dioxide capture is right behind it. I am not a fan of carbon dioxide capture; you have to put all of that gas somewhere. I am a fan of carbon dioxide processing... you know, trees. Now, I have my hands on a paper concerning energy security and global climate change. Some of these writers are so behind the times. Global Climate Change is here already. We cannot make plans for mild or gradual change ten years from now; too many people will be dead and/or displaced. It is also a geologic and solar system cycle. You can capture all the carbon you want; it will not change the fact Mother Nature has her own mind on these topics.

Besides being enslaved by the New World Order as an opium for the masses (Those idiots!), besides gearing up for carrying humanity through Global Climate Change, and besides fighting to have all of our human rights restored, I might need yet another job. Let us revisit an old blog post from January 2010.... Let's Test Some Theories. Refusing to allow anyone to hire me was part of their persecution of me. I really need to get out of my parents' house, though; my current living conditions are mentally and emotionally insalubrious. So I need a new occupation, preferably at home in California. Do you think ILM is hiring? I make great office chit-chat. Do you think the federal government will allow me to be employed? That is the real question. They do persecute me so. Well, if you all do not mind sniffing around to see if someone is audacious enough to thumb his or her nose at authority and hire me, my resume is here. Do you think I used enough buzzwords?

I should get back to my research. Global Climate Change waits for no one. Sigh,... why do I take on these responsibilities?

Sweetness, check your mail on Saturday. I hope you like what arrived yesterday... I thought a Spanish gift might be appropriate. I love you more than words can bear. Happy Valentine's month!

No comments:

Post a Comment